I Miss You

Day Twenty

Good evening, dear,

I spent most of my morning working myself up and then trying to calm myself down. Today was the start of tax-free weekend and I was nowhere near excited for it. I woke up at 10, took a shower, and then made my lunch. I fixed two sandwiches for myself only to decide that I should eat just one due to the side of said sandwiches. I also packed some dark cherries and pretzels since I have probably too much food in the house for my own good.

I also ended up putting some of the cherries in my Sprite since I have had any apple juice lately; I prefer some kind of fruit in my soda.

Among other things, I did my laundry and took pictures with Zeppelin because he flopped down on the bed next to me. I got two great pictures; one of him licking my nose, and the other of him looking up at me. I sent them to your phone so you could save them when you got out and I'm sure you'll appreciate them.

Talking to you calmed me down quite a bit even though it was only a five minute conversation. You also brought actual tears to my eyes when you told me you had been carrying around the photo of the two of us. It warms my heart just knowing that, and the fact you've been keeping me in your thoughts throughout the day. I'm sure you know I'm dreading my shift today.

Work... we were swamped, kid's was destroyed at one point. I helped a lot of people including this old lady who told me I was sweet.

I had to talk John into taking one of my shifts. I offered him $20 and at one point he must have taken my offer the wrong way as he couldn't keep his hands to himself; that was after he told our boss he'd take that shift though. He knows I'm not interested so why won't he leave me the hell alone? Whatever. I close with him tomorrow and I will punch him if he tries anything. If I tell you I've been fired, then that's why.

After work, I realized that my headlights are out. It sucks because it seems like my bad luck with cars has started again. Around this time last year, everything was falling apart with my car and I'd hate for it to happen again.

Your dad said he'd help me out though. I appreciate that a lot. I honestly don't know a lot about cars so him being able to help me out is wonderful.

Well, it's after midnight and I need my beauty rest. Goodnight, my dear. Sweet dreams. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the photo of Zeppelin and I.

I have a lot of problems and a past with John. I'm typing out this entry a day late so when you read the next one (Day 21) you'll learn something serious that happened.