Steal My Heart

It Was Just A Kiss

Lily stepped into the club with Victoria after a stressful week working with Cristiano, she had decided a night on the town was just what she needed, things with Cristiano was still more than a little awkward, he wasn't ignoring her anymore but he wasn't exactly being nice to her either, she just had to put up with it as she couldn't afford to lose another job.

" This place is so busy" Victoria mumbled, as she squeezed past a few people " I mean do they have a limit to how many people they can allow in here?" she asked, as Lily took her hand and dragged her to the VIP section.

" You don't have to worry about those people we are going up there" Lily smiled, nodding her head towards the private area.

Victoria stared up at the VIP are " Who do you know that is up there?" she asked " Is Cristiano out tonight?" she asked.

Lily shook her head " No its date night for him and his awful girlfriend" she smirked.

" You still don't like her?" Victoria asked.

Lily just smiled as she walked up the stairs " Nope" she finally said.

" Okay if its not Cristiano who got us in here... who is it?" Victoria asked slightly curious.

Lily just smirked as she pulled Victoria up the remaining stairs " You shall see soon" she mumbled, as she looked around the VIP area until she found who she was looking for.

Victoria followed Lily's gaze and gasped loudly " Is that Neymar?" she asked.

Lily just nodded her head and pulled Victoria towards Neymar " Yep and he was the one who invited us out tonight" she replied.

" Shouldn't he be in Barcelona?" Victoria asked.

Lily just shrugged her shoulder " I think they gave him a couple of days off" she replied, as Neymar stepped towards them.

" Hey, you made it" Neymar smiled at Lily, then turned to Victoria " And who are you?" he asked a little interested.

Lily spotted the look of interest on Neymar's face and smirked maybe she could play cupid tonight " This is my best friend Victoria" she replied.

" Hi" Victoria greeted with a shy smile.

Neymar just smiled back at Victoria before he switched his attention back to Lily " Would you guys like a drink?" he asked.

" Yes please, could do with some wine after the week from hell" Lily muttered.

Neymar smirked at Lily as got one of his friends to go up to the bar and collect their drinks " Ronaldo trouble?" he asked.

" Don't get me started on him" Lily warned.

Victoria laughed lightly " You should see Lily with Cristiano she loves fighting with him" she smirked.

" No I don't" Lily insisted.

Neymar laughed as he took a step closer to Victoria " The lady does protest too much" he replied, looking at Lily.

" Oh don't you start, I already get Victoria saying I am secretly in love with Cristiano" Lily scoffed.

Victoria and Neymar shared a knowing look that didn't go unnoticed by Lily " Are you?" Neymar asked, as his friend came back with their drinks.

" Hardly, he is a nightmare" Lily retorted " Do this lily, don't do that Lily, you are the worst Lily, I should sack you Lily" she added, mocking Cristiano's accent every well.

Victoria just smiled as she sipped on her wine " I predict you will be with him by the end of the year" she said.

Lily shook her head firmly " He has a girlfriend one that is as equally as annoying as him" she pointed out. " Match made in Hell" she smirked.

Neymar led Lily and Victoria to chairs in the corner where all his friends sat, he sat down pointing at the space next to him for Victoria, Lily smiled a little as she spotted the blush on her friend's face. The night was going to be a good one.

***

Lily finished her drink and was just about to go up for another one, it was her fifth or sixth one she lost count after her third, she was slightly tipsy but was enjoying herself and was glad that she had accepted Neymar's invite. She glanced over at the footballer and smiled at how close he and Victoria were talking they had been close all night, even though she had been messaging the footballer for days she was happy for her friend, she liked Neymar but there was no spark there.

" Lily your phone is vibrating" Victoria called out, with a smile on her face, as she pulled slightly away from Neymar.

Lily glanced down at her phone and groaned when she saw Cristiano's name why couldn't he just leave her alone she was happy and enjoying herself, she didn't want to deal with him tonight.

" Are you not going to get that?" Neymar asked, a smug smile on his face.

Lily shook her head again " No its my night off, whatever he wants can wait until tomorrow" she replied.

" I think you should answer his call it could be important" Victoria said.

Lily glanced at her phone again and then looked back at Victoria she wanted to say screw it but knew Victoria was right she should answer the call.

" Fine I will go and see what Mr annoying wants, I will be back in five" Lily smirked, as she headed towards the exit. Stumbling a little Lily held onto the bar as she walked down the stairs, she tried to unlock her phone but fingers wouldn't allow her too, cursing a little she made her way out of the club, the fresh cold air hitting her face, she had more success unlocking her phone outside and called Cristiano back. It rang three or four times before it went straight to voicemail, frowning Lily quickly sent him a message asking him why he called her then made her way back into the club.

***

" Did you call him?" Victoria asked, once Lily was back in the club.

Lily nodded her head as Neymar handed her another drink " Yeah but he didn't answer" she replied.

" Its probably not important then" Victoria said.

Lily smiled as she glanced down at her phone, he still hadn't messaged her back which was unlike him, whenever she missed a call he always sent a text scolding her for missing a call from him.

" If you are that worried maybe you should go and check up on him" Victoria smiled.

Lily shook her head " I can't leave you alone here" she mumbled.

" Victoria won't be alone, I will look after her" Neymar promised.

Victoria smiled at Neymar before she turned back to Lily " Go I will be fine, I will call you tomorrow" she mumbled.

Lily didn't like the idea of leaving Victoria but Neymar seemed like a decent guy and knew he would look out for her friend " Okay If you are fine with me leaving then I will go" she replied.

" Go and see what your man wanted" Victoria smirked.

Lily rolled her eyes playfully " Ronaldo isn't my man" she retorted.

" Yet" Victoria laughed.

Lily just laughed, shaking her head as she leaned into give her friend a hug, promising to call her tomorrow before she left the club to see what his lordship wanted.

***

Lily stumbled a little as she opened Cristiano's door, she heard shouting and stuff being chucked about, she ducked as vase was thrown in her direction.

" Irina will you stop throwing things" she heard Cristiano shout.

Lily quickly closed the door sighing quietly at being around for another fight " What is going on?" she slurred a little.

Cristiano looked at Lily " Are you drunk?" he asked.

Lily giggled a little as she took off her coat and hung it up " Just a little" she sang loudly.

Irina glared at Lily " Why are you here?" she asked rudely,

Lily smiled at Irina finding the latest drama a little amusing " Ronaldo called me" she replied.

" I didn't expect you to come to the house Lily" Cristiano sighed, as he moved away from Irina.

Irina followed Cristiano " We are not done here, I want to know who you slept with" she demanded narrowing her eyes at Lily " Was it you?" she asked.

Lily laughed loudly " You are barking up the wrong tree sister" she smirked, placing her hand on the wall to steady herself.

" You and Cristiano have been acting differently towards each other everyone has noticed it" Irina pointed out.

Lily stared at Irina maybe she was more intelligent that she gave her credit for " Doesn't mean I slept with him" she grinned.

" This is stupid Irina, why would I sleep with Lily when I have you" Cristiano smiled.

Lily rolled her eyes " Ouch that hurt" she muttered sarcastically.

" Well if it wasn't Lily you slept with it was someone else" Irina yelled at Cristiano.

Lily leaned against the wall " Well you ain't wrong" she mumbled to herself, but Irina still heard it.

" Shut up Lily" Cristiano hissed at her.

Lily just smirked at Cristiano enjoying his discomfort " Something to hide?" she asked.

Cristiano took a step closer to Lily " I think you need to sober up" he said, taking her arm and leading her to the kitchen.

" Cristiano get back here we are not done" Irina yelled after him.

Cristiano looked over his shoulder and towards his angry girlfriend " Let me sort Lily out and you can get back to throwing stuff at me" he smiled sarcastically.

Irina just shook her head, grabbing her bag she headed for the door " When you want to start being honest with me, call me" she retorted and then slammed the door loudly behind her.

Lily giggled again as she looked up at Cristiano's face " Why do I always have front row seats to your and Irina's fights?" she asked.

Cristiano ignored Lily's question as she helped her sit down and then went to pour her a glass of water " Drink" he told her.

" Yes boss" she muttered sarcastically.

***

Lily finished the last of her water and put the empty glass back on the table she looked over at Cristiano, he was leaning against the counter his arms folded across his chest looking all serious that it made Lily want to laugh.

" Why did you call me tonight?" she asked.

Cristiano moved to take the empty glass and he filled it back up again and placed it in front of Lily " Irina was being unreasonable she wouldn't believe me so I said I would get you to talk to her and then she would have to believe me" he said quietly.

" But you do cheat on her, I have seen it with my own eyes" Lily smirked " I could have told her everything" she added.

Cristiano rolled his eyes at Lily " She doesn't need to know that Lily" he replied.

Lily stared at Cristiano trying to work him out " Why are you with her?" she asked " You clearly don't love her" she rambled drunkenly.

" You don't know that" Cristiano muttered unhappily.

Lily just grinned as she took another sip of her water " The fact you are cheating should be a wake up call for you" she replied " You clearly don't care enough for your crazy girlfriend" she added.

" Careful Lily" Cristiano warned.

Lily giggled again " Irina is crazy, she almost hit me with that vase" she pointed out. " I mean how damaged do you have to be to stay with someone like that" she added.

" Lily watch your mouth" Cristiano snapped angrily.

Lily unsteadily got to her feet " You just don't like the truth" she smirked.

" Insult my girlfriend again and I won't hesitate to get rid of you" Cristiano warned.

Lily laughed, shaking her head " Please we both know you won't do that" she replied.

" Try me" Cristiano said quietly.

Lily sighed a little as she moved towards the door " I am too drunk for your games tonight" she mumbled.

Cristiano moved towards Lily " You are too drunk, you should stay here" he told her, placing his arm around her waist.

" I should go home" Lily insisted.

Cristiano shook his head " You can stay here" he replied, leading her to the stairs.

Lily frowned a little " I want to go home" she mumbled, as Cristano helped her up the stairs.

" Why are you so drunk?" Cristiano asked.

Lily smiled a little " Its all Neymar's fault" she answered.

" You were out with Neymar tonight?" Cristiano asked, a little bothered that Lily was hanging out with Neymar.

Lily nodded her head " Yeah he took a shine to Victoria I think they make a cute couple" she gushed.

" So you are not interested?" Cristiano asked.

Lily shook her head " No he is too much of a pretty boy" she joked, as Cristiano helped her into his room. She stared at Cristiano " You are not expecting me to sleep here?" she asked.

" Its one night Lily" Cristiano said, as he pulled out an old Portugal shirt and shorts and handed them to Lily.

Lily stared at Cristiano waiting for him to turn around so she could get changed " Turn around" she mumbled.

Cristiano smirked a little but turned around, a few minutes later he heard Lily mutter a soft curse, he slowly look over his shoulder and saw she was struggling with her zip on her shoulder.

" Here let me help you" Cristano offered.

Lily sighed deeply but nodding her head, she turned her back to Cristiano, shivering slightly at the feel of his fingers on her skin " Thank you" she muttered, once he had unzipped her dress.

" No problem" Cristiano replied then back around while Lily got changed.

Lily didn't need the shorts, his Portugal shirt was long enough to cover her " You can turn back around now" she said.

Cristiano smiled at the sight of Lily in his shirt " It looks good on you" he smiled.

" If you say so" Lily replied shrugging her shoulders a little.

Lily fought back a yawn but Cristiano saw it " Lets get you to bed" he said, pushing her gently towards his bed.

" I can see myself to bed" Lily scoffed as she climbed onto the bed.

Cristiano sat down on the bed and watched as Lily laid back against the pillows, she looked towards him " You know if you are not happy you should just end it with Irina" she said.

" I am happy with Irina" Cristiano insisted.

Lily stared at Cristiano " How many times a day do you say that to yourself?" she slurred.

" She makes me happy, we have been through a lot" Cristiano replied.

Lily closed her eyes " If you are so happy then why are all the fighting and cheating?" she asked.

" I get bored" Cristiano admitted.

Lily opened her eyes to look at Cristiano " If you get bored that easily then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship" she replied.

" Okay that is enough advice from you, go to sleep Lily" Cristiano smiled.

Lily smiled back as she closed her eyes " Thank you Cristiano" she finally said.

" For what?" Cristiano asked.

Lily yawned slightly " For looking after me tonight" she replied, slowly sitting up and pulled Cristiano into a hug, he didn't have to look after her and she appreciated that he did it without complaining.

Pulling back from Cristiano slightly, Lily looked at him, his face inches from hers, the tension between them suddenly changed, he watched her wondering if she would have courage to kiss him, he saw the look in her eyes and knew at least some part of her wanted him to kiss her. Moving his head closer to Lily, his lips briefly touched hers, he waited for her to stop him, but she didn't instead she placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head closer and pressed her lips against his.

The kiss started slow and unsure and then it quickly changed, Cristiano cupped Lily's face as he tried to take control of the situation but Lily fought him, as quickly as the kiss started it ended, when his hand had slipped under the shirt Lily wore.

" Sorry I can't do this" Lily gasped loudly and pushed Cristiano away from her, slightly disappointed in herself, he had a girlfriend for god sake that kiss should not have happened. She quickly climbed out of bed " I think I should sleep in the guest room, or you could always take me home" she slurred.

" You should go to the guest room" Cristiano replied, he had to be up for training in the morning and if he took her home now, the drive would keep him up.

Lily nodded stiffly as she walked towards the door, kicking herself for kissing Cristiano again " Can we forgot all about tonight?" she asked stopping at the door but didn't turn around.

" Its already forgotten" Cristiano replied.

Lily heard the indifference in Cristiano's voice and was slightly hurt by it " Great, Goodnight Ronaldo" she muttered, walking out the room, closing the door quietly back behind her.

Cristiano smiled a little getting used to Lily calling him Ronaldo whenever she was pissed at him, she had wanted that kiss as much as he did but no doubt she would be putting all the blame onto him in her head, he sighed shaking his head knowing that forgetting about that kiss was going to be a lot harder this time, than their last drunken kiss. He had to forget about it, if he wanted things with Irina to work out, they had been together a long time and he wasn't about to throw that away for a kiss that didn't mean much, It was just a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Neymar is at PSG but for this story he is still at Barca.