Status: Something new I am trying out.

What Have You Done

How?

Jimmy POV
In a far distance I could hear Jade yelling my name but I was incredibly pissed off I was afraid that if I stopped walking I would explode. I wsh she wouldn't have chased me I know that if I talk to her I might explode. I bet she knew about everything this whole time. She was Em's best friend after all. My own girlfriend was hiding secrets from I knew it.

This made me understand why Emory didn't let Owen come outside the night that she arrived. It all made sense. She didn't want Owen to blow their cover. I personally thought it was a bitch move. How the fuck are you going to hide this from your own family. How the hell could Brian hide this for so long. This was bunch of bullshit.

I hear Jade's feet scuff as she attempts to catch up to me. “Fucking slow down. I have little legs.” She grabbed my arm.

I stopped and looked her dead in the eyes. “Did you know?”

She looked guilty. I was close to exploding on her, did everyone fucking know? Her mouth dropped. She’d known.

"No, fucker. I didn't know." She said in disbelief. "I put two and two together last night. Owen looks like a perfect mesh between Emory and Brian. I don't know how we didn't notice this sooner. I didn’t notice until Brian and Owen did the same smirk last night plus I heard them while I was in the kitchen grabbing a beer she literally said be good for dad. when he was putting him back to sleep."

I lit up a cigarette and handed Jade one. I continued to walk down the street with Jade at my side. "Emory was just a child when she got pregnant. Brian was 23. He took advantage of her young mind! That couldn't have been the first time they fucked either!" I didn't care who heard me yelling like a mad man.

"Jimmy. Calm down." She laced her fingers in mine. "They were probably scared. Brian would have gone to prison and there would be no avenged sevenfold."

"Don't stick up for them, Jade. Brian deserves to be rotting in a fucking cell. He's a piece of shit." Pure adrenaline rushed through my veins I wanted to kill him. Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed at Emory too but I can't afford to murder her. Owen needs at least one parent.
We stopped at the nearest bar. "I need a fucking drink."

"Jimmy, its 11 Am." She followed me to a booth in the corner. "Besides we haven't told Em about us either."

"She doesn't deserve to know that we're dating let alone that I put a ring on it." I chuckled at my own comment. Truth was I didn't know if I could handle anymore drama maybe it would be best to keep this a secret till things blew over. "Two Bloody Mary's." I told the waiter. "Strong."

"Jimmy our wedding is in six months. I want Emory to be my maid of honor... we have to tell her. We were going to come clean remember? By then this shit will blow over and everything will be back to normal." She took a sip of her drink.

I shook my head. "She's made a life there. She seems content. I mean fuck. Owen was going to school there and is almost fluent in Finnish. You think she's going to stay home because we are married? Em says she staying but I give it three months." I chugged half of my drink in the time she finished 1/4 of hers. I needed to calm down and alcohol always did the trick. "Fuck it. I don't care."

"Look, eventually she needs to make up her mind if she will stay or not. Brian and Owen are going to need each other as he gets older." she reached her hand across the table and laid it on mine. "It was a cunt move, but, the truth is out. We just need to accept it and hope that she does the same for us." She took in a deep breath. "Maybe you and Brian need to have some guy time and talk shit over."

I ran my hand down my face. "I don't know if I can. Every time I hear his name I wanna drop kick him in the head." I looked at Jade her brown eyes were begging me to at least try and understand. "Fine, I'm not doings this for them though. I'm doing this for you and Owen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short, just getting thing a little sorted out and I am in the process of moving sorry! Let me know your thoughts!