Status: On Break

Terrible, Horrible, Dispicable, Amazing Quotes

They Say When a Boy Picks on a Girl He Has a Crush

-Lunch-

"Emmie?" Leah laughed, waving her hand in front of Emmie's face.

"Oh, sorry," Emmie smiled, and looked at Leah.

"Wow, out of it much?" Leah joked.

"Shut up, I was just thinking. Try it sometime, it's fun," Emmie teased.

Leah acted hurt, but smiled at Emmie.

"What'd he say today?" Avery said, sitting down across from them.

"Nothing is as obnoxious as other people's luck," Emmie stated.

"He is such freak," Leah laughed.

"Well at least he didn't say something gross." Avery always tried to look on the bright side of things.

Emmie shrugged, she knew there was still time left in the day, and she had sixth hour with him.

She dragged herself through her classes, practically falling asleep until she got to her sixth period, history.

Emmie walked slowly into class, careful to avoid anyone who even knew Matt. She made her way to the back of the classroom and sat down.

"Emmie, are you going to hide from him forever?" Avery said, sitting at the desk next to her.

"I'm not hiding. I just hate that stupid expression on his face when he says one of his quotes.
Besides, I got an okay one today and I don't want to spoil it by him telling me something gross or perverted," Emmie reasoned.

Emmie was relieved as she exited history class. One lovely hour of no quotes. She smiled as she walked out to where her bike was parked.

"Yay! We both biked today!" Leah said as she walked passed Emmie on her way to her own bike.

Emmie smiled, "Guess so. Hey, wanna come over and work on english homework together?"

"Sure," Leah smiled back and they hopped on their bikes.

The bike ride home was short and quiet. Leah only lived six blocks from school, so she biked some days and walked some days.

Emmie's house was small, but not cramped. It was a two story house, with three bedrooms and one bathroom. Since Emmie only had one sibling, it was perfect. It was white with navy blue, almost black trim.

They propped their bikes up against the side of the house, and went inside. Emmie grabbed a couple sodas from the fridge and tossed one to Leah as they made their way downstairs to Emmie's basement bedroom.

"So......" Leah said as they sad down on the bed, "Did he say anything in sixth hour today?"

"Who?" Emmie played dumb.

"MATT!" Leah screamed.

"Jeez, must you scream right in my ear," Emmie said, rubbing her ears, "And no, he didn't say anything."

Leah shrugged, "You know, they say when a boy is constantly annoying a girl and singles her out, he actually just has a crush on her."

"Ew! He does not have a crush on me!"

"Whatever you say," Leah said, but dropped it.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with studying and internet games.

However, after Leah left, Emmie couldn't get what Leah had said out of her head. They say when a boy is constantly annoying a girl and singles her out, he actually just has a crush on her. It annoyed Emmie to no end. He couldn't have a crush on her, he just couldn't. Could he?