Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

18

Matt's POV

Zack and I walked in to Liz's room, she was laying on her bed, face buried in her pillows, screaming what seemed to be directly in our ears but she was muffled. Surprisingly.

"Lizzy.." Zack sat down next to her and rubbed her back. "Lizzy come one hun, she didn't know.."

"You!" She screamed, sitting up and shoving him backwards, causing him to topple off her bed to the floor with a thud "You fucking prick! You bring her here, tell me to fucking play nice and then she fucking brings that shit up!! Who the fuck is she to bring that up?!"

"She didn't know, Liz." Zack pleaded.

"Why the fuck did she toss you in the pool?" I interrupted, Liz's eyes didn't leave Zack.

"Because I didn't answer her and called her a nosy cunt and she didn't need to fucking know." Her eyes were working on bearing a hole in to Zack's skull "Which she doesn't need to fucking know, she's not family. She was rude."

"Liz... There's no need to fucking go at someone like that though. Get mad and walk away, leave her be, but hitting someone-"

"Like you guys do?" She hissed at Zack "You get mad and hit eacho ther all the time! You found out Matt and I were fucking and you decked him!" She screamed "Fuck! Fuck this cunt! I don't fucking like her and I won't! You can't make me, Zack! I finally felt ok, it finally was not hurting every day of my life. And this cunt strolls in, my big brother hanging off her fucking cunty arm, and disrespects me in my own fucking house! Mike and I obviously broke up and I never got more pregnant, who's that fucking dumb! I run in to people from school constantly and they never ask! THEY ALL GET IT!" She sobbed in to her arms, Zack moved up to her and held her close. His arms completely engulfing her frame as she shook.

"Shhh, Lizzy. It's going to be ok I promise. I'll go talk to her and explain,-"

"No." She hit Zack and moved away "Don't fucking explain anything to that cunt. I don't want to fucking look at her again. I'll fucking kill her." Her words dripped hate and I furrowed my eyebrows together. She'd never been this angry at someone before.

"Lizzy come on, hun, you need to talk to her. I'll explain and I bet a million dollars she'll apologize. I swear she will, she didn't mean harm. She really wants you to like her I promise, that's all she talks about." Zack pleaded.

"Yah, when Zack was bringing you over tonight she said it." I added, she glared at me, "Liz, babe, come on.."

"Come on. Fuck you, come on." She sneered "Whatever. I'm going to go, drink, and fucking beat her head in if she looks at me wrong. Swear to God Zachary I will, you better warn your little fuck face of a girlfriend. Or her life is over." She hissed and stood, Zack beat her to the door and ran down stairs.

I took Liz's arm and held her back "Please, babe, I love you..." I looked in her eyes as she stared at me. Her arms wrapped around me and she cried in to my shirt "Shh, shh it's ok... Baby she didn't know.."

"How could she be so ignorant?!" She sobbed "Who fucking asks that? No one ever asked me! No one saw me have a baby!" She cried, holding my arms tight.

"I know babe... I know." I held her closer, kissing the top of her head. I wished, at that moment, if I could bear someone else pain it was her's for this feeling.

She released herself from my arms, wiping her eyes "Well, now my makeups fucked... and I'm soaked." She mumbled and looked in the mirror. "I'm gonna change then come back down ok? Go down, I'll be out soon." She looked up at me, a broken look in her eyes.

I sighed and kissed her softly "Ok, if you need me yell for me."

"Ok." She forced a smile and walked to the closet to pick out clothes.

I walked downstairs, in to pretty much a ring of people standing around Jacky and Zack. He was explaining to her the issue, and also holding her back from going to apologize.

"She'll talk to you when she's ready," Zack said, suddenly looking at me "She's coming down, right?"

"Yah, she's changing. Some asshole threw her in the pool." I glared at Jacky as she stared at the ground, obviously sorry. "Don't force talking to her, she'll probably knock you out. Just let her approach you on her terms ok? She's not fine with that subject yet."

"Obviously." Zack stared at me. I dragged him away from everyone as they tried talking to Jacky to take her mind off the issue at hand. "What's up?"

"She... she's probably gonna beat the living shit out of her as soon as she gets down here." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck, "She's your sister, it's inevitable."

"I know." He sighed and shoved my arm, turning my attention as Liz walked from the house. She was in leggings, an Avenged Sevenfold shirt of course, and had flip flops on. Her hair was up in a wet messy bun, and her makeup was back to dark and heavy.

She skirted around everyone towards the coolers, grabbed a bottle of Jack and poured a cup, taking a huge gulp and topping it off. I sighed as Zack shook his head.

"I think she has more of a drinking issue than we do." He mumbled and walked over to her, but she brushed him off and went to go sit down. "Failed." He announced as he walked over to me again, "Go talk to her or something, will you? Or someone has to. I feel like she's going to hang that over Jacky's head forever.."

"Well good guess." I mumbled as I walked away, heading in Liz's direction. But before I could make it to her, Michelle sat next to her, giving me a knowing look. I nodded at her and redirected myself toward Brian "Remind me to thank your girlfriend for being a life saver."

"Yah yah. She knows what's going on so she figured she'd go calm her down." He waved it off "It's her specialty, mending people or whatever."

"Well, she's great at it. Thankfully, one of us has to be good at putting things together.." I paused.

"Since the rest of us are so good at tearing them apart." Brian took a sip of his drink, not really understanding how true his statement was.

~****~

Liz's POV

My heart weighed heavy, it felt as if it could weigh through the mattress on my bed. I was staring at the ceiling, at the little raised speckles on the paint. Counting them and failing every time I got to sixty. Every damn time.

I threw my pillow at the ceiling, letting it fall back on to my face. I huffed out a breath, it was three in the morning and I was still awake, sober but awake. I had stopped drinking around ten when everyone left. I knew Matt didn't leave, I knew he was downstairs either with Zack still, or sleeping on the couch. He wouldn't leave when I felt like this, even when we had been friends. He and Zack would stay up all night playing video games or talking, or sometimes they would camp out on the other side of my bed room door and when I started crying one of them would come in.

At that time Matt didn't know that it was for the same reason as right now. That life.. That life I had given up. The woman at the clinic, along with Mike's mother, had assured me it was a lump of tissue, and that's what soothed their minds on the matter. But in my heart, no matter how the general population viewed it, to me... That was my child. Mike's mother and father had insisted it was a great idea. My parents weren't around to listen, I hadn't even told them I was pregnant. Zack on the other hand, had fought with Mike fist to face about the issue, but eventually gave up when he saw what it was doing to me.

It divided us for a few days, until Zack realized that I needed support and not judgement. Now and then, on my due date, it would hit me. I would have a two year old right now, well, almost two. My due date had been September 30th, a month before my own birthday. It was currently nearing the beginning of September, and I knew the feelings were bound to rise again.

I glanced at the door as I thought I heard it open, but it must have been my imagination. I closed my eyes tight, trying to imagine my baby's face, what he or she would have looked like. I felt a tear slide down my cheek and wiped it quickly, sitting up. I backed myself against the head board and crossed my legs beneath me. I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through my internet searches. It was full of baby blogs, parenting blogs, everything to do with those adorable small humans. I noticed a small icon at the top of my phone screen and sighed. It was the doctors note about the birth control I was on after the incident. I hadn't the heart to delete it. Right after the incident, immediately after the procedure, they implanted an IUD for control. I never deleted the follow up email from my phone so periodically it would remind me.

I glanced down at my stomach and rested my hands on the bare skin beneath my shirt, taking deep breaths. Trying to imagine what it would have been like..

I shook my head from my thoughts, I needed to stop. I couldn't wallow in this forever, I needed to move on. I needed to fucking get over it. I reached under my bed and pulled out the bottle of Jack and opened it.

"Here's to new beginnings." I pretended to cheers to the sky and took a few big gulps, placing it back in it's hiding spot. My head hitting my pillow soon, my eyes were heavy, almost as heavy as the internal organs of my body felt.

It would be ok. Right?

Right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know I said I'd update again last night. But my daughter's fever spiked to 104 and stayed there for a while. We finally got some acetaminophen in her system and it dropped to 99 thankfully, but we were up most of the night with her.

Anyways, here's the update I was more than finished with when she went postal xD

xoxoxox Jbiz