Sequel: Dear God
Status: ~finito~

Gimme One Reason.

9

Matt's POV

Liz woke up after me the next morning, we had arrived in Boston already and everyone left the bus. But she was still curled up in my arms so I didn't want to move. Zack had gone out and gotten us coffee and brought it back before going out to adventure around town with Brian, Jim, and Johnny.

I could feel Liz yawning against my arm and she soon turned around, facing me and smiling "Oh good morning. " She laughed "Are we here?"

"Yah, we got in around nine. It's only ten." I smiled as she sat up, stretching, her shirt riding up and exposing her skin.

"Everyone exploring?" She asked, I nodded in response and handed her the coffee Zack got her "Ugh, my brother is the best." She smiled, taking in the scent and drinking a large gulp.

"He figured you'd want some." I smiled as she grabbed a water bottle and her toothbrush, quickly brushing her teeth.

"I needed that, ugh. I hate functioning before I brush my teeth." She laughed "So, how'd you sleep?"

"Good," I smirked "You were literally attached to me all night, Zack was a little wierded out this morning that you didn't move all night."

"He'll live. You're comfy what can I say." She smiled, her eyes brightening up "BOSTON! Ugh, let's go, let's explore." She pulled out a change of clothes from her bag, beginning to strip down. I quickly covered my eyes as she laughed "Sorry, I'm excited."

"I can tell." I laughed as she hurried to change in to her only pair of long pants and a light hoodie. "I'm gonna change quick, bury that face." I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes.

"If you insist." She smooshed her face in to a pillow as I quickly changed my clothes and put some shoes on. "Can I open them?"

"Oh, yah, sorry." I laughed as she pulled her arms from her face "You ready to do this shit?" I smiled as she nodded, pulling her backpack purse from the back of the bus.

"Lets go make bad decisions and do stupid things." She smiled, slipping on a pair of beat up Converse "Maybe we'll run in to Zack and them, torture them a little."

"Oh he'd love that." I laughed, putting my arm around her shoulders as we exited the bus, walking towards where her phone told us was a downtown area. Wasn't all of Boston down town?

~***~

We arrived back at the bus around four in the afternoon, Liz and my arms both full of boxes and bags. The guys had set up a small area around the bus with chairs and the grill, and some weird inflatable couch that Jimmy was lying on.

"What the fuck did you do today?" Brian laughed, eyeing us.

Liz had a Boston winter hat on her head, half covering her eyes, and a new pair of Boston themed Converse on her feet.

"Shopping!" She smiled "I got food too."

"Yes!" Zack fist pumped "I knew you would."

"Well," I corrected "Desert, not really food."

"I GOT CANNOLIS!" She smiled, holding one of the four boxes above her head. Zack laughed "Oh my god, Zack, you should have seen this bakery! So many cannolis, everywhere, all different types, so much cheesecake.."

"Stop! You're making me hungry!" Zack groaned as Liz dropped a box in his lap "Oh god, I love you." He mumbled and opened it up.

"I got everyone a box of shit," She smiled wide "And also shirts and hats, annnnd more burgers and stuff to grill. Also chicken. Cuz I'm in the mood for some chicken."

"You are literally a tour mom holy shit." Brian caught the bag of Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, and Celtics paraphernalia she tossed to him to distribute between everyone "Oh good, we can wear these tomorrow and not look like shit heads."

"Duh." Liz rolled her eyes "Also I know, I'm rocking this tour mom shit. Like... BOOM!" She smiled and threw the package of chicken at Jimmy "Jimmmmmmyyy?" She whined "Wanna cook?"

"Sure! Thanks mom!" He laughed and sparked up the grill.

She sat down, I walked back to the bus to put some of the other stuff away. She had bought a ton of sweatshirts and shorts and new shoes, I wasn't sure her parents would give her that much money but apparently she had called them and worked something out where they'd let her pay them back when she got home and got a job.

I laughed, watching as she cracked open a beer, thanking Jimmy again for cooking for them.

"Any time little Baker. You bought the food, I'll cook it, these bozos eat it." He laughed, placing the chicken and burgers on the grill.

"I'm just thankful Matt put up with me all day and was my personal bag carrier." She laughed, patting my arm and pulling me down next to her on Jimmy's inflatable couch. She rested her head on my chest "Matt, why are you the best Matt?"

"Uh.." I laughed "Cuz I am?" I shrugged "Not sure how to answer that one..."

"Without sounding like a cocky prick... wait, who the fuck.. that's rude!" Brian laughed as Liz threw a rolled up piece of plastic at his head "It's true."

"I know." She smiled, kicking her feet up beside us and drinking her beer "I can't wait for the show tomorrow oh my god, I heard the fans out here are nuts. That booth is gonna be crazy."

"Lets hope, this isn't our coast." Zack mumbled as he stared at his phone "Matt, where's your phone?"

"Uh... Van." I pointed, catching his glare. I groaned "Tell her to fuck off, she made her decision before I left."

I felt Liz move away from me slightly, she knew, she was a woman. She knew things before anyone said them.

"She's pissed." Brian piped up "Michelle's freaking out at me to get you to call her. All day." He waved his hands "All fucking day."

"Good for them," I shrugged "I'm not interested in that shit right now. She made a dumb decision and she can deal with it. I told her that that night, she still decided to leave. I'll fucking fix it." I mumbled, shoving myself up off the couch and towards the van. I rummaged around and grabbed my phone, quickly calling Val's number.

"Hey! Finally-"

"Listen, I told you to fucking choose while I was home what you wanted and you left. Alright? Left. That's a decision. I'm not going fucking back and forth, Val. So fucking deal with it, alright? I'm not dealing with this while I'm clear across the country enjoying my day off." I yelled in to the phone, pacing around outside the bus, everyone staring.

"But... Matt! Please! I was mad, I shouldn't have left.." I could hear her voice wavering.

"Fucking stop, I'm not falling for that. I fucking helped Zack by getting his little sister from some party she shouldn't have been at. Would you rather Zack be in jail? Or me drive her home? Fucking Val, are you serious right now? It's our day off, I'm fucking relaxing.. just fucking stop. No one has the time for this shit, and stop bitching to Michelle. She and Brian shouldn't have to deal with your bullshit either-"

"Why the fuck won't you talk this out with me babe? Come on! We've had these issues before and worked through them!" She was fake crying, I could tell by her voice.

"Val that shit worked before, but it won't now. Listen, I'm fucking busy-" As if on cue, Jimmy made a very feminine moan, as did Brian. Johnny yelled take it off in the background and I heard Val gasp "I gotta fucking go."

"Are you... are you at a strip club? Matt!"

"None of your business Val, come on." I sighed, just stop. Go. Go away." I paused, everyone quieting down quickly. I glanced over and made a save me face at Zack. He smirked and looked at Liz, she smiled, nodded, and ran at me.

"Matthew!" She shrieked, using her most high pitched girly voice possible, one I didn't really think she possessed.

"Oof!" I collapsed in to the bus, Liz on top of me making all sorts of weird noises and kissing towards my phone.

"Oh M. Shadows! Oh you're such a good kisser..." She fake moaned, giving me a I don't know, what am I supposed to say? look with her eyes. I chuckled under my breath.

"Matt?" Val asked over the line "What... what the fuck?!"

"Val I told you I gotta go," I paused as Liz moaned again, writhing her body on top of me and now actually kissing my face. "You made your bed, sleep in it." I hung up.

"OK!" Zack shouted and yanked Liz off of me, "He's off the phone, get off him."

Liz smirked at me "Did she get pissed? She sounded pissed, was that good? Did I do good? Guys?" She looked around, bouncing on the balls of her feet as we all just laughed.

"Yah, good job." Brian laughed "Now she's gonna hate us all!" He threw his hands up.

"Michelle won't really give a fuck and you know that." Zack laughed as Brian shrugged "Anyways, that's the only time you're allowed to touch Matt like that." He pointed at Liz.

"Oh come on." She smirked, winking at me "Why?" She opened another beer, I noticed the cans at her spot, this was her fourth "It's so much fun though, he gets so uncomfortable cuz I'm your sister." She walked over, running her hands all over me again.

"Liz." Zack warned. "Elizabeth." He warned again as she bounced her hip against mine.

"Oh Zack, relax." She smiled, taking my hand in her's "He's just Matt. He's harmless."

"Liz, knock it off." Zack glared at her "I'll have to beat his ass."

"You wouldn't." She smiled, I could feel her jittering in her shoes.

"Don't test me. I'll fucking knock him out." Zack stood as she wiggled closer to me. I tried spacing us but she was too quick.

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me, hard. Pulling my face closer with her hands. My brain was slightly fogged from the beer earlier, from the phone call, and her previous actions, but I kissed her back. Suddenly her lips were replaced by Zack's fist and I teetered backwards.

"Liz!" Zack shoved her aside "Don't fucking do that!"

"I deserved that.." I laughed "You didn't draw blood though." I smirked at Zack.

"Fucking kiss her back again and I'll draw more than blood." He smirked at me "Freaks. Both of you. Stop it. It's gross."

Liz smiled and sat back down, taking the plate of chicken that Jimmy handed her as he signaled all of us food was done. I sat down next to Brian and he gave me a look.

"What?" I asked as she took a bite of his burger.

"He'll kill you." He nodded towards Zack "If he finds out about last night."

"Excuse me?" I asked, he nodded "What the fuck?"

"Dude, I was looking for Jason in the front seats. Moron." He laughed "I won't tell him, if you fucking make Val and Michelle from giving me shit. I'm pretty sure I'm getting broken up with when we get home." He stared at me.

"Brian, the only thing that would-"

"Yah, and you gotta fix that before you fuck this up for all of us." He looked towards Liz and then back at me "It's just not a good idea dude, for anyone."

I sighed and titled my chair back. He was right. Obviously Liz and I couldn't be a thing. Val and I would eventually figure this out, she would probably even apologize to Liz. I internally groaned to myself, staring at Liz as she talked animatedly with Jimmy about something to do with his drumming. But... But she was right here. My mind was so torn right now, Zack didn't seem so mad... and he didn't need to really know did he?

Did he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Lola Montez - Volbeat.

I've seen them live twice this year and holy shit. I loved them to begin with, but live? Damn. The first performance was with Metallica, and the second with Avenged Sevenfold. Of course none of them could be in the SAME place at the same time xD Metallica was in May and A7X was July in my home state. I love not having to cross state lines to see my number one favorite band, and that's never happened. This was their first New Hampshire show, and it was only an hour away from my house. So proud. It was wild.

Anyways. I love me some Volbeat. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed Avenged comes back here soon, I love the venue they played, it's a smaller outdoor amphitheater and it's so perfect.

xxxxjbdizzlllee