I Miss You

Day Twenty-Six

Day 4 of the family program:

Good evening, dear,

Driving still sucks.

I walked out on a family video because I was bored. I had something to do with you afterwards and I was being fidgety and just couldn't sit still. I just went up to the smoke pit because I saw you up there.

We both almost fell asleep during that lecture. It was boring. It's the stuff that you learn about in health class in high school. Besides, my Full Throttle was wearing off by that point.

Bitchy lady was nice. She actually told me that I was a pretty girl and asked me what kind of things I'd like to do with my future. She recommended that maybe I try cosmetology since she told me my makeup, sense of fashion, and just style was nice.

Kayla tells her life story part 40 - I got to talking because someone asked me about my past and how things were when I was kid since I was so young. I thought I'd just throw everything out there about my parents, my ex, and just everything. It made me feel a lot better because most of our group was just accepting of my past.

Lunch was actually good. I really, really love Philly cheese steak sandwiches.

The family counselor wishing us the best of luck. I love that. She knows that we're a young couple and she told me that she can see in my eyes how much I love you and just doing the family program shows how much I'm devoted to you and how I want to help you stay sober.

Me being emotional again. I don't think I've cried happy tears so much in four days.

I smoke 100s for the first time in three days. It was a weird shift back; it makes it seem like it's a lot longer to smoke a cigarette, but with the regulars, I just felt like I wasn't getting enough which was why I was going through them so quickly.

Me falling asleep quickly from exhaustion and almost 500 mils on the road in four days. It was a long drive down there. I was tired. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
More blurbs.