Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

3

Nate had come over, and we were currently making out on the couch. A movie, God only know what had come on, on in the background as he began unbuttoning his shirt, and removing my tank top.

I was laying on top of him in my bra, his hands beginning at the button to my jeans "Are you sure?" I asked "That this is a good idea? You're leaving for New York next week.." I directed the issue towards him leaving for college next week, he was moving out and had to set up his dorm.

"A going away present?" He smirked at me as I laughed, kissing down his chest.

"I don't know, Nate... I don't know if that's a good idea-" Just as Nate began to pull my pants past my ass, I was cut off.

The front door burst open "Oh hello Little Miss Baker!"

My heart stopped in my chest as Matt walked in, I could tell being followed by more than just Val.

"OH SHIT!" He screamed. Nate continued.

"Dude get out!" He called, yanking at my pants. I tried pulling them up.

"Nate, no, knock it off." I pushed his hand away.

"Liz?"

My eyes met Zack's eyes, concern coating his glossy green eyes "Hey." I smiled, trying to find something to cover my bra with. Nate huffed from the couch.

"Can we just take this upstairs?" He asked.

"Sh!" I hushed him.

"Dude she said shut up." Val hissed at him.

"Oh, fuckin sorry, didn't know this was a family issue." He raised his hands "Figured I could get fuckin laid before I left for college." He stood, pulling his shirt over his head "I guess Mike was right, you are a pru-"

His ass hit the floor, and quickly. Zack's fist was still clenched as Nate sat up quickly "Get. The. Fuck. Out." Zack hissed "Or the next one you'll lose teeth."

Nate glared at me and ran out the door, being tripped by Val on the way out. I smirked and stared as everyone's eyes directed back at me.

"What? A girl can't hook up on her own couch?" I asked "Come on, get the sticks our your asses."

"Sticks out our asses, Liz?!" Zack asked loudly "Oh, so I can't be worried that my little sister is suddenly fucking her ex's on a whim before they peace out for school?!"

"Not like that, Zack. I didn't know-"

"This is why you shouldn't be fucking people unless you're in a relationship!" Zack yelled "Liz you're gonna get yourself hurt, I don't wanna see that again." He stared at me.

"Then fucking don't, Zack. You're all leaving anyways! I've never been away from any of you that long! I'm obviously going to have a fucking life! You can't expect me to be a fucking child my whole life! Why don't you butt out of my life and go live your fucking own?! Huh?!"

"Liz, stop-" Val tried interjecting but I held my hands up. Who was she to fucking tell me to stop? She had never really got along with me. I'm pretty sure she didn't like Matt hanging out with me as much, but I'd known everyone the longest so fuck that.

"I'm fuckin stopping, don't worry. I'm going back to bed and maybe this was a shitty nightmare or something. Cuz today started great." I hissed towards Zack and walked up stairs, immediately texting Jeremy as I got to my bed. I knew he could get my mind off this bullshit.

~**~

Jeremy and I were at his parents condo in Laguna, drinking rum and cokes, hanging out with a bunch of friends. The only cock block was my phone continuing to go off every five minutes. Zack was calling and so was Matt.

"Just shut it off!" Jer laughed, taking my phone from my hands and tossing it behind us "They can wait."

I nodded, taking another sip of my drink, realizing I couldn't give a fuck what Zack or any of them said right now.

"You know these kids, right?" I asked as Jer and I walked upstairs to get more drinks, he shrugged "What?"

"I invited like four people, they all invited people. It's a pre-college party. Before we all peace out and leave. So... have your fun." He smirked at me "There's a cutie over there staring you down, he's kinda hot actually... and very straight."

"Don't mind if I do." I smiled, tossing my brown hair back over my shoulder. Jeremy had dressed me, I was in a tight denim mini skirt, and a low cut halter tank top. I had a pair of his moms stiletto heels on, and somehow managed to walk properly for this level of intoxication. "Hey there." I smiled up at the boy, he had short black hair, and dark brown eyes, and was pretty muscular. Had a couple tattoos, but nothing crazy like Zack and the guys.

"Hey there." He smirked at me "Jer send you over?" I looked at his questioningly "I asked him about you earlier. Elizabeth." He smiled at me. I nodded "Wanna, well, go somewhere more quiet?"

"Sure." I smiled, following him as he brought me down the hallway towards a spare bedroom.

He kicked the door shut and pushed me towards the bed, "You good with this?" He asked before I sat down on the bed. I nodded "Yah?"

"Yah." I smiled as he pressed his lips to mine, chilling my drunken spine to the core.

We were quickly undressed, and dressed again. Didn't take as long as I had anticipated "Thanks." He smiled, kissing my cheek lightly "Elizabeth?"

"Thanks..." I paused.

"Jason." He smiled at me.

I pulled my heels back on and waited for him to leave before I walked out, not too close behind him. I glanced at the clock and tracked Jeremy down "Where's my phone?" I asked approaching him as he made out with some other kid who was in our homeroom class.

"Kitchen counter. You leaving?" He asked.

"Yah, in a bit. Zack's gonna go ape shit." I laughed and made my way to the kitchen, but as I opened the door my face came in contact with something hard.

"Oh, sorry..Where is she-"

I looked up as Matt stared back at me, his eyes wide "Matt?" I asked.

"Liz!" He hugged me tight.

"What the fuck-"

"Whatever, I have to get you home. Zack's flipping out... What the fuck are you wearing?!" Matt asked, hanging me my phone as he dragged me by the elbow towards the door.

"Clothes." I laughed, kicking the door shut on our way out "Why are you even here?"

"Zack was so mad you left like that, he would have killed someone in there.." Matt sighed and pushed me in to the passenger seat.

"Where's Val?" I asked, he shook his head "Matt?"

"At home, she thought it was Zack's job to find you. But I told her to fuck off.." He rubbed the back of his neck "I'll pay for that in the morning."

"So why didn't Zack-"

"He would have killed someone," He hurried "He's going to be so mad... you're so drunk.."

"I'm fine." I laughed, kicking myself for not getting Jason's number, but then again, he kind of didn't seem too interested past that..

"You ok?" Matt asked, I nodded "Fuck... Liz come on, you can't keep doing stupid shit or Zack's gonna chain you in the basement when we leave."

"Fuckin let him try." I hissed as we pulled on to the highway, I reached down and turned the music up before Matt could lecture me any further.