I Miss You

Day Eleven

Good evening, dear,

Today wasn't too interesting. I woke up this morning and took a shower.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist at 2:30, so I ended up getting asked a lot of questions. She recommended I see a therapist, but I don't know how I feel about that. I mean, maybe I need to see one, but I'm not sure if it'd be beneficial for me at this point in time.

Afterwards, I went to Walmart. I had gotten a text from Jeremy around that time asking if we could hang out, but after talking to you, I rejected that offer. I'm sorry I felt the need to ask for permission to hang out with him; I know you two talked one day and as I stated last night, I'd like to occasionally keep in touch with him. That just may be me in a weird state of mind right now though as I severely miss you and I've been seeking the comfort of my "friends." I don't even know if I should count him as a friend.

I ended up calling Amber to see if she was in town; her and I went out instead. We had dinner at the Chinese place and just kind of talked in the parking lot for awhile.

I got back around 9 and I've been waiting for you to call, but I guess you didn't get the chance again tonight; I was hoping to hear your voice again today.

I hope I didn't upset you earlier. If I did, I hope you're just not calling me to let me know; that scares me.

I'm sorry if I did.

Goodnight, dear. Sleep well. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short entry because I felt bad.

I rejected Jeremy and haven't heard from him since. That doesn't matter though; I don't know what kind of intentions he had or if he was taking me trying to be friendly in the wrong way.

Kevin called earlier in the day and I told him about the situation and asked what he thought I should do. I could tell in his tone of voice he wasn't happy about it and I feared that I had upset him. It didn't make me feel good at all by the end of the night. He had just lost track of time though and wasn't able to call me again in the evening.