Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Oh, Hello

Chippers

From the second I arrived on site that morning, it was a nightmare. The local hands had moved all of my merch to an impossible to reach location, they were short five sellers of what I asked for, and the card readers were not working in the slightest. I spent a good hour reeling in the location of the pallets of merch and separating out what I needed for the day. I left the 5 people I had to do a set up and I brought the remaining merch to the truck I was going to have for the next five dates of tour. I came back three hours before doors to attempt to fix the credit card machines. With just minutes to spare, I had them working finally and gave all of my sellers very clear instructions on what to do. With us being short five people, I decided to sell myself that day. The lines were crazy and I was never more thankful that I was in an english speaking nation until right this moment. Right up until the band started, we were swamped. I was finally able to take a breather and sit down to gather all the cash.

"Holy crap, this is insane." I never in my life thought one band could run through so much merch.

"This band is insane." I chuckled at the older gentleman that sat next to me. He had been hired to sell and was rushing like a mad man.

"Yeah, hey everyone!," I gathered my sellers attention," I'm going to run to the trucks and grab restocks. Keep 2 of you in here at all times, but feel free to go take a peak at the show." They all gave me a thumbs up while I gathered the cash into the money bags I had in my backpack.

I took my backpack with me and ran out to the bus to grab a snack since I hadn't eaten all day. Jordan seemed to have the same idea.

"How's your first day on team TØP?" I chuckled and sat down digging through my bag for my phone.

"I love it, no matter how hectic. I do have a question though." He sat across from me and the couch.

"Fire away."

"Do you have a cabinet or space on the bus we can designate as merch money? I can't swap most of this out until we're at a travel port so we'll be carrying a few hundred thousand and I don't really have space to keep it all in my bag." He chuckled.

"Just take up the back lounge cabinets. If you need space to do accounting, feel free to claim the back lounge table. I get most of my stuff down out here with the boys." I gave him a small nod before standing.

"Back to work, I'm vending today since we were short five bodies."

"You're kidding? You don't have to do that." I shrugged at him.

"No, but it makes the day go by a lot easier for everyone involved." He just smiled as I walked out the door.

Four boxes of restock later and the show had ended. The ensuing wave was only ten times worse than I imagined. We sold out of so many things just as the line was ending. I was going to have to tell them to up our amounts for the next leg of Europe. All of the hands helped me move the boxes out to the truck after we counted everything out. I brought them into the room where catering was to write them their checks before sending them home for the night.

With a final breath I made my way back to the bus with the cash to do my accounting for the night. Everyone else was already settled in and ready to go for the night. I passed everyone as they were relaxing and being merry in the front lounge and made my way to the back lounge.

I didn't expect to see Tyler and Josh laying across the couches watching a movie.

"I'm sorry, I'll go-" Tyler stood.

"I was just leaving actually. Jenna was waiting for me to call her." Tyler made his quick exit, leaving Josh and I in awkward silence.

I was convinced he was upset with me for turning him down earlier today as he watched me unpack the money and my laptop before sitting down at the table just a few inches from where his feet were. Instead of saying a word, he turned back to the TV where X-files had been playing since before I stepped in the room.

We sat there in silence for nearly an hour as I counted, recounted, and bricked all of the money while he watched his show. It was very awkward and I was very convinced that he no longer wanted to speak to me. So without a word, I reached up and put the money in the box I had set aside for them and placed in the cabinet. I quickly packed up my things and went back to my bunk.

Even though I had been the one to tell him no, I was saddened that I possibly ruined what could've been my first relationship. So, I face-timed Trina.

Trina and I have been friends and going to shows together for so long that she has picked up on most of my habits. One of those was my random want to learn other languages. Between the two of us we spoke 20 languages semi fluently, and another 5 very fluently. One of our fluent ones was sign language.

"Hey! Why are you face timing me?" I immediately held my finger up telling her I had to be quiet. Then I remembered to plug the headphones in.

Something happened between Josh and I and I really didn't know where to turn to

"Well what happened? Oh should I be signing?" I chuckled before answering her.

You can speak. but he kinda asked me to have a movie night with him and when I told him no he didn't respond

She looked like she had placed me against our bathroom mirror as she was getting ready for work. Her face fell as she realized what I had just told her.

"Well have you tried saying something to him?" I shook my head.

"Sweetie, communication is a two way street. How is he supposed to know that you're just busy and not brushing him off if you don't explain that to him?" I sighed as she pulled out her toothbrush.

He should know that. I told him from the beginning that I was a work first kind of person.

"Annabel Marie Adams. I know you don't really deal with matters of the heart all too often, but you need to speak to him when you have time next. If you don't use your words, you're going to lose your future husband." I laughed loudly, before covering my mouth. I responded to her after a moment.

Whatever you say Trina. We haven't even started dating. I doubt marriage will be a thing.

She scoffed at me before finishing brushing her teeth and taking me back into the bedroom.

"You can say that all you want, but that man looked at you like you were his world over waffles nearly a month ago. Now, he's trying so hard to get you and you're just pushing him away at every point you can. It's your life and I will always respect that. If I was in your shoes though, I'd probably have already slept with him and told him about my dream wedding." A blush creeped onto his cheeks.

And this is why I'm the prude of our friendship.

She just chuckled at my signs.

I really don't know what to do here Trina.

"Maybe you should take a step out of your comfort zone and do something for him..." My mind began turning as I thought of a way to do such a thing.

"Ok, I'm gonna go to bed Trina. Thanks for talking to me and have a goodnight at work." I smiled at her as I spoke my words.

"You best tell me what you do and how it turns out."