Oh, Glory

Let The Flames Begin

Okay. So.

The party ended about an hour ago and I was in the Farros' garage, sitting down on an upside-down bucket and staring at Zac's drum set because it was basically the only thing in my line of sight.

Jason...Jason... I didn't really remember his name from anywhere except once, and Josh and Zac had never mentioned him. Apparently, they'd mention me to him. I kicked the garage door.

It was one o'clock in the morning so I decided I'd better wait until later to go talk to Jason, although I knew that he was probably still awake. It was just that I didn't know him that well and what his parents would say. I got up and went into the house.

Mr. and Mrs. Farro were in bed already. Mrs. Farro was reading a book and she smiled as I passed her room to get to mine. "Good night, Hayley." I said good night back.

Once I was in my room (which was right next to Zac's) I paced. I'd already changed out of my dress and showered. I was in a cami top and boy shorts.

Fueled By Ramen, I thought suddenly. I'd forgotten about the meeting but now I just remembered. I'd swing down to Mr. Janick's office tomorrow afternoon with Zac and Josh.

Sighing, I knocked on the wall that Zac and I shared.

There was silence, then "What?" It was Josh's voice.

"What are you doing in Zac's room?"

"Does it matter?"

"Whatever - you wanna go down to the Fueled By Ramen office tomorrow?"

"Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?