How I Fell in Love With a Werewolf

How I fell in love with a Werewolf Part 6

He looks at her... Shannon says" Wow you Are Realy A Werewolf c can I touch your ear?... Hunter says" y yes his voice was deeper then it was in his human form... Shannon Touches Hunter's ear when she does it Twiches she says" wow the moves her hand back and says" this is so cool... Hunter Turns back to normal and says"I am glad I didn't scar you and yes I do have control over it just not during a blood moon but other than that you have nothing to fear come let's get you home before your family Fricks out... Shannon says" good idea she follows Hunter back to his bike then she says" don't worry I won't tell anyone... Hunter says" thank you he drives her to her house then says" goodnight he drives off... Shannon walks into her hours Quietly not wanting to wake up her parents or Bother She turns on her bad room light then shuts her door She sighs as she looks for something she can ware She sees the dress that her mom got for her she sighs and says" ok lets see if it fits at least its not pink She tries on the Black dress it head a gry dragon curling around the Dress she looks it the Mirror and says" I hate wearing dresses But its only For the Dance she looks around the finds her every light pink lipstick then says this will do she tacks off the dress then walks into the bath from to tack a shower then gets into her PJ's then walks into her room and heads to bead in the morning she Brushes her hair then puts the dress on she does her hair again then puts the very light pink lipstick on she waits for hunter... At hunter,s houses his father helps him with his ty Hunter says"I look stupid in this... His father says" no you don't your fine son There that should to it be careful son... his mother says" be safe and try to have fun... His little sister Roes says" good luck bother!... Hunter smiles then says"I will mom and dad and thanks sis he got outside he gets on his bike and drives off to pick up Shannon... Shannon here Hunter Modersicle she gets her sot on and gets her backpack she walks outside and blushed then says" y you look hum h hansom, Hunter... Hunter blushes And says" You look Beautiful Shannon... Shannon blushes she walks over to him and gets on the Bike she puts the helmet on then she wraps her arms around his wast... Hunter stars his bike then he drives them both to the school he helps her off once they park... Shannon says" thank you she walks in with him she gulps then says" Hunter I can't dance... Hunter says" that's on he lets her stans on his shoes then says" let me lead you just relax... Shannon blushes but is able to hide to it as she lets him tack the lead... Hunter Dances to the slow song though he wasn't use to dancing to this he still managed to as the song stop he Asks" hay it stop... Shannon blushes and says" ii new that she lets go and steps off of his shoes... Hunter smiles then says"it's hard to believe they are letting us have a doom and a roommate tomorrow I am gassing your mom will be tacking to school that day sens you're bringing some of your stuff... Shannon says" yes but after that, I only trust you to drive wherever we need to do... Hunter says" ok let's get you home he drives her home then he heads home as well...
♠ ♠ ♠
Shiva)
Raven)
Jon)