Status: On Break

Terrible, Horrible, Dispicable, Amazing Quotes

That Note Was Not For You!

Emmie stared at the clock, willing it to move faster. She doodled absent-mindedly in her notebook.

Emmie looked up as a paper airplane hit her in the side of her head. She looked around the room to look for the creator of said airplane. She noticed a smiling Avery looking at her from three seats away.

Emmie gave her a confused look and Avery nodded towards the paper. Emmie opened it and read.

What time does your show start tonight?

Emmie quickly wrote a response and checked that the teacher still had her backed turned, before throwing the airplane back.

A minute later, the plane landed on her desk again.

Great! I'll see you at 8:30 then.
Well, I'll see you, but you probably won't see me til after the show.


Emmie shook her head and mouthed, 'no way. You are not coming.'

Avery wrote something and balled up a peice of paper, throwing it at Emmie.

Too late.
Can't wait to see you dance!


Emmie read it just before it was snatchd off her desk by the last person she wanted to see right now.

Emmie looked up, shaking her head violently at her smug looking friend. Avery just stuck her tongue out, as Emmie made a sliting throat motion and mouthed, 'you're dead'. Emmie then turned to the boy next to her and attempted to get the note back.

"Matt, give it back," she snapped.

"'No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.' -Abraham Lincoln," Matt said, and proceeded to write something on a peice of paper.

Emmie made a face, "that's disgusting, Matt."

He just smirked at her, making her shift uncomfortably in her seat.

The bell rang and Emmie gathered her stuff, quickly and rushed out of the room. She sighed as she reached her bike and rode home.

Emmie entered the house and squeeled in excitement at what she saw.

"EEEPPP! What are you doing here?!" She screamed, dropping her stuff on the floor and she ran into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one, but I couldn't let you know who was there.
I know, you hate me for it.
But deep down, you still love me.
:D
Comments=love