Status: Mysterious story with romantic and thriller based episodes.

Lightning Bridge

Chapter-I

Beautiful Morning

My name is Kate Lynes. I live in a place called Lightning Bridge Town. Today it is one of the beautiful morning in this autumn season. Sometimes I used to go near by hill to sit and watch the sun rise from there. If you see this town from that hill it looks like small toy town. Sometimes I admire how this small town makes people happy and fall in love with nature. These kind of places are meaningful only when there is possible existence of love in our day to day life. Perhaps all this beautiful exists only in my mind.

Family

I live with my uncle Mike and aunt Clair. When I was seven my dad got struck by lightning and turned into ashes. Few days later my mom also disappeared suddenly, no one knows what happened to my mom. Some says she also struck by lighting and dead. What really happened to mom no one knows exactly. My dad and mom aren’t the first victim to the lightning. This town has deep history with these kind of lightning incidents. Since my childhood I have two buddies in my life Jessie and Alicia. They only helped me to move on with my life after that incident. After I joined high school I took astronomy classes, so at least I can understand what may have happened to my mom and dad.
Six months before I got into a car accident while driving my uncle’s pickup truck and also had severe spinal injuries. Last two months i was in hospital and after so many surgeries finally i am getting discharged today. Soon I will be back to school. I haven’t seen Jessie and Alicia since yesterday, I hope they will be at my home waiting for me to welcome.

Welcome Back

Once we reach home i saw so many people at there home to check on me. So it’s not only Jessie and Alicia, half of the town is here. What are they doing here? it’s looks like kind of party and also i got shocked when I heard who gave this idea. It’s Luke Black. Wait you don’t know Luke, He is from my school and also his family is one of the founding families of this town. Why he is throwing this party? I have no idea.

Visions

I getting some visions since my accident. In that vision Black is so close with me, like boy friend. But I don’t n know him much and he is silent guy won’t talk much with people. All I know is, he is from my school and no girl friend. It is weird I haven’t seen him talking with any girls.
So now I’m confused why i am getting these visions especially Luke with me. I have no idea what these visions suppose to mean or it’s just dreams. I am getting these visions while I'm conscious, while watching TV, using mobile and talking with someone. So it is not just dreams, then what is it?
These visions are not from my past or present. So there is a chance it might be a future. But how is that possible to see future. One thing i know that Luke thrown a welcome party to me at the same time I'm getting these visions, it is not looks like coincidence. So maybe there is a possible chance that Luke may have some answers for what is happening to me.

Confusion

I have decided to ask him about my visions. He is not alone, talking with his friends. But he noticed that i am watching him and finally he came to me with drink. First time i am talking to him. He got introduced himself to me and we talked, we laughed, but still that question is pending.
“So Luke, Have we met before? Like having conversations or going out together? Because I have feeling that we were together sometime”
Oh My God! what did i just told him, We were together? I have just met him.
Oh God! What he is going to say!
He simply finished his drink, smiled at me and said, “I too had that feeling”
Wait.. What? Same feeling?
I have told him what I am talking about and explained my visions.
“So what is it Luke? You too had these visions? What do you think?”
Again he smiled at me and said “I won’t call these as visions, I might say those are your memories”.
“Memories? Seriously Luke? Then why I don’t remember any of that?”
“It’s your past Kate. But trust me you asked me to don’t make you to remember!” and he left.
So it’s not my visions. It’s my past, which I don’t remember and don’t want to remember. That too i asked him?

Then why I am getting these memories back? Why?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!