Status: My first story.

There's Something About You

Chapter 3

"Bridgitte and Matt is in loooooooove"
I winced at the high pitched sound that echoed through my house. With a glare I slapped the guilty party over the head.

"Can you shut up? Bridgitte's sleeping"

Zacky smirked. "Oh did you tire her out?" he chuckled at his own lame joke and chuckled even more when he saw my scowl.

"Stop fucking around dumbass. We haven't done that."
Zacky's eyes widened and he let out a shrill chuckle that made me flinch. "Oh I'm telling that to the guys. Thee M.Shadows hasn't even tried sexing his girlfriend"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, you fat bastard. Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna scare her away"
Zacky's face was red from laughing and he actually started dry heaving from lack of breath.

"You said it"
"Said what?"
"That you'll scare her away if you have sex"Zacky laughed even louder and I smirked when I heard Bridgitte's voice.

"Baker, you have one minute to pull yourself together or I'll put my foot up so deep in your ass you'll have to surgically remove it"

Zacky pulled himself together and lead out a chuckle. "Good to see you too Bridgey"
Bridgitte smiled and kissed his cheek, leaning down to kiss my lips as well before coming to sit next to me.
"By the way, he won't scare me off if we have sex."she said cheekily, "not that I'd know because the bastard doesn't want to put out"

I chocked on my spit and Zacky led out a cackle.
"Baby!" I complained.

Bridgitte laughed and high fived Zacky. After that she kissed my lips and whispered a "joking" to me.
Guess what we're doing tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY for the late update. Work is killing me, but I'll try to update soon again.
Please hang on, and be patient.
Sorry for the short update. Hope you enjoy.