Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

17

Matt's POV

Liz bounded down the stairs, just in time as Zack announced Jacky was just up the road. Liz was wearing pretty normal clothes.. for her. Leather ripped pants, a loose Metallica shirt she cut in to a crop top, you could see the bottom of her bright pink lace bra underneath. She had black pumps on, matching her pants. Her hair was up in a messy bun still but her makeup was darker. I rolled my eyes, she looked hot as fuck, but I could tell she was going to try to fuck with Jacky.

"For seventeen," Leana laughed "You don't look it hun. Smokin!"

"Thanks." Liz smiled, taking her hair down, letting it fall over her bare shoulders "Michhhhellleee." She called, skipping over to Michelle's side.

"Hey babes, look at you." She smiled, smacking Liz's ass. Brian and I rolled our eyes. Michelle was in black leather high wasted shorts, a tucked in tight red tank top cut pretty low, and wedges. Her hair was down and her makeup was pretty light. Leana was dressed in cut off shorts and a tight shirt, the shoulders cut off so it fell down one side of her arm.

"Yah yah." Liz smiled and poked Brian "Your girlfriend smacked my ass. I'm gonna smack her's. You and Matt can drool together over," she pointed at me "There."

"Shut up." Brian laughed and walked over to me, elbowing my side "Your girlfriend is trying to fuck Michelle."

"Don't worry, she's trying to fuck up Zack's girlfriend." I laughed "She's on protective sister mode.."

"Dude, he's an idiot. She's never liked any of his girls." Brian laughed as Liz and Michelle began talking and mixing drinks.

"Except Olivia." I corrected.

"Cuz she called her Liver." We said at the same time, laughing after.

"Exactly, I think she'll like Jacky thought... The few times we all met her she seemed cool." I shrugged as Brian looked towards the door.

"Maybe.. Maybe not." He pointed my face towards the door where Jacky was standing, Zack had noticed her first and made his way over.

She was wearing tight denim skinny jeans with tons of holes, flip flops, a cropped tank top that fell right above her belly button. Her hair was bleached, it always had been, and straightened down to her mid back. Her eyes were so dark they almost took up her entire eye socket. She smiled as Zack pulled away and looked around, catching Brian and I, waving as Zack walked over.

"Ok, you remember Matt and Brian, right?" He asked, she nodded.

"Long time, how was tour?" She asked, Zack mumbled something about making a drink for her and finding my troublemaker of a sister as he walked away.

"It was good, great actually." Brian smiled "Good to be back though, really happy to be back to friends and family."

"Oh I bet, that long away must kill. I'm glad Zack's back... I'm glad Liz got to go with you guys, he was so worried the few weeks before." She wiggled in her shoes as Zack walked back over, her smile brightening as he brought Liz over with him "I've never met her I'm so excited."

"Don't be." Brian laughed and stood "I'm gonna go find Michelle, make sure she's in one piece."

"Have fun, wanna grab me a beer?" I asked as he walked away, he nodded and waved me off as Zack finally made it over with Liz, who was still a good amount shorter than him even in heels.

"Jacky," He smiled as she turned to them "This is my sister, Elizabeth. Liz this is Jacky."

Jacky stuck out her hand to shake Liz's, but Liz stood staring at her "Hi." Jacky beamed.

"Hi." Liz said curtly "Jacky, right?" She asked.

"Yah, Jaclyn's my full name, but no one's called me that since, like, grade school." She smiled, "It's so nice to meet you, Zack never stops talking about you. He was so worried about being away from you on tour."

"Oh was he?" Liz looked less than impressed. She glanced at me, I gave her a glare. Zack approved of us in a less than ideal situation, why couldn't she do the same for him? "That's so sweet." She mocked Jacky's cheery tone. Obviously she couldn't do him the favor.

"Liz." Zack warned "You two.... talk... play nice," He glared at Liz "I have to go watch the grill. Be back soon." Zack kissed Jacky before walking away, punching Liz's arm on his way. She stood her ground.

"So what do you do for a living?" Liz asked, crossing her arms and eyeing Jacky over.

"I work at a spa in down town LA, it's great. I've been there since I was sixteen. I absolutely love it, we do so many fun treatments, ton's of celebrities come in. I once did-"

"That's cool, where'd you go to school?" Liz interrupted, taking Jacky off guard.

"Uh, Huntington High School, I was only two years older than you.. I had a ton of classes with you actually for like gym and stuff..." She looked from Liz to me "Listen, if you're interrogating me because Zack's your brother, you aren't going to find anything you don't like." She laughed "I swear I'm a good girl."

"That's the problem." Liz put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not involved in this, bye." I laughed and got up, moving away from her quickly. I walked over to Zack as the two continued talking. Liz berating her with questions while Jacky tried to stand her ground "Dude you're going to be single by the end of the day."

"Yah, and I'll have to beat up my own sister." Zack mumbled, flipping a steak tip before his head snapped up towards me "Dude!" He shouted, pointing over my shoulder.

I looked over, to the pool, where Liz popped her head up and spit out water "Oh that's fucking it, you fucking... ZACHARY JAMES BAKER!" She screeched, hoisting herself out of the pool, squeezing out her hair and shirt. Her heels were still on her feet "I'm gonna fucking split this cunt's head open!" She shouted and stomped over to Jacky, who was smirking from the side of the pool.

"Elizabeth!" I shouted as she neared her, I'm assuming Jacky had either thrown or pushed Liz in the pool.

Before any of us, every guy in the yard running for Liz, could reach her to stop her, she had Jacky down on the ground, both of them fighting. Jacky was throwing some good right hooks if I do say so. But she was fighting my girlfriend, so I had to intervene.

"Fucking no!" Liz screamed, pushing me off her and shoving Jacky backwards "You're a cunt, you're a fucking cunt! This is my fucking house and you disrespect me like that?! Oh hell no!" She shoved back a very frantic Brian, we could all see that look in her eyes, the one that had shown its self in middle school when she got suspended for a month for knocking some kid unconscious.

"Elizabeth knock it off!" Zack shouted as he held Jacky back from swinging at Liz "You too! What the fuck?!" He swiveled and threw Jacky towards Jimmy, turning back just in time to take the impact of Liz's fist. He tumbled backwards, thankfully her fist only hit his stomach.

"Fuck you!" She turned to Jacky, "Fuck you, you deserve him. Fucking done!" She threw her hands up and stormed in to the house, pushing me back once again as she passed "And fuck you too, Matt. Fuck you."

"What?" I asked but was given a slammed door as a response. I turned to watch as Zack approached Jacky.

"What the fuck was that?! What did you even say to her?!" He asked, standing in front of her "I've only seen her that mad once before. What the fuck?" He asked.

"All I asked was where her child was.. Didn't she and Mike have a baby?" She paused, obviously since she had gone to the same school as Liz she knew... but not too many people, including myself until a few months ago, knew the outcome.

"Oh fuck!" We all groaned in the yard, Jacky stared around us looking.

"What?" She asked, staring blankly at Zack.

"Fuck... Just..." He held his head in his hands "Just fucking stay here. Why did-... fuck, stay." He glared at me "Come with me, now."

"I know." I mumbled and followed him inside where we could hear Liz screaming from upstairs. I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder "We're gonna need to approach this-"

"I know how to approach my sister." He pushed my hand "Just because you fuck her doesn't mean you're the expert." He glared at me, punching my arm gently "Come on, damage control."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't know who the title credit goes to GTFO this story. lol

Unforgiven - Metallica.

So I was done writing this a while ago, but my daughter woke up crying and has a 104F fever sooo kind of been trying to give her medicine and get her to sleep. It's down to 99F, thank GOD, but she's still wired and crawling around my bed. So once I get her back to sleep I'll post another one. Then I'm going to sleep.

xxxooo JbDizzlllee