Wake me up when September ends

They mean nothing to you

Chapter 7

“Oh MIKEY!” some woman yelled to me as I walked off the boat back onto England grounds

“I was so worried dear!!” This woman was kissing me and hugging me. I didn’t know who she was. I pulled away.

“Who are you?” I asked her and the other people who with her.

“Me!? I’m your mother dear, and this is your sister Jamie and your stepdad Robert and Maddie, your bestfriend!” Said the woman who apparently was my mum.

“Mum? Jamie? Maddie?” I asked. “I don’t know you! I have never met you!” I said to them. The woman began to cry.

“Mikey? Don’t you remember me?” The little girl asked. I looked down at her and I stared.

“No.” I said bluntly.

“Or me?” Said a teenage girl with sliky blond hair flowing back. She had icy blue eyes but still. I didn’t recognise her. I shook my head.

“Oh Mikey!! I love you so much” she walked over to me and kissed me. I pulled away.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know you people. Maddie is it? You are very nice but I need to get to know you before I kiss you” I said.

I lent on my cruch and looked at my leg. A tear crawled down Maddie’s face.

“M-Mikey! W-we have knowen eachother since primary school! W-we are bestfriends!” Maddie said trying not to cry, but that made her cry even harder.

“S-since you have been gone I have realised t-that… I-I love you! N-not just as a friend, but I truly and sencerly love you with all my heart” she was sobbing now.

“I’m so sorry. I haven’t any idea who you all are.” I said. Jamie was crying aswell. “Now I’m sorry, but I have to go to the hospital. My leg is wounded and I need treatment. Goobye, nice to meet you all” I took my crutchs and limped off.

Who were they? Why did they think they knew me? I’m Mikey Ward, no idea who they are. That girl. What was she talking about? She loves me? I don’t know her! I could hear cries and sobs from the people behind me.

Carry on walking Mikey. They mean nothing to you….