Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

24

Michelle dropped me off at my house, leaving reluctantly. Telling me she'd rather stay and keep me company but I told her to go have fun. Which I knew she would. I sulked down the hall to my room, fuck this. I let Matt in, finally, of course like I knew not to do, and he fucking did this. I flopped down on my bed and groaned.

And no one would be around until next weekend. At least I didn't have to work this week and could be lazy as fuck and get drunk all week. OH fuck yes.

I rolled over on my stomach and dialed Jeremy's phone number, falling off my bed and rifling under neath for thebox as he answered.

"Hey! How's the lake?!" He asked excitedly.

"I'm home, Matt's getting back with Val." I laughed as he screamed obscenities "Regardless," I pulled the shoe box from beneath my bed, dusting the top off "Do you still have.. it?" I smirked as my finger tips glided over the hard plastic.

Jeremy snickered from the other side of the line "I thought you'd never unleash that box." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "When will you be ready?"

"Seven. I'm going to be posting all of the pictures on line." I smiled and hung up the phone, standing.

I tossed the fake i.d. on to my dresser and walked to the closet, ignoring Matt's name showing up on my phone as it vibrated against my mattress. I glanced at the clock, it was already six. Jer would be here at seven to get me, and we'd be going out... fucking shit up. I'd live up to my Vengeance name. Lizzy V at your service ladies and gentlemen...

What trouble could we cause? A few heart attacks were needed, mostly from Matt, but giving the rest of them some minor heart failure couldn't hurt. I was done being that sweet little sister everyone anticipated I'd be. Nope.

Elizabeth Jane Baker was going to earn a name for herself. Whether it was a good thing or not..

~*****~

Third Person POV

Jeremy and Liz walked in to the club in downtown LA. Liz's dress rose just below her ass, the neck line plummeting towards her bellybutton. The material hugged her hips, but hung around her thinner upper frame, just enough cleavage showing that the bouncer didn't double check her i.d. or Jeremy's. Her pump heels would have made her rival Zack's height, but she was still just shy of beating his height. Her makeup was dark, her lips a deep crimson red, her hair was wavy and hanging around her back and arms. She had in her nose piercing and hoop earrings in her ears, her eyes shimmering behind the dark makeup, their fluorescent green color showing proudly as everyone stared at the two walking in the club.

Jeremy was in a dark pair of jeans, a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled and slightly unbuttoned. He had on a pair of flat Nike sneakers, white, all white. He had borrowed his dad's Micheal Kors watch, the diamonds glinting in the light. He had on a white gold men's necklace that his grandfather had passed down, and his dark black hair was slicked back nicely, his hard jawline accentuating his smirk playing on his lips.

Liz had been here before, with the guys of course. A few times, Zack loved coming here to get drunk and try to pick up girls, liz had always been their designated driver or there to keep Michelle and Val company. Val. Liz had given the thought about if they ran in to her tonight, but she knew what she'd do if her face showed. Her knuckles twitched at the thought.

The two underage approached the bar, smiling kindly at the bartender, Liz ordered a round of shots of Jack. She smiled and clinked the glasses together with Jeremy.

"To making a group of grown men lose. Their. Minds." At the last words they downed the shots, ordering another round and taking a seat. Liz pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of the two, immediately posting it to her social media site, knowing a notification would bing up on the guys phones. They all followed her to keep track of her.

"Excuse me.."

Liz turned around, coming in eye contact with a small framed woman, her eyes were bright blue, her smile was sweet, her blond hair hung just below her chin, framing her features. She knew her from somewhere but couldn't pin it.

"Yes?" Liz asked, turning in her chair completely to face her.

"Aren't you.. Uh... Zack Baker's sister?" She asked, squinting at her.

"Maybe." Liz smirked "And you are?"

"My name's Gena... I'm his ex.. I don't think we ever really met though." The name caught on Liz's brain, she had heard him speak of her. But she was in high school when they dated. They actually dated up until recently, exactly when Liz wasn't sure, because she had vaguely remembered their break up and wasn't exactly sure when Jacky came in to play..

"Oh, I remember him talking about you." The brunette smiled, offering her hand.

"Is... Zack's not here is he?" Gena glanced around as Liz shook her head "Oh, ok. Can you tell him to call me though? I really... I'm really not sure what happened."

"Really?" Liz asked, "Come here, I'll send him a picture and tell him." I smirked as she stood next to me, smiling as I took our picture with my phone "I'll definitely tell him..."

"Thanks." She smiled and walked away.

She smiled evilly at Jer who just laughed and ordered another round as the picture was posted to her account, captioning it having so much fun, hanging out with such great people. Knowing it would piss them off for sure.

"Let's dance." Jer took Liz's hand suddenly, handing over yet another shot to take before grabbing the drinks and hitting the floor. Liz giggled and him out, the alcohol hitting her hard as the two stood. Tonight was going to be fucking wild.

~*****~

The next morning Elizabeth woke on the back lawn, the hem of her dress raised up above her ass. One of her heels was floating in the pool, and her phone was sitting next to a half empty bottle of Jameson on the patio table. Jeremy was by the edge of the pool, his shirt halfway on, his shoes dipping in the water.

She stood up, fixing her skirt, just as the sliding back door to the house opened.

"What... The fuck!?"

Liz looked up, squinting to make out Zack's figure.

"What are you doing home?" She asked, standing awkwardly with the one high heel left on her foot. She kicked it off and stretched her neck, grimacing at it ached.

"Uhm, after all of that we fucking drove home last night, when did you even get in?!" He asked, walking out followed by Matt and Brian. Liz rolled her eyes at Matt's presence "He's here because we had a nice long talk."

"Cool for you guys." Liz mocked Zack and put her hand on her hip.

"Cover your boob up." Brian pointed at her chest. She glanced down, covering her half showing breast as she rolled her eyes.

"Not the first you've seen." She muttered as a splash sounded from the pool. "Ah fuck." Liz sprinted over, feeling fire in her legs as she reached the pool, pulling a now fully awake Jeremy from the water. "Good morning buttercup."

"Oh lovely." Zack rolled his eyes. "Sit the fuck down." He gestured at the two as Matt retrieved Liz's shoe from the pool with the skimmer. He set it down beside her, giving her a sorry look.

"What do you even want?" Liz crossed her arms, pushing her messy hair from her face.

"So I just kicked out some half naked guy from our couch." Zack pointed to inside "I didn't even want to know where he came from. So I made him leave, didn't even ask who he was. When the fuck did you two get in? We've been here since like four in the morning."

"I don't even know." Liz raised a shoulder as Jeremy shook his head. She reached behind them and took a chug of the Jameson before Zack could take the bottle from her hand "Killjoy."

"Killjoy?!" Zack laughed loudly "Yah, I'm a killjoy because I'm stopping my sister from drinking at fucking ten in the morning."

"What. Do. You. Want." She asked rudely as Zack stared at her "Why did you come home?"

"Because of this." Brian pushed forward and handed Liz his phone, opened up to her social media page. Liz and Jeremy looked it over.

There was the first picture of the two of them at the bar, then Gena. She glanced up at a very disappointed Zack. The next was Jeremy and Liz on the dance floor, grinding together with drinks in hand. The next was Liz and some guy dancing, the next they were making out. The next they were taking shots at a table. More kissing men, different men. Men in their twenties. More shots. More drinks. Very intoxicated sexy dancing. There was a video.

Jeremy and Liz driving home in some man's car, the man was talking to Liz and feeling under her dress, kissing her neck as she giggled. Jeremy was video taping them.

"That's like a fucking sex tape." Jeremy laughed under his breath as Liz's dress slipped off on the couch, they had made it home. Another mad had driven their car home. "At least they were nice.."

"NICE?!" Matt screamed, Zack stopped him. "Continue" He pointed.

Another club. Had they gone back out? Liz scrolled. More shots, more men. A girl, she and Liz were dancing on the floor together, grinding. They kissed. Jeremy had taken over Liz's phone at this point and was documenting everything. Liz had a shot with a bartender, was making out on a table with a bottle of Jack Daniels. A video of her dancing on the floor provocatively. Another VIP table, more shots, and some...

"Oh fuck." Liz mumbled and stared at the picture.

Cocaine. She was doing a line of Coke off the table, some guy grinding in to her ass "Well at least he's hot." She giggled and shoved Brian back his phone "Other than that I don't see the issue."

"Issue?" Zack laughed "You don't? You do understand you fucked some random guy on that couch, went back to a bar, partook in illegal drug consumption, and then brought another man home that I just found on our couch? And you were passed out on our back lawn. Liz." He stared at her "No issue?"

"Um.. no." She shook her head.

"You're seventeen, how about that's the issue!" Zack shouted "You're fucking seventeen! How did you even get in there!?" He asked, Liz shrugged "You don't know? Or you don't remember?"

"Both." She mumbled "Listen, I can live my own life.. Zack you don't have to act like my parent-"

"Oh I'm not. If mom and dad knew, if they had come home to that... you'd be fucking dead. Literally dead." He shook his head at his sister, watching her shrug again "You really don't give two fucks do you? What about you and Matt?"

"Fuck Matt." Liz laughed, staring at Zack "You really fucking think I give a shit about him? Look at him, he's probably fucking texting Val to hook up later, or some other hooker for that matter."

"Matt." Brian smacked the phone from his friend's hands.

"I was texting Jimmy to tell him we found Liz." He mumbled and handed his phone to Brian.

"We had a talk." Zack sighed "He was having Val over to get her things, Michelle hadn't read the entire conversation. Matt gave me his phone."

"Who the fuck cares." Liz stood, "He didn't even try to reason with me. I don't give a fuck. I don't give anything, really. I knew he was going to crawl back to her. I don't mind. I'm doing my own thing now though, so please. I have a shower to take and some friends to call back." She grabbed her phone from the table and walked in to the house. Leaving Jeremy surrounded by three overly upset muscular men.

"So the only time I'll complain about having three emotionally vulnerable men in front of me.." He mumbled and stood "I'm gonna get my car and head out.."

"Good idea." Zack eyed him angrily as Jeremy scampered for the door to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boyeah. Bam. Here. Have it. I'm throwing it at you. Haha. Hope it's ok, I feel it's kind of muddy, confused... Ugh. I know where I'm going, I know where it's going but it's the writing it out part xD

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox jb