Oh, Glory

If You Use Your Eyes

Mr. and Mrs. Farro were hosting a party at their house tomorrow. I couldn't say no, since I was practically living there, so I had to go pick an outfit.

We had two weeks to get down to the Ramen office and have an interview with John Janick. Since the party was earlier than this, I had to put that as second on my priority list.

Josh, Zac, and Jeremy were also going to be there so they were begging me to wear a dress for once. I just rolled my eyes and said no every time. But when I looked through my closet, nothing I found seemed good enough after everything the Farros had done for me.

So out I went, shopping. I bought new jeans, T-shirts, tank tops (tanks), and shoes. I gave in to Zac's constant pestering (as he was there with me) and looked at the dresses. Still, I made him turn around when I was paying for the dress I chose so he wouldn't see.

?

The party started at five and ended around ten or eleven, so I had about half an hour left.

The bathroom connected to my room only has a mirror, sink, and toilet so I went to shower in the main bathroom. I'd just rinsed my hair from all the soap when I heard banging on the door.

I turned off the water and yelled, "What?"

"Hayles! It's Zac - open up!"

"Hold on!" I stepped out, dried and changed as fast I as could (into a regular T-shirt and shorty shorts because I was changing later, in my room) and left the bathroom.

"You're not wearing that, are you?" Zac was staring at me.

"NO, stupid. I'm changing right now." I went down the hall to my bedroom and locked the door.

The dress I'd chosen was a simple dark gray dress with dull red and blue floral designs near the bottom and darker gray edges. It was about knee-length and not too loose that it bagged. I still wore it with my gray low-top Converse, though. On my arms I put on elbow-length black fishnets and a few silver bangles.

I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair. When it was still hot, I ran my fingers through it with some water. I put on my eyeliner and some light orange eyeshadow to complete the look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Party! Hayley looks gorgeous in anything she wears, really. =D

Comments?