Status: My first story.

There's Something About You

Chapter 1

"Have you talked to her about..you know what?"

"You mean, have I talked to the love of my life about her being the love of my life? No. No Zack, I have not and I'm not going to."

Zacky Baker, also known by his stage name as Avenged Sevenfold's guitar player, Zacky Vengeance, sighed and looked at his best friend with a disapproving look on his face.

"Why the fuck not?

"Because I know for a fucking fact that she doesn't love me back, and I also know Brian will wring my neck if he finds out I am in love with his sister."

Zacky smirked, and Matt almost didn't understand his friend's fucked up reaction when he heard a growl behind him.

Matthew Sanders is a big, strong man. He's tall, muscled and he's intimidating, but right now looking behind him at his best friend, he feels scared.

Brian Haner knows now that his best friend is in love with his twin sister, his baby sister, and he can't let that happen.

M.Shadows, infamous for fucking around with girls, cannot be in love with his sister.

"Gates..." Matt started but the look the raven haired man gave him made him shut his mouth immediately.

"You're in love with my sister? Are you fucking kidding me?" he bellowed. Zack smirked and walked away really fucking happy that he wasn't the culprit in Brian's wrath.

"Um...y-y-yeah. I-I am. Have been for awhile."

"How long have you been in love with Bridgitte?"

"I..um.. t-two years. I've always found her beautiful, and I've always had a crush on her b-but it's been t-two years since I realized I loved her."

"No. Fuck no Matt. You cannot love her, you're only going to fuck around on her."

Just then, just then Matt Sanders got replaced by M.Shadows and the vein in his neck started pulsing from anger.

"Fuck you!" he bellowed, "fuck you. I will never in my fucking life hurt her. Never in my fucking life. Do not ever say something like that again."

"Oh? and what about all those girls you've fucked?"

"They're different!"

"Why?"

"Because they're not Bee. They're not the love of my fucking life."

It didn't take a genius to know that Matt really was talking the truth.

He really does love Bridgitte Haner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to say to all Linkin Park fans (I am a big Linkin Park fan), Linkin Park and Chester's friends and family:
Rest in peace, Chester Bennington.
We're all going to miss you. We never knew you were so sad.
#Suicideawareness