I Miss You

Day Twelve

Good evening, darling,

I spent my entire day running around. Honestly, I woke up this morning not wanting to go anywhere. I crawled out of bed, fed Zeppelin, took a shower, and ate a breakfast burrito. I left here around 1 and made my journey across town.

I started off looking for the hospital laboratory because I needed to get blood-work done and ended up getting lost. I eventually found my way and went in. I was there for 30 minutes only to be told I was supposed to fast for eight hours. It was kind of a waste of time. I'm mad my psychiatrist didn't inform me of that.

Afterwards, I went to my school to finish the last of my financial aid; they gave me another form to fill out, which I have to take back sometime soon.

I took the long drive to back to my parents' house and almost ran into a big problem. A state trooper had someone pulled over in the middle of the right lane after you take a sharp turn. I almost hit his car, but missed it and kept on going; God, that could have been awful.

When I got him, I opened up my packages to find the cat purse I had been waiting for. It's not as large as the previous one, but I'll make do with it. It's cute and I'm hoping Zeppelin doesn't eat this one. I also took care of my boys. I didn't clean their tanks, but I did change the filters, add medicine, and put water in their tanks. Niji seemed happy to see me at least.

My sister and Dad were the only two there so I saw them. I also cleaned my room and got the dress I'm going to wear Sunday when I see you again. It's nice; it's pink and floral; there's a hole where you can see my lower back and I think you'll appreciate it. I had forgotten about that dress actually.

I made three stops on the way back to the house; the tobacco store, Arby's, and then I got gas for the first time in three weeks. When I got here, I ate dinner and your dad and I took the drinks out of your cooler and put them in the fridge. I might drink a majority of them; I have a need for caffeine and Gatorade.

It was nice to hear your voice a second time today. I know our phone conversations are mostly me rambling on and on, but I get the feeling that you find comfort in my tangents. You sounded a little down, but I hope you feel better. I keep you in my thoughts always, darling.

Sleep well tonight; dream about happy things. We're three more days away from being in each other's company again.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
My parents live 30 minutes away from where I'm staying now, which is why I call it a long drive. I used to make that drive twice daily when I was still living with them; now that I'm in town, I don't drive very much, hence why I filled up my tank for the first time in three weeks.

My cat purse can be viewed here. My shoe store actually sold one similar to it, but they were both bought (we only had two). I ended up ordering this one because I needed a new purse and I thought this one was cute. Zeppelin also more or less ate my old one (he broke the zipper and a lot of tassels off of it).

My boys are three Betta fish. I have my oldest, Chipper, who was adopted from my sister. Niji, who is second oldest and was one of my graduation presents in 2016. Finally, I have my youngest, Shiro, who I purchased a few months back. Images of them can be viewed by clicking the links on my blog.

Kevin has a cooler in the back of his truck. He uses it to carry around water, Gatorade, sodas, etc. His dad is going to Georgia and taking the truck so he thought he might as well take the cooler out so it doesn't have to take the long drive down there (we're from Virginia).