Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

14

Jeremy and I were on our way back to the venue, coffees in hand, and my phone hadn't stopped ringing since I left. Matt had called me, obviously had asked me to stay. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Forgive him for leading me on and then crawling back to Val, not even when we got back, but when we were just even in town?

I still wasn't sure. Was I supposed to take his word? Ignore the messages Val left? I thought staying home would be a good idea, clear my head, think about it. They always made up after fights, I knew, I knew, this was no different. I knew in the back of my mind every time we fucked on tour that this had no different ending than those times. How I was so childish was beyond me.

But thankfully because I had mentally prepared myself, somewhat eliminated my emotions from it, it didn't really hurt. I was just more so annoyed at his actions. But whatever, he's a man, what did I expect?

We arrived at the venue and I took Jeremy back to the van with me, using my security card Zack had for me to get in. We walked back, everyone was sitting by the van hanging out. The show was in three hours, they were in no obvious hurry.

"Hey, Liz there you are." Zack smiled, giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. "Hey Jer." He winced and shook his head.

"Hey Zack. Sorry about this morning." Jer laughed as Zack nodded. "Anyways, you gonna pack up Lizzy?"

"Yes, I am. Thanks Val for doing this. I really just need some time." I smiled, giving her a small hug as I walked over to her, "I don't know how you can do this." I laughed.

"No, thank you... And I'm sorry for causing any tension or whatever by yelling at Matt for picking you up." She looked genuinely sorry as she hugged me back, "I'm just glad he's coming around."

"I am too." I smiled at Matt from across the circle of chairs "You guys always work out those issues, it's meant to be."

"Liz-" Matt began but I walked for the van, ignoring him as I opened the door. I heard him say something and was soon joining me as he shut the door behind us. "We need to fucking talk, you're being irrational-"

"Irrational?" I laughed, piling my items haphazardly in to my bags "Irrational... funny, I didn't think that's what it was called when you were pretty much a tour booty call."

"That's not what it was, you know that Elizabeth." He glared at me "I fucking just told you what it was, and I feel that way completely."

"Just because we fucked a few times doesn't mean-"

"YOU WHAT?!"

The bus doors flung open, a very, very, angry Zack staring in to my eyes immediately as if he had been locked on them from behind the door.

"Uh..." Matt and I mumbled in unison.

"You can explain that one." I shoved Matt towards Zack.

Zack reached down and dragged Matt by the ankle out of the bus, screaming obscenities as he did so. Ending his string with screaming at Matt.

"I don't fucking care that Val is here, I want to know what the fuck my little sister just fucking said to you and if you fucking value your life you'll explain right the fuck now." He screamed, his voice hard, his eyes were turning dark, his skin was on fire I swear he should have had steam coming through his ears.

"I... I need..." Matt paused and looked at a very confused Val "Val this is why we need to talk.."

"Because Zack's flipping out?" She asked, crossing her arms "Listen, I'm sorry for freaking out that he picked Liz up, I should have just went with it-"

"No, Val." Matt stopped her. I was sitting in the van, watching as I picked up my things, watching what was unfolding in front of me "We're over." He stopped in front of her, "I don't... I can't forgive someone like that. What if you flip again? Am I supposed to keep forgiving you? What? Completely go against everything I want in life?"

"You want me, you want a family, don't you?" She asked, her expression hurt.

"Val, I do want a family. Some day. But not with you... These guys are my family, and for you to pull that car that night... and continued to leave because of it? If it wasn't that big of a deal you wouldn't have left. We could have gone to bed angry, woken up, and made up. But you left. That's on you."

"But Matt-"

"Now what the fuck did my sister just fucking say?! I don't fucking care about you and fucking Val, what the fuck did she just say in there?!" Zack interrupted, obviously tired of waiting for Matt and Val to start fighting any more.

"I fucked your sister, Zack." Matt shrugged, staring at him "I fucked her dude, and I'm... not really sorry, but I'm sorry it came up like this..."

"You fucking son of a bitch, you piece of shit, you fucking ignorant-"

Zack continued to scream as he punched Matt straight in the face, causing blood to instantly pour from Matt's mouth and nose. He took him down to the pavement where the two began punching aimlessly at the other.

"Guys... GUYS!" I screamed, tumbling out of the van and over to them. I successfully tore Zack off of Matt and shoved Matt backwards away from Zack, "Fucking knock it off already! It was my fucking decision too! I fucking went along with it, Zack shut up!" I screamed. Suddenly the side of my head hurt and my knees hit the pavement, my hands following.

I looked up to see Val glaring at me, blood on her knuckles. I wiped my mouth and blood coated my fingers.

"You little whore." She hissed at me "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! You fucked my boyfriend!" She shouted, Matt tried telling her to shut up and just leave.

"You fucking skank, don't you fucking ever touch me!" I screamed, on my feet instantly, before I knew it my fist impacted the side of her skull, sending her flat on her back.

"Val!" Michelle yelled, running to her side. She bent down and helped her sit, Val clutched the side of her head.

"You bitch." She squinted, holding her head and trying to stand.

I shook my hand out, unraveling my fist "Don't try to stand, bitch. You'll just get knock on your ass again." I hissed down at her, spitting blood from my mouth to the side of me, nearly hitting Matt's shoes as he stared between us.

"No, this isn't fucking over. You're a man stealing piece of shit, you deserve to be knocked down a few notches." She stood, with Michelle's aid, and tried lining up to me. I just laughed. She advanced, swinging at me. I caught her arm, twisted, and sent her to her knees.

"Fucking tap out or I break it." I straddled her back, her arm bent unnaturally behind her body as I used my other arm to hold her neck and head up towards me. Learning how to fight from the guys would pay off sooner or later, I knew it. She struggled for a minute before I heard a crack in her arm.

"Ugh stop!" She screamed. I set her down but she turned and punched my shoulder.

I laughed "Really? Really Val..." I punched her in the jaw and let her fall backwards. "And that's done, thanks. I'm going to go pack now."

"Liz you can't, come on!" Matt shouted to me, completely ignoring his bleeding ex girlfriend on the ground, Michelle was helping her get up to leave, and ignoring the fact he himself was bleeding and Zack still looked like he could go for round two.

"Matt! Stop! Look, I just beat the living shit out of your girlfriend... ex... whatever the fuck she is, and my brother still want's to castrate you right here and now. I don't fucking think that me staying for the next month and a half are a good idea. I get it that Miss No Teeth over there," I gestured to Val "Won't be much help now doing merch, but that's not my issue-"

I was cut off as Matt pulled my face to his, pressing his lips against mine, everyone watching, everyone sucking in an irreversible breath, as he held us there close to a solid minute. He pulled back and stared at me, I tried to catch my breath.

"You just got blood in my mouth, psycho." I pushed his chest playfully.

"Stay?" He asked, smiling at me as he brushed some hair out of my face, realizing it was dried with blood as he did so, squinting at my pained wince.

"Only because you don't have a competent merch girl." I glanced at Zack, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"And tour mom!" Brian smiled, Michelle looked back at him and rolled her eyes.

"So... I'm going to take her home.." Michelle mumbled "It was good to see you all. Liz." She smirked at me, shaking her head every so gently "Be good, take care of them... watch Brian and beat him up for fun."

"OH of course." I smiled as she walked away with a sobbing Val. My heart somewhat hurt for her, but call me a whore and see what happens. Bitch.

"So... Lizzy Vengeance in the house." Jimmy laughed, picking me up "We need to get you and our lead singer cleaned up before this show... you look like you just got jumped by a bunch of prison dudes."

"HEY!" I shouted at him "Inmates hit way harder than Val, I would be bleeding far more if that happened. This?" I tapped my chin "Was nothing more than a scratch."

"Yah I can't say the same for her though." Jimmy laughed as he carried me, being followed by Matt, off to where the showers were. Finally, another venue with showers to clean off in. I needed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Fight Like a Girl by Kalie Shorr.

I was gonna take the weekend off, but I got bored. I didn't sleep at all Thursday night so I was pretty much dead all day Friday and was useless, my mom had to watch my daughter for me. I also went to bed at 7pm. So I didn't write at all, and we have such a busy weekend ahead, but I had to do this one at least, hopefully I'll get a few more tonight, but I do need to sleep early because I have a long drive tomorrow to my sister's house with my munchkin.

REGARDLESS. Hope it was good, I couldn't have Matt go back to Val just because Liz was an asshole. Yes, because she's a girl ;) I'm gonna go put my little to bed and I'll be back to write a few more hopefully until I pass out on my keyboard xD

xxjbdizzlleee