I Miss You

Day Sixteen

Good evening, darling,

I woke up at 12, trying to figure out why I kept hearing a bell noise only to roll over and find Zeppelin staring at me. I had briefly forgotten about his collar. I decided today to go get him a new one as his previous one was stretched out to the max. Your dad also went also because he was getting things for the puppy since he's picking her up tomorrow. I went looking for a purple collar, but the only one they had, had a pink bell on it. I went with something else; a black call with a skull and crossbones design on it. It has a black bell and I think it suits Zeppelin more.

He didn't fight me when I went to put it on, but he had also been wearing the previous collar all day.

After that, your dad took me to Arby's and then to the college; I had to drop off the last of my paperwork and he needed to stop by the job site for something; he missed your call because of something pertaining to that.

At the house this evening, all I've done is mostly lay around. I've watched some videos on the internet and just been lazy; I was waiting on your call.

As always, I appreciate hearing your voice as it's soothing. The whole time I was on the phone, Zeppelin was under the desk watching me. Like I've said before, maybe he knows it's you because he can hear your voice, or maybe because I tend to take a certain tone of voice when I'm talking to you that he's caught on; he's a smart cat either way. He misses you also.

Sweet dreams, dear. You'll be in my thoughts as always. I love you. Goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kevin and his dad's current job site is for the college that I'm attending, so it was just up the road from where I needed to be. I also learned later that Kevin wasn't the one who called his dad, but someone from the facility was trying to get in contact with him.