Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

15

Matt's POV

"First rule," I Paused as we all sat around after the show "I'm not here for Matt. I'm here because you need a tour mom. Lord above knows you boys would die without a female on the road." Liz flipped her hair back, smirking "Also, there's to be no shenanigans or I'll lay down that law like I just did this morning."

"She's a chick, you couldn't knock one of us-"

"That security dude in Texas." She raised her hand "Case closed. Got it?"

"I'll murder you if you touch her." Zack glared at me.

I stood up, walked over, and ran my hands up her bare arms. Her eyes rolled, pushing my hands off me "Try me Baker."

Zack and Liz both stood, their knuckles cracking at the same time as they made fists. Liz smiled at Zack, giving him a huge hug "Ugh! We're literally like twins its crazy!"

Zack laughed and hugged her close, taking a deep breath "You..." He pointed at me and bit his lip, huffing "You hurt my sister and I swear on my life you will not be able to regret it. You'll be dead."

"I'm not gonna hurt her." I laughed and shrugged.

"Unless it's in bed!" Jimmy shouted and we all turned. My eyes were so wide I swear to God they should have fell out of my skull.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Liz laughed, bending over and clutching her knees as she laughed "I can't! I literally can't!"

"You literally can't what? Can't eve?" Brian mocked her being such a white girl as they all said, apparently that was something girls did? I wasn't sure.. I also wasn't seventeen. Or a female.

"Ok, let's fucking rage. Tomorrow's our last day before leaving again. Let's. Fucking. Rage." Liz smirked at me, grabbing a very large stereo from the front seat of the van.

She clicked a button on a remote and Gangsta's Paradise blasted over the speakers. She hooked up a cord to an amp she took from the trailer and the music got louder, she did it with two other amps and soon a ton of the other roadies and bands were over and drinks were going.

I smiled over as she pulled her hood up on her sweatshirt, holding a Jack and Coke in her hand as she sang along with the lyrics.

"Fool, death ain't nothin' but a heart beat away
I'm livin' life do or die, what can I say?
I'm 23 now, will I live to see 24?
The way things is going I don't know

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?"

She laughed and grabbed my sunglasses from my shirt, putting them on and smiling at me, continuing to dance like a 'gangster' like she had explained to Zack earlier when he asked what the fuck she was doing.

Brian was laughing so hard, snapping videos and sending them to Michelle. As I assumed, she showed up a few minutes later, joining us minus Val. Thankfully. I had anticipated that to go so much worse than it did.

The next song on was No Scrubs and Michelle grabbed a drink and joined Liz dancing, as did another few girls who were with the bands.

"What's with the music?" Matt Berry walked over and elbowed me.

"I don't know. Liz put it on. I'm not arguing." I laughed, watching as Michelle and Liz sang in to their fists like microphones. "I'll cue up something good." I tapped his shoulder and grabbed the laptop Liz was controlling the amps with now, ditching the stereo as some other bands brought bigger amps over.

"What'd you do?" He asked as I returned.

"You'll see .... either they'll stop and be confused, or she doesn't give two fucks." I laughed.

"I vote the second." Matt laughed "She seems pretty in to it."

The song ended, and the intro to my next song began. Liz turned immediately and stared at me, her jaw dropping as Michelle laughed uncontrollably.

Oh, my, God Becky, look at her butt
It is so big, she looks like
One of those rap guys' girlfriends
But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there
I mean gross, look
She's just so, black


"Oh that's how you wanna play this, Matthew?" Michelle smirked and took Liz's hand.

"Ah fuck, back fire." Brian walked over "You know better than this, have you not heard them put this on at the house?" He smacked my arm as the two began dancing...? If that's what you called it.

Michelle grabbed Liz's hip as they wiggled around, sticking their butts out and danced around, bending over and shaking their asses.. Yah, back fire Matt.. Back fire.

"Alright alright!" Zack walked over, stopping Liz, but she just pulled him in to dance with them, his face was priceless. He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Baby got back
Yeah, baby, when it comes to females
Cosmo ain't got nothin'
To do with my selection
Thirty six-twenty four- thirty six
Ha ha, only if she's 5'3"


They sang along, but the song quickly ended as Brian switched it, thankfully. I think he was getting as weirded out as much as I did. Matt Berry put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"When you're hitting your best friend's sister, don't make her strip dance with him... Bad idea." He laughed.

"Not my plan, believe me." I laughed "I figured they would have changed it."

"Not these hoes!" Liz called out as the next song, one I couldn't name, played out. She danced over to me, placing her arms around my neck as she smile "So, that was a good plan."

"Shut up." I laughed, kissing her lips quickly "I figured you would have turned it."

"Yah right." She smirked, biting her lip gently "Not when I got this thang to shake!" She wiggled her butt "Anyways, I need another drink, wanna come mix one up with me?" She winked and wiggled her hips.

"Ten hours ago you wanted me dead." I laughed as she rolled her eyes "Now we're mixing," I wiggled my hips as she giggled "Drinks?"

"Duh." She smiled and took me by the hand and danced us towards the cooler of booze. She bent down and grabbed the Jack from the cooler, refilling my glass and adding Coke. She filled her's with Jack, winked, and dropped the Coke can to her feet.

"I don't understand how you drink straight Jack." I laughed as she took a swig, pulling me behind some bus that was next to our van "Oh?" I smirked as she nodded.

I leaned down, kissing her lips. She tasted of whiskey and vanilla, I'm assuming the flavor chapstick she was wearing. I deepened the kiss and with my free hand I pulled her body close to me, she paused and pulled back.

"Don't wanna drop this." She smirked and placed her cup down a little distance from us.

"Now where were we." I smiled and pulled her back, placing my own cup down, I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. Her body swayed against mine as I ran my hands through her hair.

Her lips battled against mine as my hands traced the bare skin up her shirt to her bra. Both my hands hovered over her breasts as she moaned in to my mouth "No," She paused "Everyone is right there and Zack will literally murder you if he sees it."

"I know." I laughed and retreated my hands to her hips, gripping tightly before pulling away "Let's go rage, we gotta keep these losers going." I smiled and smacked her ass as she bent over to get her drink.

"Ah!" She smiled, screeching as she took a sip of her drink "Let's go pretty boy."

"Pretty boy?" I laughed as she took my hand and the bottle of Jack. "You're gonna have such a hangover."

She laughed, turning around to face me, dancing backwards while still holding my hand, the Jack wedged between our fingers and her drink in the air "Not if I stay awake till I'm sober!" She smiled and danced in a circle, pulling me with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Whatever She's Got - David Nail.

Throwin a little country back tonight before bed xD Hope it's good. It's only 10. Maybe a few more depending... on my tired level xD

xoxoxoxox Jbdizzz