Steal My Heart

Its Yours

Lily slowly opened her eyes, she looked over at the alarm that sat on Cristiano's bedside table, it was just a little after eight, she was surprised they had slept so long, she looked over at Cristiano and he was still sleeping, she smiled as she watched him, having the urge to lean over and push the hair back that had fallen in front of his face. The smile widened on her face as she remembered last night, it had been perfect and she didn't regret a single moment of it.

"Are you just going keep staring at me?"

Lily laughed as she moved closer to Cristiano " I thought you were sleeping" she replied " How long have you been awake?" she asked, as Cristiano's arm came around her body and pulled her closer to him.

" I've been awake a while, I just didn't want to get up yet" Cristiano smirked, as he slowly opened his eyes. " It was a good night last night" he added with a cheeky smile.

Lily blushed a little as she pressed a soft kiss to Cristiano's shoulder, then pulled away to get out of bed, she heard him ask her to come back to bed, but she just shook her head and grabbed his shirt and pulled it on.

" Your family will be home soon no?" Lily asked, pulling her hair into a ponytail, she wasn't sure if she wanted everyone to know yet.

Cristiano slowly sat up, glancing at his alarm clock as he did so " They won't be back until at least lunch time, so we have most of the morning to ourselves" he grinned, patting the empty space on the bed.

" How about I fix us some breakfast?" Lily asked, fighting the temptation of crawling back into bed with Cristiano.

Cristiano crooked his finger at Lily, beckoning her towards the bed, she rolled her eyes but moved closer to the bed and leaned down planing to give him a quick kiss but he had other ideas, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of him, Lily giggled as she playfully slapped Cristiano on the shoulder.

" We can have breakfast later" Cristiano said, as he reversed their position, so Lily was now under him. " How can you say no to this face?" he asked, with a slight pout.

Lily just smiled at Cristiano, liking this playful side of him " I guess you better get used to hearing the word no" she teased.

" Is that so?" Cristiano smirked, as he began to tickle Lily.

Lily screamed loudly, she hated being tickled and Cristiano could see that so naturally he would continue to do that " Okay stop" she mumbled, trying to catch her breath.

Cristiano leaned down and pressed his mouth to Lily's she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, breakfast forgotten " I told you I always get my way" he whispered into her ear.

" Oh shut up" Lily replied, as she brought Cristiano's mouth down onto hers again, stopping his teasing in its tracks. She knew giving into him so easily would just make it harder to say no to him but right at this moment she didn't care.

***

Lily sang along to the radio as she made breakfast, well a late breakfast because of Cristiano, she fought the smile that was threatening to cross her face. She didn't want to admit it quite yet but she was falling deeply for him, and she just hoped he wouldn't break her heart.

" You look good in my shirt"

Lily looked up from preparing the eggs that Cristiano had asked for, she saw him leaning against the door with a smirk on his face " Are you going help me or you just going stand there staring at me?" she asked.

" What do you need help with?" Cristiano asked, as he stepped closer to Lily.

Lily handed Cristiano the pancake mixture " You do know how to make them?" she asked with a teasing smile.

" Of course I do, but I don't want pancakes" Cristiano smiled, putting the mixture back onto the table.

Lily just laughed as she put Cristiano's eggs onto a plate " But I do and I made you eggs so its the least you can do" she said, smiling at him, hoping it would work.

" Fine I will make them but only if I get a kiss first" Cristiano smiled, as his hands landed on Lily's hip and turned her slightly to him.

Lily leaned up to give him a quick kiss but Cristiano being Cristiano wanted more, he deepened the kiss, pushing Lily back up against the counter, he lifted her up and placed her on the counter, stepping in between her legs, Lily wrapped her legs around Cristiano's waist all thoughts of breakfast forgotten, things would have continued if a soft cough hadn't interrupted them.

Lily pulled back slightly and saw Dolores standing in the doorway with a amused look on her face, she shot her a sheepish smile, before she pushed Cristiano away from her and climbed down from the counter.

Cristiano just smiled at Lily before he looked at his mother " I wasn't expecting you back until Lunch time" he said moving to make the pancakes Lily wanted.

" I thought we would come back early and surprise you, but it was I that got the surprise" Dolores smiled, as she stepped into the room " How long has this been going on?" she asked, a little confused she had thought her son wanted a little time on his own for awhile.

Lily get her eyes on the plate in front of her, she wasn't embarrassed as such, maybe just a little uncomfortable, she looked towards Cristiano expecting him to answer his mother's question.

" Since last night" Cristiano shrugged as he poured the pancake mixture into the pan.

Dolores wasn't sure how she felt about Cristiano dating Lily, she liked the girl but she still thought that it was a bit soon for her son to jump into a another relationship " Are you together?" she asked.

" Yes we are" Cristiano replied, spotting the look on his mother's face, he could see she wasn't totally happy about this but he didn't care.

Dolores pulled out a stool and sat down " Cristiano she works for you, what happens if this ends badly?" she asked. " I like you Lily I do but I have to think about my son and grandson and I don't want any of them hurt" she directed that at Lily.

"What if it doesn't end badly?" Cristiano flung back, wanting more support from his mother.

Dolores sighed a little she wanted her son to be happy but she didn't want him to go back to the way he was before Irina " I think you both need to think about this carefully, surely you can see that being together and working together is a bad idea" she replied.

Lily nodded her head in agreement for this to work properly she was going to have to stop working for Cristiano " I agree" she said quietly, making Cristiano and Dolores look at her.

" You do?" Cristiano asked, as doubt flickered crossed his face.

Lily smiled at Cristiano wanting him to understand she wasn't leaving him " Yes I think it would be best if I got a new job" she replied " We can't have it all our own way" she added.

" This is just new right now, surely any other decision can wait" Cristiano muttered, he didn't like change and wasn't sure about Lily getting a new job.

Lily just shrugged her shoulders as she looked towards Dolores " Just promise me you will both be careful" Dolores mumbled " If it works out between you great but I just don't want either of you jumping into anything you are not ready for" she added with small smile.

" I promise we will be careful" Cristiano said, as he placed Lily's pancakes onto a plate.

Dolores smiled at Cristiano " Okay well I will leave you both to enjoy your breakfast" she said, getting off her stool and heading towards the door.

" Are you not going to join us?" Cristiano asked.

Dolores shook her head " No I have already eaten, enjoy your breakfast and I will see you both later" she replied.

Lily took a sip of her orange juice " Well that went well" she mumbled, making Cristiano laugh beside her. She just shook her head at him as she attacked her pancakes " Your mother hates me now" she whispered.

" My mother doesn't hate you, she just wants us to be careful" Cristiano smiled.

Lily said nothing, she just sat and ate the rest of her pancakes, Dolores was right about one thing and that was they couldn't keep working together, it would never work if they did, so she needed to start job hunting as soon as possible.

***

" Why didn't Ramos pass?" Cristiano muttered to Lily as they watched the game " He should have passed and we would have got three points instead of one" he added bitterly.

Lily kept her mouth shut, she knew when to keep silent and tonight was one of those times " You will get them next time" she soothed.

" You don't understand this draw has hurt us, we fall further behind our rivals" Cristiano complained, throwing his hand up in the air. " We aren't winning the league this season and it hurts" he muttered. " We are like Ten points behind Barcelona now and it hurts a lot" Cristiano continued to Rant, he knew being rested this weekend was going come back and hurt the team.

Lily heard the frustration in Cristiano's voice and she didn't know what to say to him " You still have the champions league" she reminded him " Your season isn't over" she smiled.

" Its not the same, I always want to win the league" Cristiano he said, glaring at the screen, the game was about to end, which Lily was kind of grateful for, she wasn't sure if she could listen to him complaining for the rest of the night.

Lily leaned her head on Cristiano's shoulder as she listened to him continue to rant about the team, after their awkward run in with his mother earlier that morning they had decided to spend the rest of the day at her apartment, she knew he would have to head home soon so he could spend time with his son before he went to bed, so she was just enjoying what little time she had left with him, because she knew the next week was busy for the two of them, He was training and she was looking for a new Job and then she would be heading off on holiday with Victoria for two weeks.

" I hate losing points" Cristiano spat angrily as the ref blew the whistle for full time.

Lily laughed softly she knew how much Cristiano hated losing his mood was probably made worse by the fact he wasn't playing tonight. " There is always next season" she reminded him.

Cristiano just glared at Lily " Its easy for you to say that" he muttered.

" Stop being such a baby, you can't win all the time" Lily replied, leaning up to press a kiss to Cristiano's cheek, then moved away to tidy the dishes that lay scattered on the table.

Cristiano just rolled his eyes Lily didn't like the sport so she would never understand the passion or the importance of winning every game " Do you need help with those?" he asked.

" Yeah but don't you need to head home now?" Lily asked, glancing at the time it was a little after seven.

Cristiano moved to pick up his plate " I can spare another half an hour" he replied, following Lily into her tiny kitchen.

Lily walked to the dishwasher and begin stacking it with dishes, she looked over at Cristiano who had just put his plate on the side and then decided to just lean against the wall so much for his help.

" So you are going to Germany in a few weeks" Cristiano blurted out.

Lily stopped what she was doing to look at Cristiano, she hadn't expected him to bring her girls holiday up " Yeah it should be fun and it will be nice spending time with Victoria.

" How long will you be away for?" Cristiano asked, he remembered Victoria telling him, when she first told him about her surprise for Lily, but he wasn't sure if it was two or three weeks.

Closing the dishwasher, Lily pressed started then leaned back against it to look at Cristiano " Two weeks I think" she replied a playful smile on her face " Maybe I will find myself a nice German" she teased.

" Ha you are so funny" Cristiano smirked, as he walked over to Lily and wrapped his arm loosely around her shoulders " You won't find anyone as nice as me" he joked.

Lily just laughed as she leaned up to give Cristiano a quick kiss knowing he would have to leave soon, she moved to step back but Cristiano pulled her back in for another kiss, she knew where he was hoping this would lead to but they didn't have time, if he wanted to get home before his son went to bed.

" You need to go" Lily smiled as she pushed Cristiano softly away from her reluctantly.

Cristiano sighed as he moved back in to Lily and leaned his head against hers " Do I have too?" he asked, glancing at the clock on Lily's kitchen wall.

" You should go home and spend some time with your son, I will see you tomorrow" Lily replied, moving away from Cristiano and out of the kitchen.

Cristiano followed Lily out of the room, his phone in his pocket vibrating, it was probably his mother wondering when he would be home. " You could always come with me?" he said.

Lily shook her head, she had to pack for her holiday and if she just went with Cristiano, she would get nothing done " I will see you tomorrow" she smiled, giving him one last kiss.

" I can't tempt you?" Cristiano asked, as he went to get his car keys and Coat which were in Lily's living room.

Lily just smiled at Cristiano, he was expecting her to give in but she was rather stubborn when she wanted to be " Night Cristiano" she grinned.

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he leaned down to kiss Lily " I guess I will see you tomorrow then" he sighed dramatically, " Your loss" he added cheekily before he made his way to Lily's front door.

" I think I can cope for one night" Lily replied, as she opened her door to allow Cristiano to leave.

Cristiano laughed as he made his way outside, he waved his hand at Lily as he walked to his car, whistling softly, tonight had been nice and he could get used to more night likes this with Lily, he was very optimistic about their future together.

***
Cristiano had just made it home in time to spend some time with Junior before he went to bed, he smiled as he watched his son drift off to sleep, he was about to send Lily a good night message on his phone when his mother appeared at Junior's bedroom door and she didn't look very happy.

" You have a visitor" Dolores said, her lips curling in disgust.

Cristiano looked up from his phone frowning he wondered who could be turning up at his house at this time of night and judging from his mother's expression it was nobody good.

" Who?" Cristiano asked, as he got to his feet, he pressed a soft kiss to his sleeping son's head then made his way out of the room " I wasn't expecting anyone tonight" he said.

Dolores moved to close Junior's bedroom door " You better head downstairs and see to your visitor" she mumbled.

" Are you not going to tell me who it is?" Cristiano asked, beginning to lose his patience a little.

Dolores just shook her head " You will see soon enough, you should go down there" she replied, looking towards the stairs.

Cristiano just sighed, shaking his head as he made his way downstairs, he was trying to think who it could be that made his mother react the way she did, he made his way to the living room and stopped at the door when he saw who it was waiting for him.

" What do you want?" Cristiano asked, his tone less than welcoming.

Irina looked up from inspecting her nails, she smiled at Cristiano, she had made a massive mistake walking away from him and wanted to correct that mistake. " I thought we could talk" she said hopefully.

" I have nothing to say to you" Cristiano declared, shaking his head, he had no interest in whatever Irina wanted to say to him, the day they broke up was the right decision for both of them and he had no plans whatsoever to even think about getting back with her.

Irina slowly stood up, placing her hand on the bump she was carrying, Cristiano's eyes landed on the bump, his face losing all color " Well as you can see I have something to say to you" she replied " I am pregnant and its yours" she added.

Cristiano narrowed his eyes at Irina, it had been months since they had last slept together, the baby she was carrying could be anyone's " Well excuse me if I don't take your word for it" he said with a cold smile " I haven't see you in months that baby could be anyone's" he spluttered nervously.

" Well I haven't slept with anyone but you the last few months so it could only be yours"Irina smirked.

Cristiano moved into the room not sure what to make of this if the child was his then he would support the child but he would need to see prove before he did anything " I will need a DNA test to prove it" he said.

Irina nodded her head in agreement, she expected this from Cristiano " I am willing to do that and it will prove that this child is yours" she smiled, hoping that the situation would go the way she hoped it would.