How I Fell in Love With a Werewolf

how i fell in love with a werewolf part 7

Shannon says" ok mom I think that's all I want to tack with me I have my close my pillows blankets my Computer my ps4 and controller my writing books and drawing stuff and one of my stuff animals... Her mom says" ok let's get you there then we will message you every day... Shannon gets her kindle and the charger then she says" and I will message you to mom she gets in the car... Her mom drives her to where the school is then she says" ok know where do I turn?... Shannon says" you go, right mom, the dooms are right behind the school... Her mother dos that and says"oh ok she parks the car and asks are you sure you don't want me to help you?... Shannon says"I gat this mom beside I all ready have someone to help me... Hunter walks out and says" so this is your mom... Shannon jumps and says" don't scare me like that she punches him in the arm... Hunter says" sorry and oww for a short Woman you hurt... Shannon says" mom this is Hunter and Hunter this is my mom Batty... Hunter says" nice to meet you... Betty says" nice to meet you to Hunter she hugs her Daughter and says" if you need anything just message me ok?... Shannon says" yes mom I will... Shannon picks up what she could carry... Hunter picks up the rest of her things and asks" what number is your dorm?... Shannon says" 7765 A oh yes I remember!... Hunter smiles and says" that means we are roommates he opens the door for her and says" After you... Shannon blushes and walks into the dorm she puts her stuff in her room... Hunter walks in and kicks the door shut he walks into her room and puts the rest of her things down gently he hooks up her pc and ps4... Shannon macks her bad and put her clothes away when she puts her writing books and drawing stuff away... Hunter says" ok let's see if this works he turns the tv and her pc on and sees if everything is working then he switches the channel and turn her ps4 on then he says ok everything is good... Shannon says" yes!... Hunter couldn't help but laugh then he says you have the same gams I have... Shannon looks at him and says" you play ark and Minecraft!?... Hunter says" yep he rights down Shannon's username he goes into his room and turns his ps4 on then he adds her to his friend's list... Shannon gets her headphones on and its yes on it she macks a party she sees him hop in and says" so this is you?... Hunter says" yes what do you want to play I am up for anything... Shannon says" hmm let me show you my super flat worlds on Minecraft so I showed him all of my supper flat worlds he likes them he helps me mack a fu house then his friends joined the party Shannon must them all but says" hunter I and not good with strangers... Hunter says back it's ok their my friends they are nice we have an RP Minecraft server... Shannon says" ok she un must then asks" can we do some roleplaying on your would?... Hunter says" shore then he says" hey guys and girls in the party this is my roommate Shannon shes a bit shy so be nice we are going to go on are assassin RP world... Everyone greeted me kindly than they sad ok... we Joined on to his world I stared in creative he let me look around and get everything I needed before starting I was in pure shock as I saw how big his would was then I ask them if they would like to help me with my super flat words sometimes... the all sad yes and I made so many new friends we play till we get tired and we logged off turn our ps4s off again we went to sleep it was going to be a fun weekend I knew it I was happy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Shiva)
Raven)
Jon)