How I Fell in Love With a Werewolf

how i fell in love with a Werewolf part 4

hunter slows the bike down as they enter the school he asks" so what did you think of your first ride?... Shannon says" it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be it was fun thank you for their ride Hunter that was so cool she smiles... Hunter Blushes and says" y you are every welcome Shannon he smiles back at her nervously... Shannon and hunter go to there lockers and get their things for school then they head to class... The teacher says" everyone we are getting a new student today I want you to be kind to him come on in... Jon says" Hello my Name is Jon he smiles and sees Shannon he thinks (she goes to the same school this is good)… Shannon thinks ho no she looks down... Hunter asks" hay you ok?... Shannon says" I will tell you when the class is done... Hunter says" ok he stays quiet... Jon sits behind Hunter and watches Shannon with a sick loving look... The bell rings every one rushes to get out of the classroom... Jon lost sight of her and says" Waa I wanted to tack to her well I can still look for her he starts to look around... Hunter asks" ok what is wrong Shannon?... Shannon says" that new kid I know him Jon was well he wasn't my boyfriend but he tried to be the problem was he was moving to fast I wasn't Comfortable so I went home and found a bar holding a red gem with a flower pot with my name carved into it so I told my parents they get a restraining order on him and know he is here... Hunter says" Jon won't come anywhere near you I want to keep you safe if we half to or if I half to so I can tell the teacher... Shannon says" I will only tell the teachers if he doesn't leave me alone... Hunter says" ok then... Shannon says" thank you at least I know I can trust you I do Trust you I want you to know that... Hunter says" I know that and I hope I don't do anything to destroy that trust becomes I trust you as well... Shannon says" I do not think you need to worrier about that But I have a Question I wanted to ask you but I don't want to Mack you angry or sad... Hunter says" you won't you can ask me... Shannon says" ok why do you wear your hoodie with the hood up all the time... Hunter says" oh its that kind of Question well my eyes Scar people I am off in told I have every intimidating eye,s... Shannon says" oh c can I see them?... Hunter says" y you can j just not here... Shannon says" hay its ok I understand hunter really I do... Hunter says" thank you, Shannon, for understanding... School ends and Shannon is outside by Hunter's bike... Hunter Pulls his hood down then he looks at Shannon letting her see his eyes... Shannon says" know I see why they might say your eyes are intimidating they are crimson red but they are really cool yes they are a bit intimidating but its still you... Hunter couldn't help but smile then he says thank you know let's get you home hope on he gets on his bike and puts his helmet on... Shannon starts to put the other helmet on... Jon walks out of the school he sees her and runs over he says" hay Shannon do you maybe want to come and get some coffee with me?... Shannon says" no I don't even like coffee and your not soaps to bee near me so leave me alone let go Hunter... Hunter starts the bike as he backs out he moves around Jon and drives off as he Drives he asks" you ok?... Shannon says" yes I am just glad to be away from him he masks me nerves in a bad way... Hunter says" you ok know trust me he stops and turns into the taller park then drives till he gets to her house he stops and says ill see you tomorrow... Shannon says" ok see you then...
♠ ♠ ♠
Shiva)
Raven)
Jon)