Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

23

Matt's POV

We were sitting by the fire once again, this time it was late afternoon. Zack was on the jet ski with Jacky, goofing off somewhere and tossing her off every few turns. She apparently had never been on one before, because she couldn't hold on if her life depended on it.

"Has anyone heard from Jimmy?" Brian asked as he roasted a marshmallow over the fire for McKenna.

"Uh... I think he texted me earlier." Michelle reached to the sand for her phone "Yah, he should be here soon. He left Huntington like an hour and a half ago."

"Cool." Brian nodded "Is he bringing Leana?"

"No, she's in Santa Barbara for work." Michelle answered as she texted someone.

"Ok, tonight should be fun. Who wants to play mom and keep these drunks in line?" Brian laughed, gesturing to all of us.

"I mean..." Suzy laughed from her chair "I'm kind of the actual mom."

"Right.." Brian nodded, "Where the fuck is Brent? He dipped out so early last night."

"He's inside somewhere, I don't even know. Said he didn't feel good." Suzy shrugged "You all going to take the boat out tonight?"

"Maybe." Brian shrugged "I think Jimmy's bringing fireworks..."

"Brian." Suzy warned as he smirked "That's one way to get Brent to hang out with you guys."

"I know that." Brian smiled "We're probably gonna go off the island and light them. Have someone on the boat to drive off."

"Oh, pick me!" Michelle smiled "I'll be the getaway driver."

"Fine, Lord knows Liz will be too drunk." He smirked as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Hey, Lizard?" Michelle asked "Wanna come inside with me for a minute?"

"Yah sure." She smiled and got up, following Michelle inside.

I glanced around as the guys watched them "What was that about?" I asked, Brian shrugged.

"Some super secret Avenged Sevenfold girlfriend innitiation?" Zack laughed "I don't know.."

"Probably some wierd girl shit. Witchcraft and shit." Brian waved his hands around in the air. I laughed and nodded.

"Most likely, because our girlfriends, and Zack's sister, are definitely witches." I shook my head as he shrugged, raising his hands in question as Zack tossed us both beers.

~****~

Liz's POV

"What's up?" I asked Michelle as we walked in to the house.

"Uhm...." She laughed, sitting down at the counter, no one was in the house with us, or at least in ear shot. "So.."

"Mich." I sat, staring at her "I'm... I don't know if I'm the person to drop bombs on this week." I laughed "I'm... well I'm going to be consistently drunk, I'm in pain, and... I really haven't spent much time with you guys to help with... relationship issues if that's even what this is... You should probably ask Matt about you and Brian, or even Leana..."

"It's not about me and Brian." She looked up at me "Uh.. I don't know how to break this to you."

"Easy would be the best way." I laughed as she nodded, biting her lip. I groaned "Come on, I'm about to shake it out of you."

"Matt and Val have... well they've been talking." She looked up at me again, her eyes reading mine heavily "I'm not trying to devils advocate here, I'm not taking any sides. I just feel like I'm in the middle of this. She's my sister, and if he's leading her on or anything like that I don't want her hurt.. But you're one of my best friend's little sister and I don't want you hurt either if he does anything-"

"Do you think he would do something with her?" I asked, staring at the counter "Like... Behind my back?"

"I don't know." She sighed "I would hope not. But he kind of kept Val in the dark as to you two... I didn't know he was intending to break up with her that day they came back and all fucking Hell broke loose.." She raised her hand as I opened my mouth to speak "Please, I don't want you two breaking up over this. All I know is I've seen their messages, from her phone and his. I went through it last night after he passed out, after Val had sent me screen shots of their messages. I didn't want to believe her so I checked.."

"Oh.." I nodded "Like... Like what?" I asked, afraid of the answer I was going to recieve.

"Uh..." She paused "He mentioned something about hanging out after this week, please Liz don't flip out.." She begged as my fists clenched "Please, I don't know what he meant by it or if he was pacifying her to shut up.."

"What else?" I asked, biting the inside of my cheek as I tasted blood.

"Just that he wanted to hang out." She paused, ther was more. I glared at her until she broke. "He told her at his house, a night when you're working.." She mumbled.

"Fuck that." I stood up, ignoring Michelle's calls to sit back down and listen. I bolted out the screen door and let it slam behind me, catching the attention of everyone's eyes outside. Suzy and McKenna had disappeared, the boat was gone also so I was assuming they took it out. Zack was still out with Jacky on the jet ski.

"What the hell?" Brian asked.

"Give me your phone." I thrust my hand in Matt's face, he stared at me confused. "Fucking give it to me." I hissed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, sitting still. "What's wrong?"

"Give me your phone you fucking liar!" I screamed, my face reddening.

"Matt, give her your phone." Brian eyed him, crossing his arms as Michelle walked out of the house, her head low as she sat next to him, mumbling in his ear "Give it to her."

"Dude, what the fuck... Liz, no, stop it. What's going on?" Matt asked, we all looked towards the shore as Jacky and Zack pulled to the sand, hopping off.

"What's up losers?" Zack asked as they discarded life vests by the bench. "What's... what's going on?" One look at my face he knew something was wrong "Liz?"

"Yah, fuck all of this." I laughed and kicked Matt's leg "Fuck you, fuck you and your fucking tour love. You mean easy fuck." I hissed and turned on my heel to go, being stopped by a hand on my elbow. I shook it off and turned, ready to deck.

"Liz," Zack retracted his hand and stared at me, then turned his glare to Matt "What the fuck is going on? Now."

"Oh," I laughed at Matt's confused look "You look so lost. I'm sorry, do I need to elaborate? Or are you just that good of a faker? Mr. Rockstar Asshole over here," I gestured to Matt as everyone stared "Has been texting his ex-girlfriend telling her he wants to hang out, and to meet him at his house." I smiled sickeningly.

"Wait, what?!" Zack asked loudly, moving as Matt stood up.

"This is bullshit, what the fuck? Where are you getting this from?" Matt asked, kicking his chair back as he stood infront of Zack and I. I could hear Brian standing up and moving next to Zack.

"You fucking know, and the fact you're hiding your phone is proof." I hissed at him, crossing my arms over my chest "You're a fucking tool, Matt. To think I ever trusted the bullshit coming from your fucking mouth!"

"Matt." Zack stepped in front of me and held his hand to Matt "If you want to fucking keep your balls, give me your phone."

"Fuck off." He shoved Zack "This isn't your issue."

Zack shoved him back "My sister. My issue." He glared.

"Move." Matt shoved at Zack again, Zack was slightly shorter than Matt but he stood his ground, Brian by his side. "You're going to take their side?"

"Uhm, yes. Because I've seen the messages on your phone." He crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows "So if you'd like to keep lying, I can show everyone."

Michelle walked over and handed me her phone, where she had pictures with her phone of the messages on a very visible Matt's phone. You could see clear as day it was his phone in her hand, and read the messages clearly, along with Val's full phone number. She handed it to Zack and he laughed, handing her the phone quickly as he lined up and knocked Matt backwards with his fist to his jaw.

"Dude you fucked up." Zack laughed, advancing on Matt.

"Stop!" I shouted at Zack, taking his shoulder. I could feel absolutely nothing, no tears stinging, no heart breaking, nothing. Zack turned to me "Just take me home."

"Liz-" Matt stopped as Brian shoved him backwards.

"Please. I just want to leave." I watched as Zack nodded.

"I'll take her." Mich stood next to me "I have to grab some shit from the house anyways."

"Are you sure?" Zack asked.

"As long as I don't return to SWAT here with crime scene tape, yah I'm sure." She glared at Matt as he stood, head down, behind Zack and then Brian.

"Can't promise." Zack hissed, giving me a sorry look. "Baby sis.."

"It's fine, Zack." I laughed, waving him off as if I wasn't entirely confused as to why I felt absolutely nothing "I'll call you when I get home.. to make sure you aren't in prison." I snickered as he nodded.

"Love you." He whispered as he kissed my cheek.

"Love you Zacky Bear." I smiled and followed Michelle to Brian's car. She gave me a sad look "Thank you..?" I laughed as we climbed in after I grabbed my bag from the hallway.

"I feel like a dick, but... I didn't want you getting hurt any more if he did something." She sighed and began driving away from the house.

"Thank you, I really do appreciate it." I sighed, thinking back to the tour and how much I had tried to distance myself. Maybe I had been doing right then to do that. Maybe internally I knew this would happen..

Maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry for the delay. I've been stuck. I rewrote this about seven times (no joke) because I really couldn't find the best way for this to happen. It was happening regardless, but I wasn't sure if it was here or at the end of the week at camp. So.. it's here.

Gonna try to do at least one a night, maybe every other night. We go back to work soon (seasonal work for the school year) so I'll probably be better at writing then. Being in a schedule helps me so much more. Summer is just so... on a whim haha.

hope it's good... comments are cool ;D lol

xoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxox Jbdizzzlleeee