I Miss You

Day Three

Good evening, dear,

Today was an interesting day. I didn't really do much. I slept fairly well last night and woke up at 11:30 because Zeppelin knocked something down, but I have yet to figure out what.

I made cookies this morning; the mini chocolate ones. I had a baby cookie that I thought looked cute.

I cleaned the bathroom, which wasn't that bad.

I made my cheeseburger pie which turned out great. I made a mess of the kitchen which I later cleaned. It was a good experience though. It was a little bland and I wish I had added more cheese, but hey, it happens.

The interesting thing that happened though was that your dad took me to an AA meeting to see what it was like. We didn't stay long though because I ran into one of my mom's exes who I never want to see again. That man was an awful person and shouldn't have gotten out of jail early for what he did.

I'm sorry; it terrifies and angers me just to see him.

Instead, your dad and I went to Walmart for a while. We just kind of walked around. He ended up buying cinnamon rolls to fix. He was going to make some last Sunday, but we didn't have any.

I sang a little today. It's been a while since I've done it so my voice was a little out of tune. I need to practice again probably, but I haven't done that in a long time. I'll admit, I'm not very good; my mom has that talent along with various other things.

I made plans with my friend Amber tomorrow; she's the one I've known since the fourth grade. We're gonna get lunch and maybe hang out. It's been a long time since I've seen her.

Four more days until Sunday! I'm excited to see you again. Maybe the days will speed by.

Goodnight, dear. Sleep well; have happy dreams; I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
To touch on things:

AA means Alcoholics Anonymous for those of you who don't know. His father thought taking me to one of those meetings would show me what goes on and maybe if I had to go with Kevin in the future, I'd be more comfortable...

The ex-boyfriend is a long story that I'd prefer not to go on about. To shorten things about him, he did unspeakable things to my younger half sister (I was 8; she was 2) because he couldn't get a hold of me. He was supposed to serve 25 years; he ended up serving 4 and got out on good behavior. I hated leaving that meeting, but just seeing him was causing me to shake and get tears in my eyes because I was so afraid he'd recognize me.

Kevin's dad makes cinnamon rolls every Sunday. He was going to do it to cheer me up the other day before I went into work, but as stated in my entry today, there wasn't any at the house.

I also took singing classes for a semester in high school. I didn't continue with them because the teacher and I didn't get along very well.