Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

16

Matt's POV

Tour was done. It had been for a week, we were all finally home. Liz and I were dating now, to Zack's dismay. We had to keep it out of the fan's hands though until she turned eighteen, considering that was somewhat illegal, her being underage and all.

I was supposed to go over Zack's for a little bit, to hang out with him and Jimmy, and obviously see Liz. She was working for a booth at the mall selling perfume so she was rarely home on weekends, but it was her day off, Wednesday, and we were all gonna plan to barbecue later on.

"Hey!" I shouted as I entered the house, Zack's car wasn't in the driveway. I checked my phone to make sure it was the right day. It was. I quickly shot him a text asking where he was.

Shopping for the barbecue later

Was his response. I shrugged and sat down on the couch, turning the TV on. Not even realizing that Liz should be home too, I assumed she was shopping with them.

"Back off, I'll take you on.. Headstrong to take on anyone.."

I turned to the stairs where Liz was walking down, headphones in, I could hear Headstrong blasting from them as she scooted along the carpet with the tune. She was in work out shorts, one of Zack's sweatshirts that she cut so it hung off her shoulders, the sleeves rolled up, she had a sports bra underneath. She had knee high socks on, her hair was up in a wet, messy bun as she flung around the whispers. Water flung around she had obviously just gotten out of the shower.

She continued to sing as she walked in to the kitchen. I could hear her pouring coffee, making something in the toaster, and she walked back in. Her eyes met mine, her jaw dropping as she slurred the next verse.

"Hey." She smiled, popping her headphones out of her ears as she let them fall to the ground, swinging from the string attached to her pocket.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"How... How long have you been here?" She asked, glancing around "And where is my shit brain of a brother? Still gone?"

"About ten minutes, and yah, shopping with Jimmy." I nodded as she sat down on a chair across from me.

"Oh, cool. He's been gone all morning, he went to pick Jimmy up at... Like.. Eight." She stared at the clock "Cool it's noon. Yah, I was dancing around here naked earlier once he left." She giggled.

"What if he walked in with Jimmy?" I laughed.

"He knows to text me-" Her phone went off from her pocket, interrupting her "Before he comes in, here he is." She laughed "COME IN DOUCHE BAG!" She shouted.

The door opened, Jimmy spilled in from beside Zack, looking around "Damnit, figured I could catch you naked."

Zack punched his arm and glared "That's gross, she's my sister."

"You don't say that when Matt's pounding her upstair-" I threw a pillow at him and Zack slammed his arm again "Ok sorry! Matt's the only one allowed to objectify your sister, I get it now." He laughed and sat down on the arm of Liz's chair.

"I don't know how I feel about you any more, Jim." She stared up at him, blinking rapidly "That was weird."

"A little Baker ass never killed anyone." He laughed "Like that one time on tour-"

"SHUT UP!" She laughed, all of us groaning at the memory.

Our last show in Washington, Liz had gotten hammered the night of the show. We had Jason taking the booth so she could party back stage. Well, party she did. And her ass we saw. She had ended up losing her pants by the end of our set, and Jimmy was the firt to notice. He waited for us to finish our last song before pointing it out over the microphone.

I remember laughing so hard as Zack ran off stage, dropping his guitar, and pushing her down to pull her pants up. It was the weirdest sight ever.

"And that's the most famously accepted incest you'll ever see.." Brian had announced in to his mic before I rushed off to help Zack with a very rowdy Liz.

"That show was bad ass." Zack laughed "Literally.. Ass."

"Guys, two bottles of Jack during one set is not normal." I pointed at Liz "She drinks that shit straight. Did you not expect her pants to come off?"

"Uh, no. I assume my sister would pass out after a bottle of Jack. Or fight everyone, but not strip." Zack laughed as he set down all the grocery bags. "So, who's coming over tonight? We got so much booze..." He eyed Liz as she threw her hands up.

"I already started." She laughed, holding her coffee up "Spiked my coffee with some of Mom's Baileys. Couldn't have imagined something more delicious."

"Oh good Lord." Jimmy rolled his eyes "So I should have Leana come over sooner right? To help you keep your pants on? Also, Zack shouldn't bring his new girlfriend since you'll probably roast the fuck out of her."

"WAIT!" Liz shouted and put her hand up, almost knocking Jimmy over "New. Girlfriend?"

"Jim." Zack shook his head "Yeah, and you aren't going to be an asshole. I already warned her."

"So if you already warned her, why shouldn't I live up to my expectations?" Liz smirked "Name, age, height... you know the drill." She smiled at Jimmy.

"Jacky, nineteen, she's your height." Jimmy rattled off "Works at a spa in LA, no siblings, divorced parents, lives in LA not with her parents," Jimmy paused and stared at Zack "Also wicked nice, really pretty. Super blonde hair, dark brown eyes, skinny as fuck though. Kinda feel like Zack woulda broken her by now."

"Shut the fuck up." Zack pushed Jimmy as he walked to the yard, causing him to fall off the cair.

"When is she showing up?" Liz called after Zack "I need to be dressed before people show up. Especially my new sister in law."

Zack groaned from the yard "She should be here around two." Jimmy smiled at her as she helped him from the floor "Leana's coming over in an hour, also, and so is Brian and Michelle. Johnny bailed, he's with his family up state."

"Laaame." Liz groaned "Loser midget, I'm gonna text him and give him shit." She pulled her phone up and began typing aggressively.

"That seemed intense." I laughed, she nodded "So, booze for breakfast?"

"Breakfast was two hours ago freak," She mumbled and stared at her phone, smirking as it rang "Oh hello Johnny dearest. Yes, I'm serious... no, it's really..." She pulled her phone from her ear "I swear to God, that's where I am."

"What?" Jimmy listened in. "Yah, we're here... Fuck you too! I let her, duh."

I squinted my eyes as I tried to listen or at least piece together what they were talking about "Well screw you Christ, yah whatever. I'll fuck your mom too... oh I don't care, tell her I said that. Yup... Fuck you your mom loves me!" Liz laughed "I bet you can tell her that and she'll laugh.. do it... TOLD YOU!" She smiled and pushed Jimmy "No, but really. I didn't fuck your brother, it's fine. I fucked Matt." My mouth hung open, referring to what she texted him earlier "No, I'm not pregnant either.. You're an idiot. That's what you get for bailing on us today, have fun. Tell Mommy Seward I said hi and I can't wait to fuck her brains out when she gets-... Well," She set her phone down "Someone doesn't have a sense of humor."

"Dude, you're brutal." Jimmy laughed from the floor "But we should really go help Zack." He hoisted himself up.

"Yah... I guess." Liz rolled her eyes as I stood, helping her off her chair "Thanks."

"No problem." I smirked, giving her a quick kiss as we walked out "You gonna go get ready though? Jacky should be here soon-"

"Oh right! I have a woman to fuck up-... I mean.." She paused as Zack glared at her "Impress?"

"No, she has to impress you." Jimmy smiled "Leana's on her way over, hurry."

"On it!" She smiled, smacking my butt before running in the house "Have to appreciate the merchandise!" She called with a giggle before shutting the door.

"Zack your sister is fucking weird." I laughed and began helping him move some picnik tables around.

"Yah, and you're dating her. So shut up." He laughed and threw a pool noodle in the pool "She better like Jacky. She's actually cool."

"I bet she will dude, it's hard for her not to like a girl." I smiled, trying to reassure him but failed.

"Oh like Bethanny? Seventh grade. Also Mary, seventh grade.." He paused "And Charlotte, Kimmy, Jillian, Rose, Laura, Samantha-"

"Ok we get it you're a man whore." Jimmy piped up as he organized the coolers "She didn't like any of your girlfriends except Olivia-"

"Only because she got to call her Liver." Zack corrected "Only reason. I'm concerned what she's gonna come up with for Jacky." He rolled his eyes.

"Jackass." Jimmy mumbled and looked up "That wasn't a suggested but it was good timing." He smiled.

I Rolled my eyes and helped Zack more, this was going to be fun. I'd only met Jacky a few times before we left for tour, but they kept talking on the road. She was pretty cool, laid back, but I could tell there was something about her that Zack was crazy about.. We'd see soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Angel - Theory of a Dead Man <3 love this song it kills me.

Ok, we're gonna run in to some drama? Maybe? Soon. I wrote out my beginning, middle, ending of this story already so it's pretty much a to z... OR maybe a little a to z by implying b through y? lol.

xxxooo Jbdizzzle