I Miss You

Day Fourteen

Good evening, dear,

This morning was another morning I thought I'd wake up in my bedroom with strictly white walls and a twin-sized bed. I have no idea why my mind does that to me a majority of the time, but it sucks. It actually scares me sometimes because my brain has to register where I'm actually at.

I wasn't expecting you to call me so early in the day. I figured you had a small list of things you wanted me to bring to you. It was nice to hear your voice thought; it calmed me down since my nerves were acting up.

After you called, I took my shower and decided to go downstairs and do some laundry. I also did my nails so they'd look fairly decent for tomorrow. Zeppelin was chasing a fly for a while; I have no idea if he ever caught it.

I left here about 3:40 to head to work; I had to make a stop at the tobacco store first though. Work wasn't awful. I made $675 in sales and spent a majority of my time rolling in kids. We have these tacky shoes at the moment for children; they're high-top Skechers with a white sole that lights up. They don't light up when you walk though; there's a power button with seven different settings. We have five different styles (three in boys, two in girls) and maybe two have been bought. It's insane the stuff they come up with to throw ridiculous price tags on.

As far as closing, it wasn't bad. Everyone was out by 9:05 and I was in charge of vacuuming today; I rushed the process honestly; I get really frustrated by the end of the day.

I'm happy to see you tomorrow and I'm glad you feel the same way. I'm happy I got to talk to you before going to bed tonight.

Sweet dreams; maybe I'll be in them. I love you. Goodnight, darling.
♠ ♠ ♠
At my parents house, my room is all-white walls, a pink carpet that 2007 Kayla chose, and a twin-sized bed. It's had the same set-up for three years and the only difference about it now is a majority of my clothes and items are missing, and my fish are there. I wake up some morning, still thinking that I'm there.

I smoke; that's the reason for the tobacco store stop. My goal for sales that day was $624. Also, I'm gonna throw a link to the tacky shoes because you literally have to see them to believe them.