I Miss You

Day Five

Good evening, handsome,

I woke up just in time this morning to sign for you canoe. Literally rolled over to the window, topless, leaped up, grabbed a shirt and ran to the front door. Jocey was being a pain in the ass and ran outside and I struggled to keep Zeppelin in. I wasn't in the mood to chase him around this morning.

Once I took care of that, I paid off your credit card for this month. So, that's taken care of.

I got into a lot of Chris Cornell songs this morning. Apparently, today was to be his birthday. It's still horribly tragic to me that he died; he's actually a favorite singer of that, but that was something I was also raised on.

Your mom called me earlier and we talked for a while. She told me she called to facility to see how you were doing. We've both been worried about you. We hope that you'll call one of us Saturday. I don't know how many phone calls you'll be able to make, but if it's only one, I don't mind if you call her. She's your mother, after all. I hope you call me one night though. I miss your voice.

I wear the bracelet your mom got me everyday. In the box, it was referred to as my guardian angel. Even though I'm not religious, I still believe in angels and I've always thought of my grandmother as my guardian angel.

I never told you, but I caught a serious virus as a kid and my mom told me that I was seeing angels as they took me into the hospital. I had a fever or 104 degrees and was having seizures. Honestly, I'm lucky I lived through that; I was only three at the time.

I thought about breaking the bracelet and putting the angel on a chain to wear around my neck, but I can't will myself to do that; your mom's gift means too much to me.

I got an email from a school official today asking about my financial aid and the fact I haven't registered for classes yet. I told him about me taking the semester off and trying to get my bipolar in check. He was very friendly about the situation which was great. I appreciate my school a little and will probably go back there depending on if we move to your hometown or not. I still like the idea of us getting a house together.

Work today wasn't that bad. Megan and I were the ones that closed and I had the vacuum the store. I dislike doing that honestly. A house is fine, but a nasty store is not. I close tomorrow, but someone else will also be there so maybe I won't have to vacuum again. I sold $352 today, but I also wan't in the mood to talk to customers.

I'm so glad I don't have to work Sunday; I worried about that all day. Apparently, my boss actually got my message this time.

I get more excited as the days go by though. I'll be so happy to see you again.

I love you, dear. Sleep well tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jocey is the dog that Kevin's father owns. She lives in the house with us.

I was put in charge of a couple of Kevin's bills, which I don't mind. The credit card was one of them and I'm glad I've gotten that taken care of.

After being there seven days, Kevin is allowed to make phone calls. That being said, the fact that his mother called wouldn't be known to him as they don't inform him of those kinds of things. No contact whatsoever for the first seven days.

For my birthday, Kevin's mom bought me a little purple beaded bracelet with an angel charm on it. I've been wearing it even though it's a little bit because it means quite a bit to me.

My school was worried about me because I hadn't applied for classes. Last semester, I ended up failing, lost my scholarship (which was a full-ride), and was put on academic probation for my federal financial aid. I decided to take this semester off as we were planning on moving which would require me to transfer schools and find a new job. I'd like to figure that out first (besides making sure my bipolar is in check) before starting head-on into classes again.