Oh, Glory

No, You Can't Run Away

I got my chai from Starbucks and it was good. Like every other time, but maybe it was better because I needed some cheese and I couldn't have cheese so I had this instead.

So, anyway, Mrs. Farro came home and got her video camera to tape us. Basically we sang 'Emergency,' 'All We Know,' and 'Pressure.' 'Pressure' was one of my favorites.

When we were done my throat was dry so I finished the rest of my chai.

"Hayley, stay for dinner," said Mrs. Farro as she went back up into the kitchen and we all followed her.

"Sure," I said, since I had nowhere else to go (my parents were in Paris on a business trip). "First I've got to go get some clothes."

I drove home, picked up a pair of jeans, socks, underwear, a tank top, a T-shirt, pajamas, and some accessories. Then I drove back to the Farros' house.

I locked my car and let myself inside with a key Mr. Farro gave me. It smelled great in there. "MR. FARRO? ARE YOU MAKING WALNUT CHICKEN?!"

He stuck his face into the hallway where I was taking off my Converse and grinned. "Maybe..."

"YEA!" I ran into the kitchen and almost crashed into Josh, who was carrying plates to the table. "Where's Deenie?"

"He went home," said Josh as he balanced the plates. Zac came into the kitchen, clean. I walked over to him and said, "You smell good." He just laughed.

We had walnut chicken for dinner and I offered to do the dishes with Mrs. Farro. Everyone else just collapsed on the couch to watch the video we were going to send into the Fueled By Ramen label.

After doing the dishes, I went into the room that the Farros always kept for me because I came over often. I called my parents to see if they were back in Meridian yet.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mom, it's Hayles."

"Hello! How are you?"

We talked about the band for a while, and then Tennessee, and then Mississippi. That's when I asked her if she'd returned home yet.

"Not yet, our flight's leaving tomorrow at eight, so we'll be home by ten."

"At ten?"

"By ten, I have a meeting around nine in Jackson."

"Oh, okay. Well I'm going to go shower, I just had walnut chicken. I'm here at the Farros'."

"Have a good time and tell their mother I say hi."

"Mmkay, good night."

I went to go shower and dumped all my dirty clothes on my bed to go watch TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, random.
Hayley was born in Meridian, Mississippi, but lived in Franklin, Tennessee.

Comments?

P.S. - about the cheese. Singers normally aren't supposed to have cheese because of their voice. ;D