I Miss You

Day Zero

Good evening, dear,

Today was the day you were checked in. I tried my hardest to keep from crying, but at the end, I couldn't stop myself. I've missed you from the moment you had to leave.

Your mom and grandmother took me to your hometown and we ate at Red Lobster; I liked it for my first time being there. Your stepdad and one of your mom's friends also joined us. I ended up with the shrimp I've been wanting for awhile.

When we came back to the house, I immediately picked up Zeppelin and he sat in my lap while I petted him; he purred a bit, but not as much as you make him do.

I called my house to talk to my dad, but only my sister picked up the phone. I told her to tell them to call me back, but I'm waiting for that as I write this.

I updated your friend about how you were doing and she said that her husband, her, and the baby wanted to visit you, which I wouldn't doubt at all; I like them honestly.

I also posted the picture of the lighters on Facebook with a poem I wrote. I tagged you in it, but if people ask, unless I really know them, I'm not going to say anything. I've only told the people close to me because they worried about me on occasions.

I called the house again and talked to my stepmom; I told her what was going on. She said she wanted you to get better also as my sister, my friends, and everyone else has said. I told her that I was caring for Zeppelin for you and talked about him a little bit.

I feel a little bit better.

Well, I'm gonna go lay down now. I hope you sleep well tonight, darling.
♠ ♠ ♠
To touch on some things:

Red Lobster was the original plan for my birthday (the 14th of July), but because this happened, that was postponed. His mom and grandma thought it'd make me a little happy though.

Zeppelin is the cat. He is the fluffiest thing I've ever seen in my life and I'll be linking a photo of him here.

I was given his cell phones in order to reach out to people who need to contact him so that's how I was able to update one of his friends.

Finally, the lighters. To explain the story shortly (the photo of them is the cover image) his zodiac sign is a Leo while mine is a Cancer. He owned the Leo lighter for a while and ended up giving it to me today because he had found one with the Cancer symbol on it. In other words, I have his zodiac sign for mine and mine for his. I found it as a cute little connection thing.