I Miss You

Day Thirteen

Good evening, dear,

So, I have the house to myself for four days. Your dad left early this morning and a part of me is glad I have to go into work. I need human contact somehow. The only day I'll be "alone" is Monday, but your dad comes home that day.

I didn't do much at the house, but I worked on my makeup for today and then went to work.

Work today... When i walked in, I came face to face with our new district manager; she's one of those snobby looking business ladies. She didn't bother to introduce herself to me like our previous DM did when I first started working there. She was on the phone, fussing and raising hell in the break room. It made me uncomfortable. She wasn't there for too long though.

I spent part of my shift rolling the toddler's section and ended up with a headache. I helped quite a few customers because the store was swamped.

I've debated on writing my two weeks this evening due to the fact that I requested for your discharge date off and I have to pull a six hour shift that evening. I decided against it though due to my need for money. It sucks. I think the only good things that happened were my boss giving me the last of her lunch and a little girl hugged my leg because children don't understand personal space.

I missed your voice and I was so glad when you called me. I'm sorry things have been irritating for you and I hope it gets better. I'll be happy when we have four days together; it'll be nice for the two of us.

Sleep well tonight; we're a little over 24 hours now. I love you, darling.

*I made scrambled eggs and cookies at midnight; guess I'm stress eating again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm behind a few days here...

Kevin's dad went to Atlanta.

Our previous district manager recently retired.

I asked for the 7th to the 10th off for the four day program where Kevin is and also the 12th, which is his discharge date. While I was given those four days, I was not given the 12th, which I had asked for in advance and specified that I still needed with those four days... Not a happy camper here.

The little * was just something that was added after my entry. I couldn't sleep and was hungry; I stress eat quite often.