Status: My first story.

There's Something About You

Chapter 5

"So how's it going in lover's land?"
Bridgitte snorted out a laugh, "lover's land?"

"I never see you anymore." Chloe pouts as she looks at her co-worker and best friend. Bridgitte takes a sip of the coffee she ordered at their favorite coffee shop, Bishops, and crinkles her nose.

"You saw me yesterday for the entire day."
"At work. It's not the same. You're stuck in Sanders world"

"You're crazy. We can have a girls day tomorrow all day if you'd like?"

"That'll be awesome. But seriously, how is it going with Matt?"

"Things are great. I wanted to strangle him yesterday for leaving his dirty underwear and socks on my bathroom floor. But other than that, it's going great."

"I thought you always stayed at his place?"

"We're trying to switch up every time we stay over."

"Oh, and how's the sex?"

"Chloe!!"

"What? It's a legitimate question. Considering his body size, things downstairs have got to be big."

"Oh my God, I'm not discussing my boyfriend's private parts with you."
"Party pooper. I really thought he'd be asking you to move in with him right about now."

"We've only been together for 6 months. I doubt he'd ask me now."Bridgitte chuckled. "But enough about me, how's it going with your love life?"

"I don't have such a thing. You know it. Chloe Jenkins does not do relationships."

"That's too bad. Matt has a single friend, and he's in the band."

"No thank you. You know I don't do well with attention."

Bridgitte laughed. "Dammit."

**
When Bridgitte finally got home, it was well after 5PM and she found a pouty Matt standing at her doorstep.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

"I missed my girlfriend and we're done in the studio for the day. Do I really need an excuse to come see you?"

"No, I guess you don't. Come in buttercup."

"I want a kiss"

"You can have your kiss."She said puckering her lips for him. He smiled cheesily and kissed her on the mouth.

"So the guys want to go out tonight, you wanna come? Lacey and Leana is also going."

"Yeah that'd be great. Can I invite Chloe as well?"

"You can invite whomever you want, as long as you're going to be there for me to show off."

Bridgitte rolled her eyes, "everyone knows me there already dumbass. Or did you forget that I'm Brian's sister?"

"You wound me with your words Haner."