Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

10

The next day the guys were playing in Mansfield, not Boston, but it was close enough apparently for them to call it Boston? I wasn't sure how that worked. Someone also told us yesterday we were really in Cambridge? Or something like that... but it was Boston? What the fuck.

"Oh Lizzy McLizard."

I smiled up as Zack walked over, placing his hands on the merch booth table "Oh yes dearest big brother?" I asked.

"I need a Sharpie." He smiled as I pulled one from behind my ear "Thanks... you gonna be ok out here all day?" He asked "We're obviously gonna check up on you before and after-"

"I'll be fine." I smiled.

We had decided since it was not our coast as Zack said yesterday, we'd leave the booth up until the very last minute, and we had it set up from the very start of the day. Get more business, the guys popped in and out to check in and sign some autographs. It was cool, but none of them were gone too long, someone was always popping by.

"Hey- Oh, Zack's here." Matt smirked as he walked up behind me, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Didn't know the warden was in town. On your way Mr. Vengeance." He smiled at Zack as he walked away, shaking his head as he went. "Now that we're alone." Matt wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Yah right." I laughed and placed my hand against his chest, distancing between us "Like that won't make some sketchy internet fanpage and back to Val."

"It's all in good fun." He smiled and kissed the top of my head just as some girl, probably thirteen at most, walked over "Hey there sweetheart." Matt smiled, walking up to the front of the table. Her jaw dropped, swear to god, it hit the dirt.

"M... M.. M. Shadows." She stammered "Oh my god, you guys are my idols!" She smiled, her blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight as Matt smiled at her "Can... Will you... Will you autograph my shirt?" She asked, pulling at her Avenged Sevenfold shirt she had on, she'd cut the sleeves off and it looked pretty great.

"Of course." Matt smiled, taking a sharpie from the band of his hat and reaching over to sign her shirt "What's your name?"

"Elizabeth." She smiled.

Matt laughed out loud, she stared at him funny "Sorry, that's... that's just funny. That's Zack's sister's name." He smiled as she beamed "She's actually, right there."

"Oh." She smiled at me, offering a little wave, sure to hold still as Matt finished signing her shirt.

Elizabeth, fans like you are why we do this. Rock on! - M. Shadows

I rolled my eyes, she smiled at me again, "What can I get you dear?"

"Uh..." She looked around and picked out a black shirt with a simple death bat. Matt signed it then paused.

"Actually, why don't you come with me. We'll get this signed up nice." He smiled, nodding for him to follow her.

"Serious?" She asked, disbelief covering her face.

"As long as you make me one promise," Matt smirked as she nodded "You're gonna be cheering the loudest tonight."

"Of course!" She smiled "Lemme... I have to go tell my brother though, he brought me cuz my parents wouldn't let me come alone." She smiled and ran off, returning in a moment with a boy, about my age, who just stared at Matt "This is my brother Elijah. He said it's ok."

"Alright, Elijah, pretty good brother bringing your sister to her favorite band." Matt smiled as the boy nodded.

"Yah, my parents wouldn't let her come and they wouldn't be caught dead here. So I figured I'd take her, enjoy some music." He shrugged.

Matt's POV

"That's cool." I nodded to him, he seemed pretty chill "How old are you?"

"Sixteen." He put his arm around Elizabeth's shoulder. I laughed. I couldn't get over the irony.

"Alright, well let's head on back. They should all be hanging by the van... we don't go on for a few hours." I watched as they followed me, through security, and towards our van. "Hey! Guys!" I waved over as the guys all looked.

"What's up Shads?" Zack asked, nodding towards Elijah and Elizabeth.

"This girl right here," I pulled Elizabeth forward by her shoulders, placing her in front of me as Elijah stood beside me "Is a huge fan, she's... thirteen?" I asked, she nodded "And her big brother brought her here to see us. I happened to catch her at the booth with Liz."

"Oh cool, got something we can sign?" Brian asked, walking over and shaking Elijah's hand. She nodded and held up her shirt she just bought. "Sweet! Guys come on, this is a hardcore fan here." He smiled.

"Sweet, it's so good to see fans out here." Zack smiled "What's your name hunny?" He asked as Brian passed the shirt to him, searching for a Sharpie.

"Elizabeth." She smiled at Zack, he looked up and smiled.

"That's-"

"Your sister's name, I know... M. Shadows told me." She smiled wider, "That's so cool, I have the same name as Zacky Vengeance's sister!" She looked at Elijah and jumped up and down "And Avenged Sevenfold is signing my shirt!"

"Aren't you glad we came?" Elijah laughed, she nodded "I'm glad I took you. This is the best thing ever, you guys don't understand how much this means to her."

"Anything, dude, fans this young are the best. They give us their most impressionable years." Brian smiled as Elizabeth asked Jimmy a ton of questions about drumming, all of which he answered so enthusiastically it just made her smile so much bigger.

"Yah... She's a great kid." Elijah smiled "She's struggled in school a lot, she listens to you guys a lot to just relax. It's so cool to see how it calms her down. She gets bullied a lot, but she jams out to you guys and sees people who have the same taste in her music thriving... it's a good thing for her."

"That's awesome, my sister had a wicked tough time in school. Especially high school," Zack nodded "I always tried sticking up for her, but her first year of high school was my last. My biggest regret was not paying as much attention during that time." He sighed "You're a good dude for taking care of her like this."

"I try." Elijah smiled "She's my little sis, I always have her back.. and we have the same three years off, so I know I'll be going through the same thing in a few years." He laughed "But she's a heart string puller, get's me every time with those eyes."

"Don't I know it." Zack laughed.

Elizabeth jumped back over to us as the guys finished signing her shirt. I took it from her and signed it myself, "You all set Elizabeth?" Elijah asked, she nodded.

"Thank you guys... so much." She smiled up at me "Thank you... You guys are the best."

"Of course hun." I smiled and knelt down, hugging her tight "You're doing alright, huh? It's gonna be ok." I smiled as she nodded, giving Elijah a look. He smiled as she looked back at me "Zack's sister went through the same stuff, she was a little different, a good different... and she's out there doing such cool stuff with her life. Just hang on a little, one you get out there it's so nice."

"Thanks." She looked up at Zack "I wanna be just like your sister when I grow up... I wanna be best friends with my brother, and always be happy."

"Keep positive and you will." Zack smiled.

"Ok, well we better get going. Gotta get to the crowd so we get a good spot, come one Elizabeth, say thank you again." Elijah took her hand.

"Thank you! Thanks so much! I can't wait to watch you guys!" She smiled as Jimmy walked them to security and got them through. Whispering something to the security guard as he walked back, holding up Elijah and Elizabeth as he did. They all nodded and parted ways.

"What was that?" I asked as he returned "Oh, you'll see." He smiled "That little girl rocks, she's such a trooper, out here all day just to see us.."

"We better rock tonight." Johnny crossed his arms "Come one, how cute was she."

"Literally the cutest kid." Zack laughed as Brian agreed "I think I know what we should do."

"I do too." I smiled as we began packing our stuff up, our set was in an hour so we had to go make our way over. Also stop by and check our Elizabeth before hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again... Volbeat gets the title credit xD The Bliss... Personally I like For Evigt better. But hey, sometimes Spotify switches it up on you and plays the same some but in a different language xD

Jbiiizzzz