A Simple Wish

Chapter One

Hi people, my name is Riley Charlotte Johnson, I'm 18, I'm a college student in Dallas, Texas, I have a non identical twin sister called Ashleigh Rebecca Johnson, we used to be in an abusive environment but our biological parents we condemned to death for the crimes of Child abuse and neglect.

Our foster/adoptive parents are our parents in all ways but blood, we've contemplating on getting out of Texas because of our past, so Ashleigh spoke to Mama and Papa for me while I was in my room.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my bedroom door, “come in” I called looking up, my sister came in, “Riley, Mama and Papa have allowed us to leave Texas, they bought us a house” Ashleigh said, I beamed and jumped up and started packing, I heard Ash chuckled at my excitement.

An hour later, I was fully packed, my stuff was in my red BMW M3 convertible, and I was in the driver's seat, while Ashleigh was sat next to me, I'd never trust her in the driver's seat of my convertible, “i want a call from one, if not, both of you as soon as you reach LA, understood” Mama stated sternly, “yes Mama” we replied in unison.

I started driving, the journey to LA, California will take 14 hours, it's god job that I had about five cans of Monster Energy, because, I'll need it, “lets crank up the music” Ashleigh exclaimed, I agreed, “Put the Dr Feelgood album on, Mötley Crüe are in Mick's Camaro convertible behind us” I said looking into the rear view mirror, “which song?” Ash asked, “Same Ol’ Situation” I all but screamed at her like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Same Ol’ Situation blasted in the speakers full belt, I noticed that Mick had changed lanes and is now beside us, “this is so embarrassing” I muttered to Ash as I stopped by a set of traffic lights, Nikki wolf whistled “baby where you of to?” Nikki asked huskily, “which one of us are you asking?” Ash asked, “the super hot driver” Nikki said, wolf whistling again, I blushed slightly, “Nikki stop it” Mick said, as soon as the lights went green, I sped of as fast as possible without going over the speed limit, “that was embarrassing” I said louder this time, “dammit woman, he called you super hot” Ash squealed.

-Time skip- (14 hours later)

I passed the border into LA, California, Mötley Crüe stayed in a hotel, but I carried on driving, Mama texted me the directions to our house, “Ashleigh, we're in LA” I said, “yay” she said in excitement, I rolled my eyes.

We got out of my car, I was clutching my favourite cushion that had Nikki Sixx on it, we unpacked our stuff in our new rooms, then we went back outside to get our guitars, “you’re addicted to that cushion, I swear” Ash stated, “it’s not my fault that Nikki is cute and adorable” I said sticking my tongue out.

I grabbed my bass guitar, “you have no idea who just heard what you said” Ash said giggling, “what are you giggling at, besides you're in love with Mick” I said as Mick snuck up behind her, “Riley” Ash scolded at me, and then squealed in fright as Mick wrapped his arms around her, I doubled over laughing at her, “well you said that I was cute and adorable” an all too familiar voice said from behind me, I spun around in fright and saw Nikki behind me and I ran into the house, I heard Nikki chuckle, “go get her Nikki, she's in love with you but she's shy” Ash said.

I ran into the Livingroom and put my guitar on the sofa and was about to hide behind the sofa but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist causing me to freeze, “you don't need be shy darling” Nikki cooed, I took a deep breath and turned around in his arms, I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, “so do I get to know what your name is?” Nikki asked as he looked down at me with those hypnotising green eyes.

“M-My name is Riley Charlotte Johnson” I said, only stuttering slightly on one word, “a very beautiful name for a very beautiful girl” Nikki complimented, I blushed slightly as Nikki raised his hand and stroked his cheek with his knuckles, I leaned into his touch, “Riley, is it OK if I stay at Mick's house?” my sister asked startling, I jumped away from Nikki in fright, “Ashleigh Rebecca Johnson, I hate it when you jump out of nowhere” I scolded playfully, “sorry” Ash said, “anyway, to answer your question, yes you can stay with him, just don't do anything inappropriate” I said smirking as Ash blushed crimson red in embarrassment, “Riley, we're both 18 for goodness sake” Ash stated as she walked out of the room, I sniggered.

Nikki came up behind me, and pulled me into his arms again, and rested his chin on my left shoulder, “so are you my girl or what Sweetheart?” Nikki asked softly as he hugged me, “it’s up to you my friend” I said savoring this moment, “i want you to be my girlfriend” Nikki whispered, “then I'm yours” I said turning around to face Nikki.

Nikki looked down me, his green eyes full of desire, he looked into my eyes then at my lips and back up to my eyes, I knew what he wanted, “may I kiss you?” Nikki asked, that was all I needed, I wrapped my arms his neck and pressed my lips to his, Nikki instantly responded by deepening the kiss, I played with his hair, we came apart to breathe, Nikki rested his forehead against mine, “that was my first kiss” I said, causing Nikki to smile and stroke my cheek