I Miss You

Day Ten

Good evening, dear,

I woke up to another lovely surprise from Zeppelin; yet another furball. I don't understand why he only has them at night, but whatever. I know you want to move him up to adult cat food so I'm going to run by Walmart probably tomorrow and see if they have the Purina with possibly hairball treatment in it; if not, I might just buy what my sister does Fatty. I guess hairballs are the woes of having a long-haired cat.

I tried on the packages I got today and I have to say, I love a majority of them. One of them is a little... odd, but it looks okay for the most part. They're very lacy and I'm sure you'll like them when you get back.

Work today was agitating. I was given the task of putting "wide" stickers on the shoes that needed them. Went through women's for over an hour and only two boxes needed them; it was a waste of time. After that, they had me unpack shipment. I dislike shipment days because they require a lot of lifting and bending down, which causes me a lot of pain later on in the day. I've been fairly okay since then, but will probably feel it tomorrow.

After work, I found a flyer for a back-to-school school supplies drive. Mom is struggling with money and I thought it'd be helpful. I realized after calling the number that registration for students ended tonight at 8:30, and it was already 8:10.

I rushed to Mom's and picked up my half-sister, even though she didn't want to go and drove her literally to the next street over. I filled out the paperwork and got her set up, even though it won't give her everything she needs. I offered to buy the rest and I'm hoping it won't be too much.

Afterwards, I bought Subway for me and them and went back to my mom's. Mom and I talked until a little after midnight and then I came back to the house. I left my Subway there on accident, which sucks. Mom's phone has been disconnected so I can't contact her in any way. I have to go to her house if I want to even get in touch with her.

I also contacted Jeremy today. Even though we had our past, after being together for four years, we practically grew up together. I'd like to keep the occasional contact with him if you don't mind. I just want to talk because I know these past few months have been rough on him. He's promised not to intrude on our relationship because he knows that him and I are over and I've started a new, happier chapter with you.

Well, I'm going to go lay down now. It's almost 1:30. Sweet dreams, dear. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
My younger sister (who lives with my stepmom and dad) has a cat named Fatty. She's a short hair Calico, but she hasn't had any problems with hairballs like our darling Zeppelin has.

I order a lot of lacy things online; too much sometimes.

Fun fact about my job: I used to request Tuesdays off due to a thing I had to do at my old high school so I didn't have to worry about shipment days; now I work them because it's the summer and I don't have an excuse not to.

My mom lives in town with my half-sister. Her and I have always had a rocky relationship so I don't go and see her often. She's always struggling with money and always asking me for some, but even when I'm struggling myself, I always end up giving it to her; I try to be a good kid because she had a downright nasty side when I don't do things like that.

Jeremy is my former boyfriend. Him and I dated in high school and he was the one I left for Kevin. I know it's not healthy to keep in contact with him, but him and I texted most of the night so we're still a little close. I have no feelings for him though as I am faithful to Kevin.