The New Kingdom

the new kingbom part 5

Lilyana Swing her Sword at Altair... Altair blocks it with his sword then he says" know try punching me back the way I showed you... Lilyana Starts to try punching Altair back but nothing was working she decided to trip him and hold her Sword at his neck she smiles... Altair says" you did well he smiles... Lilyana lowers his sword then helps Altair up then she says" thanks Altair you're a good teacher... Altair blushes and says"I am glad But I am only a good teacher because you pay attached the teacher is only as good as his student... Lilyana blushes and says" I am glad you think so I am glad you are my Bodyguard Altair... Altair says" I live to serve your family Even if I am a werewolf king I can't go back... Lilyana says" even so you are apart of my family and I will never order you to do something you don't want to do I am not that type of person... Altair says" I know your not I can sense your not that I know you are a good person at Heart that is what I like about you Lilyana you think of others before yourself that mucks you a wonderful princess and I know you will muck a wonderful Queen as well... Lilyana blushes and says" I am glad you think so she hugs him... Altair hugs her back enjoying her company Then he says Come Lets Go Back Inside its getting Dark... Lilyana says" ok Led the way then... Altair smiles and says" As you Wish My Princess... Lilyana blushes and says" follow me, my knight... Altair says" gladly princess he fallow her without hesitation He tacks her Back to the Castel... Dylan asks" How did the Traning go Daughter?... Lilyana Says" it went well Father Altair is a good Teacher and a wonderful Guard... Dylan says" that's good to here for know both of you go get some sleep it's going to be a very long hot Bizzy day tomorrow... Lilyana Says" yes Father good night she heads to her room... Altair says" yes my king he heads to his room as well... The next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan) Ron) Raven) Luna)Lilyana)