I Miss You

Day Twenty-Three

Day 1 of the family program:

Good evening, dear,

Driving wasn't bad, but people in North Carolina can't drive. It was the first time of me driving down there on my own and it was crazy to be honest.

The people I met were nice minus one lady who didn't like our age difference. She's got problems though. I can't believe her face dropped when she saw me and you together; I feel like there's going to be problems between her and I.

Individual session with my counselor was okay; she asked a lot of questions about you, some I didn't know how to answer. I feel like since we haven't been together long, there's so much that I don't really know. It's insane. You've got a past and I'm still blind to most of it.

Driving home wasn't that bad.

I talked to your dad until 11:30 and I'm pretty sure that was a bad decision since I had to be up at 6:30 tomorrow.

Homework sucks. Some of it is hard to answer and I know I'm going to have to share these answers with you tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This entry was little blurbs because I was tired from getting up at 6:30, driving the 55 minute drive to the facility, and then having the make the whole trip back in the evening.

I elaborated on some of them a little bit because most of these were one sentence originally.