Status: Follow me on Twitter @TheWindowBlog plz

Message From Afar

Look into my eyes and you’ll begin a walk inside a cellar. In the deep abyss of its darkness, I lay there bound by my chains. With no voice to break the shackles captive on my ankles or wrist, I still yell in hopes that it’ll arrive. I have no way to communicate towards you, except through the letters I send through media and I say to you to don’t look towards the texture of these walls. It will play upon the eyes based off sight. I have traveled too far deep inside and became lost. There is no rope that can extend to the length of my travels, but let my message climb out and speak towards all. And I say to you to find your Sun. There is a Sun bound by your gravity that shines. And it’s light hits some surface, and may so be you, on the premise of your skin. But where on the surface makes the biggest difference. The dark side of the moon is dark forever. Where the Sun shines is where you’ll find warmth. Travel there and gather some. And place the brightest in a jar. Be sure to seal the lid tight for I fear of its departure. Find my hole and throw that jar down. It’ll travel on forever, but once it surpasses the realm of time then it’ll reach me. That warmth is a friend of mine. Just as I have come to say hello to you, it will do the same towards me.
  1. Message from Afar
    Look inside my eyes and you'll begin a walk inside a cellar...