Held Captive by Two Super Hot Vampire Brothers... Wait Did I Just Say That?

Chapter 2.

Pepper's P.O.V-

When I awoke that next morning the bright sunlight filled the room. I groaned. Great. I knew exactly what to expect. Except when the door opened a girl walked in instead. So I didn't exactly expect that.

"Hi" She said coming over to me. "I'm Sophie"

"Hi Sophie" I said. "Do you live here too?"

She nodded. "I'm guessing Char and Winston forgot to mention that little detail"

I nodded.

"Well yes, I live here too. I am also a vampire, I assume they told you that part yesterday" She said.

I nodded. "Yup mythical fiction stuff I saw actually happen with my own eyes yesterday...yup"

She chuckled. "None of it is mythical or fictional. It's totally all real. I'm a vampire myself"

"How come you're eyes aren't red." I asked. "They're just a suttle grey"

"When you become a vampire your eye color changes all the time depending on your mood" She said. "So I assume Winston and Char were just threatening all the time hence thier brute red eyes" She said.

I nodded. "That makes sense. But it didn't make it any easier, if anything I was MORE scared"

She put an arm on my arm. "I'm sorry. I don't want you to be scared."

"But your okay with this whole kidnap you thing?"

She hesitated, then sighed lightly. "It's sort of what we do as vampires." She said. "It's our nature. We hunt and we kill. We occasionally kidnap. And thats what my brothers did"

"You're brothers?"

"I like to think of them as my brothers. We all live together and were used to each other here. Were like a family" She said.

"Oh" I said, still afraid because she was okay with this whole kidnap thing even though she herself acted in a sweet and soft way as if she were just some girl from my school.

It was as if you couldn't trust her behavior because there was a hidden layer beneath it. A hidden layer of evil. But she hadn't neccecarily identified any evilness yet. So I couldn't say she was. I would just have to wait and see.

I think she could sorta tell what I was thinking because she was looking at me kinda funny.

"Don't be scared of me" She said. "I won't hurt you or harm you"

"You won't bite me like they will?" I asked.

"Well" She said. "Not unless I have to"

"Why would you have to?"

"I drink blood from the vampire mail" She said.

"Vampire mail?"

"It's a service for all the vampires here in Canada." She said. "We get sent blood in packets in the mail. But it comes through like magic. Theres stuff here like wizards and witch's too. So thats why that sort of thing is possible" She said.

"Who sends it to you?" I asked.

"The royal vampire family" She said. "It's free for all vampires IF they choose that. Other vampires make the decision to hunt down humans or animals. Or in some cases kidnap a human and use them as thier source of blood. They could live off of that human for the rest of thier life. However that human will eventually grow of old age and die. That's why most of them turn them into vampires so they can continue to feed off of them forever and never have to find a replacement"

"So a newly turned vampire can continue to be feed from and it will still work the same way?" I asked.

She nodded.

"OMG" I gasped. "They are probably planning on that in the future for me!"

She nodded. "Probably"

The door opened and Winston walked in.

"Hello" He said. "Good morning Pepper. I see you met Sophie"

"I didn't know anyone else lived here" I said.

"That's because you haven't seen the rest of the house" He chuckled. "If you don't try and escape you can see the house and explore with me"

"So then can you let me out of these chains now?"

"Are you going to listen?"

I nodded. He came over and just like that he undid the chains. Suddenly I felt more in control. I knew if I made one sudden wrong move it would take a hella lot of time for me to ever be able to get out of these chains again. Cause I'd be right back in them.

"Alright. Tour time. Let's go" He said, taking my hand and leading me out of the room. Sophie followed us. We were in a long and dark hallway. A fuzzy black carpet laid out underneath my feet.

"This is the hallway of course but you knew that" He chuckled. "The room on your right is a guest room. The next down is Mine. Then Sophies. On the left is Charlies, another guest, and then a bathroom" He said.

We went downstairs. "Now this is the living room" He said. "Over there is the kitchen with a wraparound counter and barstools. Then a small broom closet is over there and a dinning room. And a slide out door to a back patio with a pool.

Charlie was sitting on the couch flipping through TV channels.

"Oh you're out of your bed" He grinned.

"Yep she is" Winston said. "I'm giving her a tour"

"Huh. Should've invited me" Charlie said.

"You're drunk again aren't you?" Winston said. "Don't mind him Pepper. He drinks vodka straight and reads stupid Robert Frost poems ALL day"

"Hey" Char said. "Not cool."

"Oh yeah? You gunna do something about it?" Winston crossed his arms, not letting go of his brute teasing gaze with his hard eyes.

Char set his remote down and got up, standing straight up. "Yeah Winston. Shut the fuck up"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me"

"GUYS" Sophie said. "Pepper is new here. Don't make her feel akward. This is her first day after all"

"You're right" Char said, sighing. "Sorry Pepper. I'll just get back to my Tellyvision" He plopped back down onto the couch.

Winston crossed his arms and made a little humpf noise, almost unsatisfied. "Alright" He said. "Let's go back upstairs so we can establish which is your room"

"My room"

"Well of course" He laughed. "You get a room"

"I do?"

"Yes"

"Oh Okay"

"I told you" He said. "As long as you don't try to runaway this place is yours free to do whatever you want- within reason"

"Okay" I said uneasily.

He frowned. "However we do get to decide certain...things"

"What certain things?"

"Like the things we want to. For example we may dress you and choose what your going to wear"

"Oh?"

"Yes" He said. "And today you will be wearing a lovely black dress"

"Do I have to?.." I said meekly.

He frowned again. His eyes around the rims of them towards the bottom flickered almost hard like.

"Of course you have to! Silly!" He said. "Come on lets go upstairs then we can get you into your attire."

He led me upstairs and Sophie went off to make breakfast. Apperantly vampires still ate human food too. Some still liked it.

He went back into my room and opened the closet.

"We have a few outfits set out for you" He said. "We have to buy more. We can get those at the mall"

"Oh you would take me on a shopping trip?" I chuckled to myself, then quickly realized I was still in a hostage situation.

He cracked a smile. "Yes, I would."

He pulled out the black short Lolita style dress on a hanger. "Here" He literally threw it at me. "Put this on"

I looked down at the style of the dress. Interesting... Definatly not my style but I didn't have much of a choice. I waited for him.

"Well..?" I said.

"Well what?" He looked confused.

"Aren't you going to leave"

He started to laugh. "Sweetheart I am in control of you. Of course I'm not leaving for you to put on a new set of clothes"

I sighed and slipped off my plaid skirt and top. His eyes never left my body and I felt extremely exposed.

I slipped the dress over my head. It fit perfectly around my body as if they knew my size. It then occured to me. They could have easily measured me while I was passed out then went and got clothes. Chilling thought.

I looked back at him.
Winston smiled, beaming.

"Gorgeous. Absolutley Gorgeous"

"Okay"

"Let's go get some breakfast. Then maybe we can talk about going out someplace"

"Really going out?" I asked.

He nodded. "You seem to be doing fine. So I don't see why not. You don't want to stay cooped up here all day do you?"

"Well...no" I said.

"Exactly" He said. "Come on" I followed him downstairs where Sophie and Char were sitting at the counter eating big Belgian waffles.
They were stuffing thier faces.

"Hey guys" Char said through mouthfulls. "You gatta try this it's so good"

"It is" Sophie said.

"Mnmm She's a good cook" Char said, stuffing his face again.

I giggled.

He gave me a look.

"Make yourself a plate" Winston said. I went over and did. I was hungry, afterall.

After we finished eating, Winston gave me a pair of black ballet flats to wear to match with the dress.

"Sophie do you want to go out with us tonight?" Winston asked.

"Out where?" Sophie asked.

He shrugged. "Anywhere. We dunno yet. We just wanna get out"

"Depends on where were going" Sophie said.

"Ummmmmm" He said. "Maybe the vampire club?"

"Are you kidding? Do you know how afraid Pepper would be of that place? TONS of scary vampires all dancing to nothing but a one beat song and in a dark room where she can't really see anything, with the STRONG chance of getting kidnapped by another vampire?" Sophie said.

He shook his head. "Nevermind"

"How about." Sophie said. "A restaurant for dinner"

"That sounds nice" He said. "Okay lets do that"

Later that day after I had sat in my room, drew in a notebook doodles and was still scared and anxious, Winston, Sophie and I went out to eat. Char stayed home.

We all sat down at a square small white table. It was a fancy dark dim lighting restaurant. Apperantly a lot of vampires knew about this place so it was pretty much half and half with humans and vampires. I honestly wouldn't have known.

I looked around. Suddenly my eyes caught sight of it and I froze.

"What's wrong?" Winston asked.

Several feet away, at another table, there was my parents eating.

I forgot that sometimes we came here. Immediately I tensed up, unsure about what to do. They were literally right there! I could just get up run over to them and before Winston or Sophie grabbed me I could just shout HELP vampire freaks won't let me escape and are holding me prisoner! I have to act civil in society and all the while I just wanna DIE!

But I just stared over at them. What if they noticed me? What would they say? What would they do? I gulped.

"N-nothing" I lied through grit teeth.

His eyes hardened. "Tell me what's wrong"

"That's my parents over there" I said.

"We have to leave" He got up. "Now"

"What"

"Let's go" He had his hand clenched around my arm and was escorting me quickly and forcefully out of the restaurant. He didn't care if it was in public or not.
As soon as we were back in the car he said-

"You're parents seeing you is TOO risky. They were literally like fifty feet from you. And I can't allow that" He shook his head starting up the car.

"Sorry Pepper" Sophie said. "Do you wanna get mcdonalds drive thru?"

I laughed. "Mcdonalds with vampires" I said. "Funny"

They chuckled.

"Sure" I said. "Let's go"

Winston started up the car and headed out. As we made our way down the road, I couldn't help but feel a strong pain in my heart. I missed my parents, my family, my old house, and my old friends, and my old life. I would never get that back. It would be impossible.

I just stared and stared. There was nothing I could do.

When we arrived at Mcdonalds Winston actually parked. We got out and went in. As we were making our way towards the doors, I saw my mother standing there on the sidewalk. My mind froze. Winston aside me, immediately was able to identify her as the woman from the restaurant in the second I'd caught her eye.

He grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him.

"MOM!" I screamed. She reached out to grab me but Sophie pulled out a knife and flicked it open and stabbed her quickly into the stomach.

I screamed mercilessly and angrily. I had no emotions what so ever in that moment as I fell into the ground and Winston yanked me up hard by my arm. He pulled me up into his arms and rushed me towards the car. I had passed out. Sophie quickly followed. My dad having been in the car in the parking lot had witnessed the entire thing and you better believe he was after Winston and that car in a heartbeat.

He chased after him like car tag.

"DAMMIT" Winston growled. "SOphie. Get Char on the phone. NOW"

"Got it" Sophie said speed dailing Char on her flip phone.

"H-hello?" Char's voice rang into the phone.

"Charlie!" Winston cried, driving like a speed demon, defying all laws.

"Hey! I thought I told you to never call me that!-"

"Nevermind that" Winston said. "Peppers parents were at the restaurant and SAW us. Then followed us to a different location and Peppers mom was standing right next to Pepper and Sophie had to stab her. Now Peppers dad is AFTER me with the CAR!" He growled.

You could hear rustling in the background of the phone.

"Oh. Okay" Char said. "I'm packing our stuff. When you guys get here. I'll jump into the car and we'll head to the airport okay? Plan B right?"

"Yes" Winston said. "See you then. Bye" He hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/222506037819490734/

This is the house that Winston and Char live in.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/f8/f7/b3f8f76418c6a86aa9ecd2477e15b037.jpg

And this is the dress Winston made Pepper wear.