Status: My first story.

There's Something About You

Chapter 2

Sweat prickled his buzzed cut head as the midday sun of California burned him.
A sigh of relief escaped his chapped lips as he heard footsteps on the other side of the wooden red door of apartment 16.

A grin formed on his face. His dimples pops out as he awaits her arrival.

"Matty!!" She exclaims as she opens the door wider for him to enter the warm and homey apartment.

"Hey babygirl. I've missed you"

Bridgette Haner giggles as she allows him to sit on the white couch.
"You've seen me this morning"

"Come on" he groans "didn't you miss me?"

Of course she did. How could she not? She's in love with him, with her brother's best friend, with her best friend.

"Of course I did." She murmurs with a warm smile. A smile so big and pure that Matt's insides crawled from pleasure and love.

"Thanks" he whispers with a kiss to her cheek.

"You're welcome goof" she teases and giggles as he sticks out his tongue.

"I'm actually here for a reason" he admits as he makes himself comfortable.

"I told Zack something today, Brian heard and told me if I fuck up today or any other fucking day, he'd kick my ass. But luckily for me, I have no intention of fucking up."

"What are you talking about?" Bridgette has never been this confused about anything. What will Matt fuck up? Why will her brother kick his ass?

"Am I?"

"Matty..." she warned. He smiles.

She is the only girl, the only person, in this world that is allowed to call him, Avenged Sevenfold's big and scary frontman, Matty.

He kisses her cheeks, her forehead, her nose and her chin. He lets his lips linger on her face.

"I'm not good with words. So let me rather show you"

Before a word could escape her mouth, his lips were on hers in a kiss that left them both breathless.

The kiss itself screamed love, passion, devotion and happiness. It told a story of when Matt fell in love with his best friend's sister. The kiss admitted to the fact that she's the only one in this world that he wants. He wants her to be his girlfriend, his wife, the mother of his children, his beloved until the end.

He wants to love her and cherish her forever. He never wants to let her go.

The kiss, the love filled into the kiss, tells her everything words cannot.

"Wow" she whispers, she stammers over her words and her breath gets caught in her mouth.

Wow.

Her eyes are still closed when the kiss ends, she's short on breath.
Her body feels tingly, she's paralysed with awe.

"Say something" he urges.

"I can't"

His face fells, his eyes hurt from rejection, his heart breaks in pieces.

His shoulders slump, his head drops to his knees.

"Oh"

A broken man, he is, and gets ready to leave.

"I can't" she repeats her words.

Why? Why say it twice? It hurts more the second time.

Bridgette smiles and lifts up his chin with her manicured fingers.

Her blue eyes searches his hazel eyes. Her red lips caught in a smile when his confused eyes finds hers.

"I'm also not good with words. So let me show you what I thought of that kiss."

Her face breaks out in a lovable smile so warm and filled with devotion for the man in front of her.

She gently grabs the golden chain around his neck and tucks him forward. Her mouth attacks his in the sweetest way.

The kiss repeats the silent words of the kiss before.

She is in love with him.

"I love you with all my heart Matthew Charles. With all my heart"

Happy laughs fills the room as Matt finishes processing the words he's been told.

"Thank God. I love you so much more."