I Miss You

Day Twenty-Two

Good evening, darling,

I got to see you again today! I woke up at nine this morning and took a shower before dressing up nicely since I was seeing you. Your dad and I left at 11:45, not long after the puppy-sitter showed up. We talked most of the way down there.

I was happy to see you and I'm sorry you were so agitated. I know things have been going on down there, but you've only got a few more days to pull through before it's over. I'll also see you every day this week so that's a plus.

After we left, your dad and I went back to the house and waited for the puppy to get back. After that, we went to Walmart so I could get school supplies for my half-sister. Your dad actually paid for all of it. I thought that was one of the sweetest things for him to do.

We took it up to my mom's and she was grateful. I talked to her about what's happened these past few days and your dad got to meet her; it's funny, your dad met my mom before you. I'll have to take you up there sometime after you get back.

We stayed there for a little over an hour and then we left and went to Arby's. To me, it was a little awkward to be on the phone with you while your dad is in the car. He likes to butt in on the conversation. The last little bit though, he was in the house and I was still sitting in the truck.

When we came in, your dad took the dog outside and she still had three accidents in the house. Apparently she was sleeping on the bed when he came in. I like her and all, but her making a mess with the cat toys is honestly annoying.

Oh well, I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll see you sometime then. Goodnight. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This entry was the day before the four day family program.

About the school supplies; my mom couldn't afford them so I was going to go buy what my half-sister needed. I mentioned it to Kevin's dad and he decided that he was going to get them for her. That's why he met my mom so she could thank him for his sweet deed.