I Miss You

Day Two

Good evening, darling,

I learned a fun fact today. Apparently, you can become addicted to cuddling with another person; that may be one reason for my sleep troubles; I was out not too long after I went to bed though, which is a good thing.

It was funny though because your dad said I was having "Kevin withdrawals."

Today for me wasn't too eventful; I woke up a little sick, but felt better as the day went on. I stopped by Sallys and bought fake nails and then went on to Walmart. I threw $1.75 into the claw machine because the lion was in the perfect spot, but I'm not good with my aim like you are.

I ended up just buying the stuff for the cheeseburger pie and my medicine.

When I got back tot he house, Zeppelin ended up chewing a whole in the paper medicine bag and there's little teeth marks on the pill bottle's lid. He's crazy.

I was a little upset this morning as I saw he had chewed the main tassel off the zipper of my purse. I found it on the bed and just kind of tied it back on in a knot. It'll have to do for now until I find another purse I really like. My previous one is too small to go back to with the amount of stuff I carry now.

Zepp seems to love sleeping on it though because whether it's on the bed or floor, he's laying on top of it. I haven't really seen him sleep anywhere else besides my purse these past few days.

I got him to purr for me today; he never does that. I think he's found a small attachment to me, which is why he's sleeping on my things and following me around the house. He misses you like I do, I'm sure.

I hope everything is going well for you. I'm sure it's rough, but you and I will pull through this.

I love you. Sleep well, dear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Touching on things:

His father didn't say I was having withdrawals until he got home this evening, I found out my little fun fact this morning.

The lion in the claw machine is a little stuffed lion that looks like a bean (or as Disney calls them "tsum-tsums") that Kevin has been after for quite a long time. Him and I have been both playing the machine at different points of time and neither of us have managed to win the toy yet. Lions are his favorite animal.

Zeppelin has a fascination with my purse. He's been eating/sleeping on it ever since Kevin met me; he just hasn't been sleeping on it as often as he is now. He's also now purring when I start petting him which has almost never happened before.