Status: My first story.

There's Something About You

Chapter 7

Wine, cigarettes, friends and live music was all Bridgitte needed on this fine evening.
She was relaxing, for once, after a hectic week and all she needed was exactly what she has now.

She smiled as arms wrapped around her, looking at the tattoos she knew exactly who it belonged to.

"Hey handsome"

Matt smiled and kissed her head lovingly. "I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong?"

Matt sighed and sat heavily on the chair next to his girlfriend. He kissed her lips again.

"Remember when I told you about that crazy psycho ex of mine that told the media what we did in the bedroom?"

"Yeah, Devin or something?"

"Yes babe, Devin. Well when Zack and I went to get some drinks earlier, we saw her. She was smirking and waving me over but I didn't go. I think she's out to make trouble."

"Well she can do absolutely anything, she won't ruin our night alright?"

"You sure?"

"As long as she doesn't destroy your name or the band's name, it's fine."

"Thanks baby" he smiled and kissed her head. How did he get so lucky?"

"Come dance with me Sanders." she ordered when she heard her favorite Linkin Park song come up on the speakers. With a dimpled smile he stood up and took her hand in his.

How can he say no when it's obvious he's pussy whipped?