Held Captive by Two Super Hot Vampire Brothers... Wait Did I Just Say That?

Chapter 1.

Peppers P.O.V-

I was walking down the street carrying a little black backpack. I had on my school uniform and was heading home from school. It was around 3 pm and we'd all just gotten out. As I was walking, I couldn't help but notice that the street had been blocked off by a car accident. Two cars spread out in the middle of the road and pieces of car all over the ground.
Sighing, I turned and headed up the hill aside the road taking the longer way to get home. Thankfully, I knew the way but it was going to take twice as long and it was a treacherous climb. I could already feel myself getting out of breath as I climbed up the steep hills of rocks.

The wind picked up. It almost felt chilly but not quite. As I slightly did shiver, I continued on even though I got a funny feeling in my stomach that I didn't like. I tried to ignore it and just get home and focus on that. However the more I walked, the stronger the feeling got.
I finally stopped altogether. As I was halfway between home and my school, I stood for a moment, clutching my bag thinking to myself.

Was... Was someone there? I slowly turned around to see that nothing was.
Shaking my head I carried on. I hadn't even taken 3 steps before I felt a cloth pressed quickly against my mouth. Instinctively I began fighting as hard as I could but this arm around me was stronger and it was pushing me downwards and I felt I was giving in so easily and I became angry with myself quickly as I fell into the ground but then I didn't feel anything at all.

***

When I awoke I was lying on a bed my arms held up towards the top part where the pillows were. They were chained up to the wall. Immediately I started freaking out, and struggling and fighting.

"HELP!!" I screamed. "HELP!"
The door opened very quickly and hit against the wall. A boy walked in, and his presence did all but overwhelm me. His gaze flashed over to mine and his eyes met mine. I gasped. He chuckled.

"What?"

"W-What" I said flustered.

"What? Do you think I'm cute?" He beamed in a mocking sort of way.

"What" I said startled. "Who are you? What is this?!"

"Oh yes" He said. "I'm sure your wondering why you're here and what's going on"

"Yes"

"Well" He said. "I'm Char. That's short for Charlie. My brother is Winston. We took you and now you live with us here."

"What do you mean you took me? You- you kidnapped me you mean?!" I said.

He nodded. "If you want to call it that. But I prefer to say something along the lines of... claiming ours" He winked.

"I AM NOT YOURS!" I screamed and flapped in the bed, viciously. He was at me in a heartbeat his fist around my neck and his eyes pierced into mine as they held them intently.

"LISTEN HARD" He said. "YOU ARE OURS. That's how this is. You don't GET a say. DON'T TRY to even do anything else. Because you will always fail. You will always lose" He began to trail.

I was in so much shock. I didn't have the words to say anything back. This had never happened to me before and I didn't know what to do. I almost began to shake my head as if to say no but that I couldn't even do so I just stood there frozen, staring at him, lost in his gaze in my insanity.

He cracked a smile. "Don't be so upset. This is a great thing."

Oh is it now?

"You get to help us out too" He smiled, sitting at the side of the bed next to me, putting his hand gently down on my side. His touch shocked me but there was nothing I could do. My eyes widened and he noticed and just smiled more, in a cocky sort of way.

"You get to provide us our blood" He said.

"What"

He chuckled. "Were vampires. Winston and I. Were vampire brothers"

I did not respond.

"Don't believe me? Want me to show you?"

I did not respond again.

"Alright" He sighed and leaned down, baring his fangs. They were sharp and they quickly popped out of his regular teeth. His teeth were so shiny and white they were like marbled white tile floors. His fangs were so long they were longer than any vampire's fangs I'd ever seen in any movie. I truly knew if he attempted to bite me it would probably most likely be one of the most painful things ever, due to the length of his fangs and how far he'd probably have to stick them in.

"Wanna feel them? Feel how sharp they are?" He asked.

I shook my head quickly, after having stared hard at him in shock for several seconds, realizing if I didn't respond he'd go ahead and make his move.

He chuckled again. "Oh of course you do. Go ahead" He unchained my wrist from the wall. One wrist.

I reluctantly reached up to touch his fangs, which were still sticking out of his mouth. My finger brushed up and tapped lightly on the tip of his left side fang.

I gasped.

"Cool huh?" He said.

A figure appeared in the door suddenly. A boy with blond hair and red eyes. His presence also shocking. This must have been Winston. Charlie had brown hair dark brown hair like mine with glowing red eyes.
They were both also tall.

Winston crossed his arms.

"Charlie what are you doing?"

Charlie turned to face his brother. "Winston..really? You know not to call me that"

Winston cracked a cocky smile as well. "Sorry Charlie"

"Winston!" He growled getting up. '"Enough!"

Winston chuckled once more. "Alright alright. I see our special guest is up"

Char nodded.

Winston cocked his head to the side in the doorway.
He scared the hell out of me. I thought Char was threatening. I knew nothing.

"What's your name sweetie?" He asked.

"Uh" I said, not wanting to reveal but also not wanting to not answer in fear that he'd get angry if I didn't tell him.

"Uh? Is your name? That's a new one" He smiled. "But I know it isn't. Tell me your real name"

Well that was it. It was over for me. If I didn't tell him, I might has well have been dead in a grave.

"Pepper" I said lightly. "It's...Pepper"

"Pepper" He said, with a smile. "I like it. Very beautiful. Fits you too, with how you look"

"She does look like a Pepper" Char said.

"Pepper do you know why you're here?" Winston asked.

"Sorta" I said, wanting to cry now. But I held back the tears.

"Well" He said. "You're here because Char and I are vampire brothers. And we want to use you to feed off of. Now we don't need to go out hunting for animals any longer. We have you"

"Will I die?" I asked, genuinly curious.

He shook his head. "No. You will become weak right afterwards but it goes away. And maybe a little bit of dizzyness."

"It's not going to make ME a vampire is it?.."

Char shook his head. "That only happens if after we feed from you, you feed off of blood from us. It's sort of like we have to do an exchange of blood"

"Oh"

Disgusting.

"Anways" Winston said. "We don't know if you are going to try and escape or not, so we can't exactly let you out of these chains yet. Are you hungry at all?"

"A little" I admitted.

"What would you like? We have everything" Winston said.

"Umm"

"Bagel?" He asked.

"Uh.Sure" I said.

"Okay. Be right back" He said.

"Oh do you want cream cheese?" He turned in the hallway.

"Sure" I said.

"K" He dissapeared down the hallway. After he had gone Char sat down at my bed's edge once more and looked at me with his gaze.

"You are so gorgeous" He said. "I can't get over how beautiful you are"

"Oh" I said, very very uncomfortable.

"Don't be afraid" He said. "I just... want you."

"Want me" I hadn't even posed it as a question as my fear was too strong and I simply repeated it back to him.

"Yes. Want you" He nodded and leaned down as if ready to kiss me. I couldn't take it any longer. I freaked out one arm still free and struck him across the face as pushing him away.

He pulled away quickly and I saw his eyes darken.

Immediately he had my wrist pinned back up to it's original spot and the chain back around it and clamped shut.

"I don't know if you remember what I said a little earlier" He said. "But this is not going to happen. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"I don't think you do" He was so so angry. He looked so angry. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry" I said, tears filling into my eyes.

He sighed, cupped my face and kissed me on the forehead. "I'm sorry. This is what has to be done. We need you Pepper. You're blood. You also happen to be so young and beautiful. I just can't help it. Someone as youthful and vibrant as yourself.." His hands trailed up on my shirt his pointer finger dragging like a line from my waist towards my breast.

AHHH

Winston thankfully had arrived with a little tray of OJ and a bagel with cream cheese.

"There ya go" He smiled.

"Thankyou" I said.

"I think we better feed her" Char said. "She isn't exactly on good terms to eat by herself"

Winston nodded. "Alright then, you feed her"

Char nodded and came over.

You have got to be kidding me.

He sat down, picked up the bagel.

"Open" He said. I opened my mouth and he put the bagel in between my lips.

"Bite" He said. I bit down and took a chunk of bagel. He pulled the bagel away and then set it back down on the plate on the tray.

He had a small smile.

"Good girl" He said.

Fucking kill me.

After the bagel eating was finished, Char left me to rest as did Winston. They said after I got a good night's sleep they would see me in the morning to talk more about everything and to possibly get me out of the chains I was in.