I Miss You

Day Twenty-Five

Day 3 of the family program:

Good evening, darling,

Driving sucks. I saw a tractor trailer recklessly driving back and forth on the highway. It made me really nervous.

Our joint session today made me cry because I was so happy inside. I never thought that you thought those things about me and it just makes me emotional knowing that you love me that much and you think that highly of me.

Hour long smoke breaks aren't too bad. They give me too much time in those hour long blocks so I just hang out with the other people in the facility, chat, and smoke a few cigarettes.

I hate bugs; they suck because I got stung. I can't believe that they had a mud dauber nest underneath a bench. It bit me knee really hard; I can't believe there's a blister. It still stings.

"My favorite metal-head couple." That honestly has to be my favorite line out of what everyone there has said about me and you being together.

I realize how much I really do love you and it's so much that it's scary. Us hanging out near the trail and just talking made me realize how close we are and how much I want to really spend the rest of my life with you. I told you I loved you more than the last boy and the fact that I love you so much scares me; I'm scared that I'm going to lose you.

I wrote a dorky letter before going to sleep. I have it in a binder so I'm kinda scared to give it to you. Maybe I'll revise it and it'll show up at a later date.
♠ ♠ ♠
More elaborated blurbs. I still haven't given him that letter; it's August 24th, 2017.