The New Kingdom

the new kingbom part 3

Everyone would get food becomes I would all ways come back with deer or bores whatever lives here I can kill... Lilyana says" he is a very good hunter he is also a very strong fighter that's why I feel safe with him... Raven says" I see it seems my time is up my father will be leavening your home soon so I should go to him I hope we can speak to ether again he leaves and goes to his father... Lilyana sighs and says" good he's gone... Ruy says" you don't like him, do you?... Lilyana says" no not at all he seems well nice but I don't think he is right for me at all also this is a strange question Ryu is that really your real name I know its strange of me to ask but I just have this feeling... Ryu smiles and says" your feeling would be right no its not my real name Ryu is just a name your father gave me when he brought me into your home my real name Is Altair ibn la ahad But just calls me Altair my name in Arabic means son of no one or Eagle of masyaf were I was born... Lilyana says" I never know that I am glad you told me your real name but what should I call you?... Altair says" you may us witch ever name you want I will respond to you either way but it would be nice if you wore the only one using my real name your father and mother know it but I have asked them not to use it... Lilyana asks" why is that Altair?... Altair says"it becomes of my past I have done things I wish I hadn't things I wish I could forget but I know I cant most people hate me becomes of it... Lilyana says" Altair pleas what did you do I need to know... Altair says" I don't want you to hate or fear me you might not even believe me... Lilyana says" please I will Altair please tell me I want to help you... Altair sighs and says" very well but first, you know how your father is able to befriend some of the dragons here right?... Lilyana says" yes but how does that tell me anything... Altair says" I am getting to that tell me do you believe werewolves exist... Lilyana says" yes I do w why?... Altair says" becomes I am one and I am a dangerous one at that were I us to live it was comin for one of us to go on a rampage but not like I did I compactly lost my temper wen this happened I black out I know I turned I could here scrams but I could not stop Finely wen I came out of my rage I sow what I head done everyone in my home was killed by me I killed everyone the worst thing is I can still here them I never meant to hurt anyone I just lost it and I am scared I will lose control again I don't want to kill anyone like that again... Lilyana says" you won't I trust you Altair I know you would never hurt me on preps I trust you with my life I want you to know that... Altair says" but you shouldn't trust me you don't know what I can do b but thank you Lilyana you have a good heart your every brave as well so thank you for trusting me even if I do not trust myself... Lilyana says" your welcome she hugs him and says" I will all ways trust you no matter what... Altair says" then I gas I should tell you about my past I have talked about my past to anyone in alone time if you wish to really know me then I will tell you every thing I can about my past even if I may not like talking about it...